7

The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

All was quiet. The school bell rang once again and the door slammed opened.

The whole of Big Bang were mourning for Taeyang while I sat there, stunned. This is the most traumatizing thing I've ever experienced in my life. "WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS HUH? WHAT KIND OF GAME IS THIS HUH? HIDE AND SEEK?!? WELL I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP!" Ji Yong stood up and started punching the wall. I buried my face into Shinn's chest.

Please, I can't afford to lose any of my beloved ones. Just please...Let us go.......

As I moved my feet up onto the chair, I felt something move. Glancing down, I found another card. This time, it was filled Taeyang's blood.

Enjoying the game so far my dear Shinhye? And no, you can tell Ji Yong that this is not Hide and Seek. And...the 2nd clue has already been given

What ?!? Is he watching us? The card dropped out of my hand and I started looking around the room. WHERE THE IS HE? I searched around the whole room and finally found the thing I was looking for. Behind the projector was a really small camera. The size of an insect. I pushed the table away roughly and walked up towards the projector.

"Lee Shinhye, what are you doing?" I grabbed the small camera out and smashed it on the floor. "Bastard! Rot in hell! Go die!! Argh!!!!" I screamed hysterically and collapsed to the ground.

"Oh my gosh! Shinhye!" my best friend ran up with a hand on . "Thats wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter