Chapter 1!

We fell in love?

Note:destination is not a real girl group. But do not steal the name!  -------

Destination were playing netball in a place where they weren't allowed to play,somewhere in the streets.  "Yah! Unnie! Come back here! Don't run so fast!" Said destination's maknae,ji yoon. "What? Run faster is that what you said? Okay!" Said destination's leader,ji yeon. 

 

As Ji yeon was running very fast,she couldn't see very clearly what was in front of her. She ran into infinite's woohyun! "Ya- are you okay?" woohyun was about to scold ji yeon but stopped because he saw her beautiful face. He helped her up,and she just stood there saying "sorry! Sorry! I mean,mianhae mianhae!" ji yeon apologised. "Ah! Its okay!" woohyun smiled. *She definitely is not korean* woohyun thought. Infinite just stood there and stared at ji yeon because she looked so foreign,in a good way.

 

Well,Destination was a newly debuted group,they were extremely popular,but infinite did not know them as they had never seen each other.  Destination was close to big bang and girls generation only. "Then,i'll go now okay? Im sorry again!" ji yeon smiled then left. "Ji yeon unnie ah! Did you know the boys were all staring at you?" Destination's group member,chae yeon said.

 

"Chae yeon,how can those people like me,when im not even korean, im singaporean! Who would ever like me!" ji yeon replied.  "Come on,don't be so modest unnie!" ji yoon smiled. "Aish,you guys are so funny. Lets go,before oppa gets mad." Ji yeon smiled. Then suddenly her phone rang. "Hello?" ji yeon said.  Manager: "Tommorow please come this adress,at 8. I'll text you the adress,don't ask why,just come!" 

ji yeon: "Bu-"  Manager: *Hung up*

 

"This manager is really too much! He calls me and tells me i have to go to a certain place at 8 in the freaking morning. And the best part is,he didn't tell me why. Excellent, you stupid manager." ji yeon scolded. "Aish,unnie chill! You're gonna get more pimples!" said ji yoon playfully.  -Ji yeon's alarm rang at 7- "Damn,i only have an hour, i'll go wash up and stuff first." ji yeon said.

 

After washing up, she found that it was already 7.35! She put on one line of eyeliner,a laced tank top and high waisted jeans,and took her purse and dashe out her door. Just nice,a car was waiting outside.  "Come in! I knew you'd be rushing like this!" the manager said as he gestured her to walk towards the car. "Aish,oppa,i havent put On makeup yet!" ji yeon scolded. "its okay,you look fine." the manager said as he closed her door.  "So where are we going,and why only me?" ji yeon asked.

 

"Seoul studio. You're going to be on we got married with infinite's Woohyun,because the viewers wanted it." the manager replied. "And who is this woohyun guy?" ji yeon asked again. "i just said infinite right?" manager scolded. "okay,chill my friend!" ji yeon chuckled.