A snowflake and a half moon

Black Magic

A snowflake and a half moon

“You should go, Jongdae,” Xiumin repeated yet again, looking up from his cup of tea. They were still sitting by the table, fire in the fireplace burning brightly, warming Jongdae’s back. “You have been saying this for the last hour. Do you not have any other requests?,” the prince joked, leaning back in his chair. But the boy did not laugh or even smiled. There was seriousness in his eyes, his muscles were tensed and his posture was radiating with nervousness. Jongdae let out a sigh and spoke again, “cannot we just talk?” “No, go away,” Xiumin quickly replied, tired of constantly repeating himself. “Why are you like this? Do you not know it is not the way to treat a prince?” Jongdae pouted, crossing arms on his chest. Xiumin narrow his eyes, taking a sip, “do not pull the royal card on me, it is not going to work. I do not care who you are. Why will you not leave, Jongdae?” Xiumin sounded helpless, desperation visible in his eyes and audible in his voice. “Why do you want me to leave so much, huh?” Jongdae asked, honestly curious, “and do not even try to avoid this question, as with each unanswered question I will just sit longer. I have the whole night,” he added quickly, seeing how the other’s gaze had already travelled towards the floor.

Xiumin put his elbows on the table and hid his face in his arms, thinking about what he can and what he should not tell the prince. Taking a quick look at the bear at his side, he raised his eyes and was met with the prince’s steady gaze.

“As I have mentioned before, my life is at stake here, that is why I want you to leave,” he started explaining, choosing the method of short and specific answers, hoping that would be enough. But it was not. Jongdae started asking more.

“Why is that?” he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“This is not a place for princes, Jongdae,” Xiumin whispered and Jongdae’s breath hitched.

“What do you mean?” he whispered back, feeling a bit unsure and uneasy. He was well trained and knew how to protect himself, but he was not stupid as well. He knew too well that woods were not a perfect place to wander around as a royal, deffinately not alone. But yet again, here he was. “Damn you, logic” a thought appeared in his mind.

“There are many people that dream of your head, prince,” Xiumin stated, looking him straight in the eyes, “after all, you are both, the storm bringer, and an heir to the throne of the Western kingdom. A full package I would say.” As the boy said it, Jongdae could feel a wave of coldness embrace him. Xiumin seemed so cold, that the young prince got an impression that even the reflection of the flames in his eyes was melting.

“Then does that not mean, that it is my life that is at stake here?” Jongdae whispered, his voice full of seriousness.

“You see, Jongdae. If they found you here, first thing they would do would be to try and sell you back to your parents, or something like that. If your parents love you, then probably they would do anything do have you back. Outcome? You live. If they don’t love you and would not want you back, then you would be sold to anyone else or killed. Depends on their mood. Outcome? You die, but you still get some more days to live. And now, do you know what would happen to me, if they found you here?” Xiumin explained, then asked, waiting for the other’s reply. The room was dead silent, only fire cracking in the background. Jongdae was so focused on the other’s words, that he forgot to breathe. After letting out a long breath he was holding, he only whispered “what?” and waited for Xiumin to continue, but somehow, he already knew what the other would say. “An instant death,” the blond one said, his voice only an octave above whisper. Jongdae searched the other’s eyes for any kind of humor or indication that he was joking, but he found none. On second thought, the prince was not sure if the boy in front of him ever joked.

“Who are they?” He asked unsurely, his voice low and quiet. Instead of giving an answer, Xiumin’s hand made its way to his shoulder and Jongdae frowned. “The ones who did that to you, right?” He concluded and the other nodded. “Does it hurt?”

Xiumin only shook his head, “only a little now,” he answered with a small smile.

“Can I see it?”

The blond one frowned upon hearing this request and titled his head to the side, “are you a healer?”

“No?” the prince answered, confusion painted on his face.

“Then you cannot.”

“Someone should check the wounds, Xiumin.” Jongdae insisted, and before the other could open his mouth to protest, he added, “I may not be a healer, Xiumin, but I do know a few tricks,” he said, not mentioning that by tricks he had actually meant black magic, “If you let me take a look, I can bring you a medicine and it will heal quicker.”

Xiumin sat in silence, thinking of all the pros and cons of the other’s offer. He did not want to see him again, he did not want him to ever come back, the only thing Xiumin wished for was for the dark haired boy to disappear from his life. But on the other hand, in reality, the pain in his back was slowly becoming unbearable. He was actually afraid that he could have caught some kind of an infection. He ran his hands through his hair, it was a situation of either “saving my life or saving my life,” the thought hit Xiumin and he froze.

“Are you alright?” Jongdae asked upon noticing the other’s weird behavior. He was secretly hoping that the blond would allow him to check his back as that would mean he would have to take off his shirt again. And Jongdae already liked what was hidden underneath it.

“How can I be sure that you will bring me the medicine? And that it will work?” Xiumin asked slowly, not believing he is actually considering the idea.

“I am the prince, Xiumin. I was taught not to break my promises,” Jongdae explained. The other sighed and got up, slowly taking his shirt off. Jongdae settled comfortably in his chair, feeling as if he was on a special show, just for himself. The blond’s body looked like sculptured by gods themselves. All he wanted to do right then, was to touch the other’s perfect body. But the the other turned around and Jongdae was brought back to earth. He quickly got up and made his way towards the other. “Xiumin… your back…,” he started, not knowing how to put words together in a good manner.

“Is it this bad?” the other simply asked, already knowing the answer.

“How could someone do something like this to you?” He whispered, slightly tracing the outlines of the half healed wounds.

“It happened… it happened after the last time you left. Someone must have seen your horse, and as much as I would be able to explain that… I could not explain your knife, that you had left behind,” he answered quietly, trying his best not to show that even the lightest touch hurt him.

“Xiumin… does anyone know I was here? You said yourself that…”

“No, no one knows. I am used to being treated like that. Do not worry. I know how this system works.” He gave out a weak laugh.

“And what does it mean?” Jongdae asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

“I tell the truth – I get beaten. I do not tell anything – I get beaten. There is really no difference,” the boy sighed, and Jongdae just observed him for a moment. His tensed shoulders, cut back and bruised neck. “He must have been suffocated.” Jongdae thought, terrified. “And there must have been lots of blood.” He looked back at the wounds, trying to judge how much blood the other lost. Jongdae carefully took a few small steps forward, his body almost pressed against the other’s.

“I know exactly what you need, do not worry,” he whispered in a low voice, his lips only inches away from Xiumin’s ear, his hot breath hitting the other’s skin. Before Xiumin had the time to register what was happening, Jongdae started slowly placing wet kisses on his neck. The boy let out a small whine when Jongdae added pressure on the light, purple places on his neck. “Shhhh, baby,” Jongdae murmured against his cold skin, his voice so low that it was clouding Xiumin’s senses, “I will make you feel good.” And he placed his hands on the other’s shoulders, slowly moving them on the other’s bare skin all the way to his elbows and then back to the shoulders. “Your skin is so cold, Xiumin,” he kept on talking, most of the words disappearing in the white skin of the blond’s shoulders, “all I want is to make you hot, baby.”

Jongdae’s lips started at Xiumin’s neck skin, his fingers tracing invisible patters on his bare arms as he pressed his front to the other’s back, his crotch on the same level as Xiumin’s . He slowly moved his hips, letting out a soft moan, right next to Xiumin’s ear. The blond’s eyes flew open, his lips parted as the sounds of the prince’s moans clouded his mind. Jongdae moved his hands lower, never disconnecting his fingers from Xiumin’s soft skin, and placed them on the other’s hips.

“Jongdae… Jong… Dae, stop it…stop it, Your Highness” Xiumin mumbled, almost begging, trying to regain conscious, which was hard with Jongdae’s being pushed into his , and his wet kisses all over his neck.

Mraw,” Jongdae purred, upon hearing the title, “call me that again.” He whispered, biting on Xiumin’s earlobe. His breath hitched upon that little act, “you like it, don’t you?” Xiumin only nodded slightly, his desires suddenly taking over his rational thinking.

“Stop it… we should… we should not be doing it,” Xiumin breathed out, finding it beyond hard to put a coherent sentence together. But Jongdae did not listen, his hips still hitting his at the same pace, arms resting on his hips, thumbs tracing invisible circles on his bare shin just above the trousers level, hot breathe ghosting over his neck in between wet kisses and bites. Xiumin felt his breath speeding up, his heart rate going up. Suddenly it became really hot and that was what brought some sense back to the boy, “I said stop it!,” he suddenly exclaimed, stepping forward, escaping the prince’s arms. He turned around and faced the other man. “What you think you are doing?!”

Jongdae his upper lip upon seeing what state the other was in. His chest raising and falling faster than at the beginning, his lips slowly parted, hot foam escaping them, cheeks slightly red and the look in his eyes, indicating that he was enjoying what they were doing. He looked down and saw a slight bulge in his pants. Jongdae smacked at the sight.

“I think I am just having the time of my life,” he replied, chuckling and slowly nearing the blue eyed boy, with a dangerous look in his eyes.

“Do not even try to be cocky and stop thinking. You’re the prince, you should not be doing it.” Xiumin tried to reason the other, but to no avail.

“Oh, come on,” Jongdae groaned, “no one will know,” he smirked and winked at the other. "It will be our little secret." he whispered seducively, his lower lip as his eyes were moving up and down the other's body.

Xiumin took a deep breath, carefully watching the prince. If he could not reason with the other, he at least tried to reason with himself, but he failed as well. Neither his reason’s argument about not knowing the prince at all, nor the one about the prince being a stranger, or the one about the risk he was taking spoke to him. Just as if his mind and all the shields he had ever built had been shut down by just those few touches from the other. His mouth went dry and he slowly his lips, looking at the other’s smile, his lips full and of such a profound color. By contrast to his own, which where pale, almost white. Just as every other part of his body. And before he knew it, he closed the space between them, smashing his lips against the other’s. A moment later he let out a deep moan, his senses going wild. “He tastes so good,” he thought to himself, not wanting to ever let go of Jongdae’s lips. He ran his tongue against the prince’s lower lip, not asking, but demanding access. Jongdae smirked and gave the boy what he wanted, giving out a sigh of surprise the moment the other ran his tongue over the roof of his mouth. Xiumin buried one of his hands in the other’s dark and thick hair, tugging on it lightly from time to time, his other hand tightly wrapped around the prince’s neck, pulling him closer. He felt the other’s hands runnig chaotically all over his chest. Jongdae was enjoying it a lot, still amazed by the fact that a boy looking so weak and sick like Xiumin had such a body. His hands were all over Xiumin’s well-built chest, from time to time brushing over his s, which earned a gasp from the blond one each time. Touching Xiumin’s chest somehow reminded Jongdae of how he had been made to study maps with his eyes covered. His skilled fingers tracing patterns on the other’s muscles, as if already remembering them. “A few more times and Xiumin’s body would have no secrets from me”, he thought, smirking into the kiss. Xiumin started deepening the kiss, becoming more and more dominant and Jongdae started to like it. The blond’s hands moved down his back and stopped there for a moment, pulling him closer so that every inch of their bodies was touching, and then started moving down again, finally resting on his . Xiumin gave Jongdae’s a squeeze and the prince yelped at the sudden action, his hand immediately falling to the side, just above Xiumin’s heart, onto a small scar that somehow felt like a mixture of a snowflake and a half-moon.

A/N

Hello guys!

How are you all doing? Still into this story? I really hope so!

I actually wrote this whole chapter in one go so I hope it doesn't hahaha

And I also hope that I should not have had to rate it M, or should I? Tell me if you feel like it so I will put a warning, please!

Comments, upvote and subscribe, dears, and share your opinion on the story I love reading your comments and some theories that appear in them! So don't hesitate ! :)

Until the next update!

Best wishes,

badblood.

P.S Thank you SO SO SO SO SO much to all the amazing cupcakes that have alreadu subscribed to the story! To the onces that comments and a very special onces to those who comment each time ( >.< ), and thank you very very much to all of you who are simply reading this story! Stay fab!

 

P.P.S (is that even a thing?) Go check my other xiuchen story > A little lie never killed nobody ! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !