The Forgotten Story [TEASRER #2]

Black Magic

 [The reason I am putting another teaser is that I found this bit quite interesting for the whole story, not only the next chapter. I was afraid you might not focus enough on it while reading everything, so that is why I am posting it as a seperate bit. Version, which will appear in the next update, will be slightly changed, due to circumstances in which it will be told. I hope you will enjoy it. Please, look forward to the next update!]


Long time ago, there were two great heroes. They were the most fearsome in all lands. Their fame and greatness stretched from the Temples on the east to the Deathly Desserts in the west; from the coldest peaks of Misty Mountains in the north, to the boarders of the Endless Ocean in the south. Everyone knew their names. One was from the West, the other from the North. These two kingdoms were always at war, from the beginning of time. As if a curse was put on them, for them to never be at peace. These two heroes were more than just brave, and fearsome. They possessed magical abilities. And they were the only ones in their kingdoms with such. It was long before magic took rule over the lands of HikariYami. One of them was the master of lightning, and in his native land people called him Raitoningu. For everyone else he was known as a Storm Bringer. He was very dark, stubborn, and violent. People said he knew no mercy, or compassion. They said he was lived on his victim's misery. Everyone was afraid of him. The other one was the master of frost, and people of the North called him Seoli. The frost master was Raitoningu's contrast. Still a great hero, he was pure, just like snow, he was innocent, kind, and delicate, just like leaves of the Lunar roses that onces used to grow in the North. In the far away lands he was known as the Winter Boy.

They were the greatest warrios HikariYami ever known.

Once, a time of a great battle of the Bay of the Falling Stars came. The war was to end with the victory of one of these two – either the storm bringer, or the winter boy. Fortuna works in very mysterious ways and insead of planting hatered in they heart, a different feeling bloosomed. The two warriors fell in love. Tragic. They changed each other. The Winter Boy found good in the Storm Bringer, and at the same time the other ignited a flame of rebellion in him. A will to live. But the terrible kings of both kingdoms did not approve of it. They expected their heroes to kill the each other, and bring victory to them. So the kings of the West tricked them. He made the Storm Bringer prepare a poison, which he later gave to the Winter Boy. The latter died in his lover’s arms. The Storm Bringer was said to be so furious he put a course on the king of the West, which was supposed to last until his spirit comes back for revenge.

The king was so terrified, he ordered to have the man burnt on the stake.

Romour has it, one can still hear Raitoningu's screams in Aokigahara, cursing the king.


[if you have any questions, please ask]