Going Crazy

When A Virgo Dates A Scorpio

 

 

"Amber are you doing anything later?" asks Grace. It seems like a great question to ask your crush on a Friday afternoon.

 

This twenty-five year old have got her eyes on the tomboy the first day she set foot in this film production company. Both of them work as the assistant for the location manager. Basically, they are location scouts. Almost everyday they would travel around L.A. to look for specific locations in the script. That is a lot of quality time together. Amber noticed something was fishy about the way Grace was treating her, but she was not sure if her instincts are right. But Grace did not do anything over the board, so Amber ended up not doing anything to keep her away.

 

"I'm free after work. Just have to save all the photos into the files, then I'll be done," said Amber, looking up from the computer screen.

 

"Oh,so do you want to go watch the Avengers with me today? I heard it was insane." Grace asks.

 

"But I heard the plot ."Grace frown, so second later Amber changes her mind, "But I heard Furious 7 was better. You want to watch that instead?"

 

"Okay~"  

 

Tsk Tsk. Someone always act without thinking too much. How many times have Amber gotten her girlfriend mad by going out with another female friend? Countless of times! Krystal never spoke out against it; therefore, Amber never learn from her own mistakes. Plus, Amber doesn't want to go home after a day of hardwork. She wants to go out there and have fun! Unlike her loner girlfriend, Krystal, who is always staying at home.

 

Meanwhile Amber is at the Cinema with Grace, Krystal is reading a book while laying in the bed. Some of this little introvert's favorite pass time are reading, listen to music, eat, and bully Amber around. A typical Scorpio is a bit domineering over their partner because that's the way they express their love for their lovers; having control over things makes them feel secure.  

 

Krystal puts her book aside and checks her phone for the time. It is currently 5:55- Amber should be home by now. Usually Amber would text Krystal after she gets home, but not today since cellphones need to be turned off inside the theater.

 

Where are u?

 

Krystal patiently waits for Amber's reply. One minute passed by... then five minutes passed by... then thirty minutes passed by. That's it! Krystal will not wait anymore. She continues to read her novel, but of course, she still cannot get over the fact that Amber is not responding. How can she not respond when she's already off work? Something is fishy...

 

About one and a half hour later, Krystal receives a call from her friend Luna. 

 

"Hi, unnie. What's up?"

 

"Yah, I just saw something, but I don't know if I should tell you or not?"

 

"What is it?" Krystal is a bit eager to know.

 

"I was at the movies, and I saw Amber there... with another girl. And the girl kissed Amber on the cheek." Luna gives a long pause, "Hello? Krystal, you still there?"

 

"Yeah, I am. Unnie, are you sure it is Amber and not someone else?" 

 

"One hundred percent positive it is her- black Nike sneakers and red LA cap? " Holy crap! Luna just described Amber's regular attire. 

 

For a moment Krystal's heart sank. Does this mean Amber is cheating on her? Who is the girl? And why did she kiss Amber? Maybe the girl was just a friend? Maybe it was only a goodbye kiss; they are in LA for god sake! BUT THE FREAKIN' POINT IS THAT A GIRL HAD KISS HER GIRLFRIEND ON THE CHEEK!! Krystal's mind is about to blow up; jealousy had gotten the better piece of her- it always have. Actually what happened was: Amber pushed Grace away after the kiss, but Luna did not catch that though. Grace had forced the kiss on Amber's cheek after confessing to the tomboy. In response, the tomboy had politely rejected the girl and left the place. Once a Virgo is in a committed relationship you can bet that they are very loyal. There are two reasons for this: it is their responsibility to behave this way and to avoid chaos. 

 

Soon afterwards, Krystal receives a text. Amber had finally checked her phone and replied!

 

Sorry princess, I was at the theater so I did not see your text until now.
Do you want to do anything this weekend?

 

Krystal did not reply immediately. She became even more troubled when Amber revealed that she was indeed at the movie theater. At first Krystal wanted to ask who did Amber went to the movies with, but that would be strange. Why would she care, right? A Scorpio woman doesn't want their lover to know that they care because it is a sign of weakness. Even if they are jealous, they will pretend that they are not. Nonetheless, Amber is a sensible person. It will be obvious if Krystal asks her that.

 

Not really. I don't want to do anything.

How about tonight? Do you want to do anything?

Umm, it is kind of late...

R U mad?
Why r u mad???

I'm not...

 

Ok, then can I come over to your house right now?

Why all of a sudden?

Becuz I want to see you ^^

But I don't want to see you.

WHY R U MAD AT ME???

I'm not, Amber.

Come on, Krystal. I won't know until you tell me why.

 

 

Krystal did not reply to Amber's text because she wants the tomboy to figure it out by herself.  What is Krystal even mad about? Could it be that she found out about Grace, but how? Krystal could not have possibly been at the movie theater when Grace kissed her. Or was she??? Amber is about to go crazy from Krystal's unresponsiveness. There are times when Amber wished Krystal can be straightforward, but of course, that would rarely happen since a scorpio does not enjoy being referred to as jealous. So Amber have fun playing the guessing game for the rest of your weekend. Lol

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

TBC

Krystal, Amber need more hints. A virgo can  be easily confused due to the fact that they overthink everything.