Chapter 1

Dongho's Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun smiled in his sleep. He was dreaming he was with the girl of his dreams. Literally.

They were walking along the beach, hand in hand. She was looking at him, smiling. Soohyun knew this was the girl he wanted to marry. He was about to confess when his foot touched something wet. Since they were on the beach, he ignored it. But as they kept walking, the wetness on his foot wouldn’t go away. He looked and noticed that the water was nowhere near his feet. Then what was this wet feeling on his foot? It felt…it felt...ewww…

Soohyun started awake. It was still dark in the room and he still felt the wetness on his foot. He turned towards Dongho, who was sleeping right next to him. Dongho was still fast asleep. Soohyun, still wondering what the wet feeling was, lifted up the covers. He felt around with his hand and...Ewww~It was wet. But what was it? Suddenly, Soohyun froze. It wasn’t what he thought it was, was it? God he hoped not. Soohyun reached over and switched on the lamp that was next to the bed. The sudden brightness caused Kiseop, was sleeping on the floor, to groan and burrow further under his covers. Soohyun took a deep breath and then lifted up the covers again, slowly. His fears were confirmed. Dongho had wet the bed...again. The ‘ area’ on Dongho’s Bunny Pajamas had a big wet spot on it and so did the sheets under him. Soohyun jumped up, almost stepping on the sleeping Kiseop.

“Ewww,” he groaned, sliding his hands down his pant legs.

Soohyun was a perfectionist so naturally, this urked him. He went out the room to go find some clean sheets. Then he stopped.

“Who would have clean sheets?,” he wondered aloud. Maybe Eli? Kevin? KiBum? Alexander?

“Well,” he said, heading towards the other bedroom, “We’re gonna find out.”

He opened the door and was greeted by loud snores. He couldn’t see who was where so he snapped on the light. Groans came from the four members who were sleeping in the room.

“Yaaaah~,” KiBum groaned, pulling the cover over his face, “Who the light?” Eli and Kevin, who were on the floor just hid themselves deeper into the covers.

“What time is it?,” Alexander, who was in the bed next to KiBum, mumbled.

He looked over at his cell phone and it glowed 4:23 am. Alexander groaned and sat up and looked towards the door to see who the culprit was.

“Soohyun-ah, turn off the light,” he groaned, before plopping back down.

“I need some clean sheets,” Soohyun said, not turning off the lights.

“Why are you trying to clean now?,” KiBum mumbled from under the covers.

“Aish, Hyung,” Eli groaned, bringing the covers down so only his eyes showed, “Do it later. Makes no since to do it now. Turn off the liiiight~.”

“Dongho wet the bed, again,” Soohyun told him. That got everybody's attention. Even Kevin pulled his head from under the sheets.

“Again?,” Alexander asked. Soohyun nodded, leaning again the door post.

“Eww…,” Eli said.

“Yah,” Kevin said, hitting Eli’s arm, “Don’t be like that. Our poor Dongho-ah. I bet he’s humiliated.”

“He’s not awake yet, so he doesn’t know,” Soohyun told him.

“Well, I’ll go wake him up,” KiBum sighed, getting out of bed.

He just had on pajama pants so he shivered a little bit due to the lost of the warmth from the blankets. Kevin hopped up too and followed KiBum.

“Sheets?,” Soohyun asked again, “I kind of don’t want to sleep on wet ones.”

Alexander rolled his eyes and got up to get Soohyun some sheets. Eli just pulled the covers back over his head.

 

KiBum walked into Soohyun and Kiseop’s room, turning on the ceiling light. Kiseop didn’t even notice since he had put on his eye mask after Soohyun had left the lamp on. Dongho however, moaned and turned over but suddenly stopped when he felt the wet sheets under him. His eyes shot open and he set up. He looked under the sheets and groaned. He couldn’t believe he had wet the bed again! He was so embarrassed. He looked over to see Kevin and KiBum standing there, looking at him. Maybe he could play this off…KiBum seemed to know what Dongho was thinking.

“We know you wet the bed,” he told Dongho.

Dongho closed his eyes and groaned, embarrassed that he'd already been found out. Kevin went over to Dongho and pulled back the covers.

“It’s ok, Dongho-ah,” Kevin said, smiling, throwing the covers on the floor, “Accidents happen. Don’t worry, we’ll get everything all cleaned up.”

Dongho couldn’t even look Kevin in the eye he was so humiliated. Here he was, 16 yrs old, and wetting the bed. KiBum came over and pulled Dongho off the bed.

“Come on, let’s go get you some dry pajamas and underwear.”

Soohyun came back into the room with new sheets, followed by Alexander.

“Oh my god,” Dongho groaned, as he was pulled past them by KiBum. Everybody knew. Well, everyone except Kiseop since he was still asleep, oblivious to what was going on.

 

Once the bed was changed and Dongho was in dry clothes, everyone went back to bed. Everyone that is except for Dongho. He sat in the kitchen eating cereal, by himself. Well, he was more just stirring the cereal then actually eating it. Kevin was headed back to his room when he noticed the kitchen light was on. He went to turn it off and saw Dongho. He smiled went and sat next to him. Dongho didn’t even look up. Kevin smiled at him.

“Its ok, Dongho-ah, Maknae-ah,” he told him, “Don’t worry about it, accidents happen.”

“But I'm wetting the bed, Hyung,” Dongho said, “I’m 16 and I’m wetting the bed. And I purposely don't drink anything at night and I always use the bathroom before I go to sleep. So why does this keep happening?”

Kevin sighed and ruffled Dongho’s hair.

“Don’t worry,” Kevin told him, “We’re going to figure this out together.”

 

The next morning, everyone was in the kitchen, eating breakfast.

“So,” Kiseop said, shoving cereal into his mouth and chewing, “What are we going to do about the Baby’s little bed-wetting problem?”

“Yah! Kiseop-ah! Can’t you be a little more sensitive?,” Alexander scolded. Dongho looked down at his plate, embarrassed.

“Sorry, Dongho,” Kiseop mumbled.

“Well,” Soohyun said, “We need to make him a doctor’s appointment to see what is going on and why he’s wetting the bed.” Dongho looked up.

“I’m not going to the doctor’s, Hyung,” he told him.

“Yes, you are,” Soohyun said lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter