8

The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes and spinning me around into his comfort. He gave me a peck on my forehead and rested his head ontop of mine.

"Woohyun?" I whispered in a soft tone.

"Hmm?"

"I need to tell you something...in case we die." I continued.

"Shinhye, we are not gonna die. Believe this phrase and it will come through." He tiredly murmured.

Never had I realize that Woohyun had meant so much to me. He was one of those special people in my life. He was there when I needed him to give me comfort. And I would probably regret it if I didn't confess that before I died.

"Woohyun ah....neol johahae" (a/n I like you) My cheeks slowly grew hotter and I fumbled with my fingers, looking down shyly like a little kid confessing to a boy for the 1st time.

Woohyun's grin slowly grew as he hugged me tightly. "I'm so glad! I like you too! Ha! Told you you would become my future girlfriend."

I blushed harder and hid my face in his chest.

"Um....Sorry for breaking up your little moment there but we gotta name out all of the games we know. Come on" Shinn said and glared at Woohyun. Overprotective brother thing again....Sighs....

Everyone gathered in the canteen and listed out all of the games known on a piece of paper. Shinn had made sure Woohyun and I had distance between each other by sitting nexxt to me and placing Sungjong on my other side.

"Whoa whoa whoa wait, where's Mrs Ahn?"

"Shinhye ah...I'm here"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter