Chapter 4

Dongho's Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing?,” a voice said.

Dongho jumped about 10 ft. in the air. He whipped around to see who said that.

“Aish, Hyung,” Dongho said, clutching his heart, “You scared the hell out of me.”

“Yeah, I’m sure I did,” Eli said walking over to him, his arms folded across his chest, “What are you doing up in the middle of the night?”

“Me? What are you doing up in the middle of the night?,” Dongho said crossing his arms too.

“I asked you first.”

“So? I asked you second.”

“I’m the hyung.”

“I’m the dongsaeng.”

“You wet yourself again, didn’t you?,” Eli said, raising an eyebrow, “If you want, I can go wake up Kevin so he can change you.”

“Nooo,” Dongho said, “I did not wet myself.”

“Then where are you going?”

“I have to pee.”

“Isn’t that what the diaper is for?,” Eli asked, smirking.

“Isn’t that what the diaper is for,” Dongho mimicked, “No! It’s for in case I don’t wake up and pee on myself. Now if you don’t mind, I have to pee.”

Dongho turned and started heading towards the bathroom.

“Ok,” Eli said, heading back into his room.

“Oh, but Dongho,” Eli said. Dongho stuck his head out the bathroom .

“What?”

“Just so you know,” Eli said, smiling, “They are not in the bathroom. Good niiiiight~” Dongho groaned, as he watched Eli disappear into the room and shut the door.

“Damn it,” he said.

And this wet diaper was starting to get really uncomfortable. Dongho walked out the bathroom and stood in the hall thinking. Now where did Kevin Hyung put those diapers at? In the closet maybe? Dongho opened the hallway closet and the light.

“Hmm...,” he said looking through the closet, moving boxes and bags around.

Suddenly he noticed a small package poking out from behind one of the boxes.

“Aha! Found them’,” he said, pulling the package out. Dongho chuckled to himself.

“Trying to hide them from me. Please! They don’t know Shin Dongho.”

The package was taped shut but Dongho didn’t noticed and ripped open the other end. It wasn’t until he took a diaper out that he noticed the taped side.

“Damn,” he said.

No way were the others not going to notice that. He folded the side he ripped open, hoping they wouldn’t pay attention to that side and put the package back in the closet, back under all the boxes and bags. He turned off the light and headed towards the bathroom. He made sure he locked the door (no sense in getting surprised) and started pulling off his pajama pants. He had unfastened one side of the wet diaper and was about to unfastened the other, when someone knocked at the bathroom door. He froze.

“Uh, j-just a minute,” he said, quickly unfastening the other side.

“Dongho-ah,” he heard Kibum ask, “What are you doing?”

“Uh, uh,” Dongho said, trying to think.

If he said using the bathroom, Kibum would just go get another diaper for him and he would see the torn package.

“I’m, uh, brushing my teeth,” Dongho said, mentally kicking himself for such a stupid answer.

“In the middle of the night?,” Kibum asked.

“Y-Yeah,” Dongho said, trying to hurry up and put the dry diaper on.

“Dongho, open this door right now because something tells me you’re lying,” Kibum said.

“Yes, Hyung,” Dongho said, finishing putting on the diaper and quick pulling up his pants, “I’m coming.” But where to put the wet diaper?

“Dongho!,” Kibum said, “Open. The. Door. Now.”

“Yes, yes, coming, I’m coming,” Dongho said, franticly searching for a place to hide it.

“1…2…,” Kibum started counting.

“Damn, he’s counting,” Dongho said.

And he really didn’t want Kibum to get to 5.

Dongho decided to hide it under the sink. He quick stashed it under there and opened the door right before Kibum said 5. Dongho smiled and Kibum gave him a specious look.

“What were you doing in there?,” Kibum asked.

“Brushing my teeth,” Dongho said. “I didn’t here any water running.”

“That’s because you were counting.”

Kibum kept looking at Dongho. Kibum suddenly pulled down Dongho’s pajama pants. He felt the diaper. It was dry. Dongho looked at him.

“Did you think I was wet or something?,” he asked.

“Yes, actually I did,” Kibum said, pulling Dongho pants back up, “Because if I didn’t know any better I would think you were putting on a new diaper in there.”

Dongho laughed, a little nervously.

“Of course not, Hyung,” he said, “I don’t even know where the diapers are.” Kibum raised an eyebrow at him.

“Not that I was looking for them,” Dongho quickly added.

“Alright,” Kibum said, still skeptical, “You can go to bed.” Dongho bowed.

“Thank you, Hyung, good night.”

He quickly went down back to his room and slowly climbed into bed, so he didn’t wake Soohyun. That was too close, he thought, snuggling himself under the covers, I have to remember to get rid of that diaper tomorrow when no one’s watching.

 

The next morning at breakfast, everyone was happily eating and talking, especially Dongho, who had announced he made it through the night without an accident.

“That’s great, Dongho,” Kevin said, smiling at him.

The others agreed. Dongho had been allowed to take the diaper off and put on boxers. Eli looked at Dongho and gave him a knowing look. Dongho looked back at him and raised his eyebrows, acting innocent. Eli smirked. He wasn’t stupid. After breakfast, Kevin and Alexander were starting the dishes when Kevin realized they were out of dish soap.

“There is extra under the sink in the bathroom,” Soohyun told him when Kevin asked.

“I’ll get it,” Kiseop offered and ran towards the bathroom. Dongho suddenly remembered the diaper and jumped up.

“Umm, I’m going to go outside…for a minute,” he said.

“Why?,” Soohyun asked, raising an eyebrow, “It’s raining.”

“Uh, just for some fresh air,” Dongho said, throwing on his shoes. Right when he opened the door, he heard Kiseop call out from the bathroom.

“Ooooooo! Donnnghoooo!”

Before anyone could say anything, Dongho was out the door. Kiseop came out holding the wet diaper.

“Ewwww,” Alexander said.

“What is that?,” Soohyun asked looking closer.

“It’s a wet diaper,” Kiseop said, smirking, “Dongho lied. He did wet himself last night.”

“I knew it!,” Kibum said, jumping up, “Because I went to bathroom last night and he was in there doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter