Every Goodbye Comes With A New Hello

From Now Until Forever || DISCONTINUED

" Isn't it such a beautiful morning today honey? " hearing the voices of my family as I start to approach the dining room, " It sure is! Oh hey there darling " my umma greeted me as I lazily sat down on the table and grabbed a toast, stuffing it into my mouth.

" So are you happy about your first day at your new school? " 

" Sure umma. " I mumbled. 

No no I'm not happy about my first day at this school 

" Darling don't forget- " " Yeah umma I know. " I said as I picked up my backpack along with my lunch that she had made me. I quickly made my way out so I didn't have to hear anymore of their talking since I'm really not a morning person when it comes to school.

Like who wouldn't be a morning person for school?
Idiots who actually love going to school, thankfully I'm not one of those idiots. 

Ever since my parents got their new job, we had moved from place to place and I guess I was alright with it though the first time we moved I had left my hometown and my best friends. 

{flashback} 

" Yah Park Jiyeon you better visit us as much as you can! " Hyeri said and Yeri nodded in agreement and I couldn't help but smile at my best friends silliness. 

" Yeaaah! Also don't forget to call us or text us whenever. " Yeri pouted as if I wasn't gong to do it, which I totally will!  " Aigoo my headaches I promise to do both of those and that's a promise! " I tried my best to put on a smile though I was near to crying because I was really going to miss them. 

" Jiyeonnn don't leave me- I mean us! " Hyeri sniffled as she started to cling on to me really closely. 

" Yah- stop it you want me to cry? " I tried to lighten up but in the end I failed because I myself started crying because I really didn't want to leave this place. 

" Jiyeon darling! We have to go now! " I took one last hug from both of them before saying our last goodbyes. " Don't forget Jiyeon! " they both said as I ran off to catch up with my parents. 

" I won't I promise! " I sad as I slowly saw them walking away, sighing to myself because i'm really going to miss them. 

" Hey honey don't be sad, every goodbye comes with a new hello alright? " My dad said to me as he ruffled my hair. 

{End Of Flashback}

" Every goodbye comes with a new hello huh? " I said to myself as I stopped in front of my new school

The Arts Of Seoul Academy.