chapter 3!

We fell in love?

Then they watched a romantic movie called music and lyrics. There was a kiss scene which made it awkward for the couple,wondering whether to look away,or stay glued to the tv. "We shall go sleep!" woohyun said. They each slept at one end of the bed. But,they woke up face to face. "Whoops!" ji yeon muttered and ran to the bathroom. 

 

She kept splashing water on her face. *Why did we wake up face to face? He just can't sleep still! Do i like him? His facial features are so nice.* "Ji yeon ah!" woohyun called and she snapped out of her thoughts. "Uh,yeh im coming out." ji yeon replied. Then they both went down for their breakfast. By then,the filming started. "How was you sleep babe?" ji yeon asked.

 

"fine!" woohyun winked. "You kicked me last night." ji yeon scolded. "Sorry i didn't mean to!" woohyun replied. Ji yeon crossed her arms. He made ji yeon sit on his lap. "Honey,turn around." woohyun asked. She did so,and he did his bunny aegyo. "Its so cute that you're not mad anymore right?" woohyun asked. She ignored him. "Honey!" woohyun pleaded as he hugged ji yeon's waist. "Okayokay stop!" ji yeon laughed.  Then the doorbell rang. It was the rest of infinite.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" ji yeon asked. "What? Oh. We're here to have an outing with you, the newlyweds!" sunggyu answered. "okay,so we shall go to the water park today!" ji yeon said as she went to change.  Then off they headed for the water park. There was this ride where every two people had to sit in a float and slide down a 60 metre slide. Woohyun was too scared but with the help of his wife,she persuaded him. "Babe,i'll have to sit on you. Hold me tight okay,i don't want to fall off!"

 

she was sitting on him bridal style as he hugged her. Off they went!  Woohyun was drenched so he took his shirt off while ji yeon changed into her bikini and shorts. "Pretty honey!"woohyun winked. She blushed. "Enough,next ride!"dongwoo added playfully. But infinite was mesmerised by ji yeon.  "Oppas! Let's go to the giant slide where all 8 of us can sit in the giant float."

 

ji yeon said as she walked to the other infinite members,leaving woohyun alone. "Its cool to leave your husband alone right?"woohyun nagged. "Sorry!" she pouted. "Aish, you're so cute." woohyun laughed.  Then ji yeon held woohyun's hand as she went into the slide. They were all screaming as they went down the slide. Woohyun's hair was drenched and his face was all wet. "Let me get that for you babe." ji yeon said as she fixed his hair. Woohyun smiled.