Chapter 3

Dongho's Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun dragged Dongho and Kiseop into the bathroom of the rest stop. It was one of those one personal bathrooms but it was a pretty big one. Soohyun pushed them inside, locking the door behind them. Dongho, stumbled in, trying to catch himself from falling on the ground.

“Hyung! What the he-,” Kiseop started to say, after being pushed, but was smacked hard on the by Soohyun.

“Don’t start with me, Kiseop! You’re already in enough trouble as it is,” Soohyun said, pointing at him, “What the hell is wrong with you two? Huh?”

Kiseop looked down and said nothing. Dongho looked at Soohyun and pointed at Kiseop.

“Hyung, he kept teasing me! An-”

“So you hit him?,” Soohyun asked, “What did I say to do if he does that? Hmm? What did I say?”

“You said ignore him and if he continues come tell you or KiBumie Hyung or Xander Hyung,” Dongho grumbled.

“Right, so why didn’t you do that?,” Soohyun asked, his arms folded.

“Because…,” Dongho mumbled, looking at the floor.

“Because why?,” Soohyun pressed.

“Because I didn’t want to!,” Dongho finally snapped back, now looking Soohyun in the eye, “I’m not 5! I can handle my own issues without having to run to you every time!”

“Oh, really?,” Soohyun said, both eyebrows raised, “Well, that little attitude you just caught with me? Yeah, that just earned you a spanking when we get home.”

Dongho his teeth and rolled his eyes.

“Whatever,” he muttered.

“Keep it up, Dongho,” Soohyun warned, “And you'll get some of it right now.” Kiseop smirked at Dongho but Soohyun caught it.

“Oh, you think this is funny don’t you?,” Soohyun said, “Oh that's right, I forgot you like to tease people, so of course you find this funny. Right?”

Kiseop just shrugged his shoulders.

“It’s a little funny. And it was just harmless teasing. Nothing to get all upset about.”

Kiseop was really asking for it and he didn’t even know it.

“Well, it isn’t funny, Kiseop. Teasing Dongho about his problem is far from funny,” Soohyun said, “It’s insensitive and it’s mean. And you’re going to stop doing it and you’re going to apologize. Right now.”

Kiseop scoffed.

“I’m not apologizing.” he said.

Dongho looked at Kiseop, surprised. Even he knew better not to push Soohyun when he was at this level. Kiseop must really wanted to die in the hands of Soohyun.

“Oh you’re not?,” Soohyun said, getting in Kiseop’s face, “That’s interesting, because I think you are going to apologize and you’re going to do it right now.”

Kiseop just glared at Soohyun.

“No.”

“Alright then, Kiseop,” Soohyun said, nodding, “That's fine. Dongho, go back to the van. Tell them Kiseop and I have to take care of some business but we’ll be out soon.”

Dongho looked from Soohyun to Kiseop, then back at Soohyun.

“What are you going to do?,” he asked.

Kiseop's face showed he was wondering the same thing.

“Don't worry about,” Soohyun told him, taking ahold of Kiseop's arm, “You just go and do what I told you.”

Soohyun turned Kiseop to face him and starting undoing Kiseop's jeans. Kiseop eyes widened and he started trying to stop Soohyun's hands because he knew where this was going.

“H-hyung,” Kiseop said, nervously. “I’ll apologize now.”

Soohyun shook his head and pulled down Kiseop's pants.

“It's too late for that, Kiseop. I gave you a chance and now it’s gone. Dongho, go. Now.”

Dongho nodded and headed towards the door. Dongho actually felt bad for Kiseop. He turned to look at Kiseop and saw that Kiseop was scared. Genuinely scared.

“Hyung,” Dongho said, “He didn’t really mean what he said.”

Soohyun glanced over at Dongho.

“Dongho, he did know what he was saying. He’s 19 yrs old, which is told old to be acting like this. Now I told you to leave, unless you want yours now too,” he said.

Dongho shook his head and opened the door.

 

“What happen?,” was the first thing out of Kevin’s mouth when Dongho opened the van door.

“Where’s Soohyun and Kiseop,” Alexander asked, looking over Dongho’s shoulder.

“They’re still in the bathroom,” Dongho said, climbing into his seat.

“What are they doing in there?,” Eli said, making a face.

“Taking care of some ‘business’,” Dongho said, pulling out his phone.

“Huh?,” Kevin said, confused, “They’re using the bathroom?” Dongho looked at Kevin, amused that he still didn’t get it.

“No, Hyung,” he said, “Kiseop pushed Soohyun a little too far and now he’s paying for it.” When Kevin still didn’t get it, KiBum finally interjected.

“He’s spanking him, Kevin.”

“Awww,” Kevin said, looking towards the restrooms, feeling bad for Kiseop.

“Aww? What do you mean ‘Aww’,” Eli asked, “He had it coming.” Kevin turned to Eli.

“How can you be so insensitive?,” he asked Eli.

“Insensitive? Really, Kevin?,” Eli said, “Kiseop was being insensitive to Dongho, then on top of that he edged Soohyun Hyung on apparently and now he’s paying the price. Like I said, he had it coming.”

“He had it comin', He had it comin',” Alexander started singing one of the songs from the famous musical, Chicago, laughing.

“Yah! Hyung,” Kevin said, hitting Alexander’s arm, “It’s not funny.”

Alexander just kept,  right on singing though. Eli and KiBum laughed at Alexander and Dongho just ignored them all.

 

KiBum finally noticed someone coming out of the restrooms.

“Oh, here they come,” he said, pointing his head towards the direction of the bathrooms.

Everyone looked. Soohyun came out holding onto one of Kiseop’s wrist, leading him to the van. Kiseop’s eyes were red and he kept wiping his free hand across his face. When they reached the van, Soohyun opened the back door.

“Go on,” he said to Kiseop.

Everyone turned to look at Kiseop. Kiseop swiped at his eyes a couple times and then he turned to Dongho.

“I’m s-sorry, D-Dongho,” he said, his breath still catching, “For teasing y-you about your p-problem and for s-smacking y-y-you.”

“It’s ok, Hyung,” he said Kiseop, “I’m sorry for punching you.”

Kiseop looked back at Soohyun, who nodded in satisfaction.

“Alright, very good, Kiseop,” he said, “Go ahead and get in.” Kiseop climbed in and very carefully sat down on the seat, wincing a little bit. Dongho looked at him.

“Hyung…are you ok?,” he asked sympathetically.

Kiseop looked at him and nodded.

“Y-yeah, I’ll be ok. And I really am s-sorry, Dongho-ah.” Kiseop voice was still catching a little bit but not as much. Dongho smiled.

“It’s alright,” he said, “You big Baby.”

Kiseop looked at him but Dongho was now looking out the window. Kiseop rolled his eyes and smiled.

 

Once they got home, everyone went their own ways into different parts of the house. Alexander and Kevin went to fix lunch, Eli and Dongho went to watch television, Kiseop went to lay down (he was a little tired, considering), KiBum went downstairs to exercise. Soohyun, however, hadn’t forgot what he had promised Dongho earlier. Dongho, on the other hand, had forgetton or at least hoped Soohyun wouldn’t remember. Yeah, no such luck.

“Dongho-ah,” Soohyun said coming into the living room where Eli and Dongho were.

“Yes, Hyung,” Dongho said, looking at Soohyun, acting like he didn’t know what was about to happen. Soohyun smiled.,

“Come on, Dongho. Let’s go.”

“Go where, Hyung?,” Dongho asked, still acting innocent.

Eli was looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter