Chapter 12

Tangled In Love

Soohyun's P.O.V

I can never accept the fact that Sica likes Eli. I can't believe Eli would do this to me. He was like my own brother. We grew up together. I never thought he would do this to me. I knew this would happen someday but I never thought it would involve my best friend. This is driving me crazy. I want her. I need her. She complete me. I need her in my life. I want her to be mine.

End of Soohyun's P.O.V

 

'Hyung. Are you okay?' Kevin asked, softly at the door.

'Yeah I guess,' Soohyun said.

'You wanna go clubbing?' Kevin asked.

'Yeah.. I hope that helps me get my mind clear out,' Soohyun said.

'Okay. I'll tell the others,' Kevin said and left.

'Sica. You're the only one who can make me happy,' Soohyun said, quietly.

 

-At the club

 

'Hyung. You drank so much,' Kiseop said.

'Don't stop me. I need to clear my mind,' Soohyun said.

'Waeyo? You can't torture yourself just cause you feel heartbroken,' Dongho said.

'I don't care,' Soohyun said.

'If you don't stop I'm going to call Eli here.'

Soohyun smirked.

'And? What's he going to do?' Soohyun asked.

'Bring Jessica here,' Kiseop said.

Soohyun put on a blank expression ad just stare out of space.

'Hyung,' Kevin called.

Soohyun picked up the glass of vobka and drank it.

'I don't care. Let him bring his girlfriend here. I want to see her anyways,' Soohyun said while pouring another glass of vobka and drank it.

Kiseop grabbed the glass from Soohyun's hand.

'Hyung! Would you stop acting like an idiot? Can't you just accept the fact that Sica dont like you anymore? She loves Eli,' Kiseop said, angrily.

'No she don't!! She loves me!' Soohyun shouted.

Even though he knew that wasn't true. He just still can't accept it.

'Ugh!' Soohyun shouted, angrily.

He swing his arms on the table and make all the cups and bottles of alcochol drop on the ground and break into many pieces.

'Oppa!' He heard that familiar voice.

Hearing that voice bring melody to his ears. He turned and ad saw her angry face. She slowly walk toward him. Once she got closer to him, she bit her lower lip and raise her hand. The sound of her hand slapped Soohyun's cheek filled the room.

'Sica noona!' Dongho called, loudly.

Soohyun turned and looked at her in the eyes.

'Would you come to your senses? Look at you! You're a mess. This is not the Shin Soohyun I know,' Jessica said.

'That Shin Soohyun died yesterday!' Soohyun raised his voice.

Jessica fell back a little due to shockness. He has never raised his voice at her before.

'Oppa.... What happened to you,' Jessica asked.

'This is all because of you,' Soohyun said, quietly.

'You did this to me!!' Soohyun shouted.

'Soohyun! Calm down. Don't yell at Sica,' Alexander said.

'Xander hyung, take everyone out of this room right now,' Soohyun said.

His eyes was red due to all the alcohol he drank earlier. Jessica could see the pain he's going through and a hint of sadness and anger in his eyes.

'No, hyung. We want to stay,' Kevin said.

'GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!' Soohyun shouted, finally exploded.

Alexander gather all the members up and push them outside then close the door. The room became quiet with the two standing in front of each other, not taking their eyes off of each other. Soohyun looked away and sat down, resting his arms on his thighs. Jessica walked over and bend down next to him. He looked at her then looked away.

'You should go. Eli might be worrying,' Soohyun said, softly.

'He know I'm here,' Jessica said.

Soohyun looked down at her with cold eyes.

'Why are you here anyways?' Soohyun asked.

'I know this is all my fault so I need to fix it,' Jessica said.

'You can't fix anything. The damage has been down,' Soohyun said, coldly.

'Oppa, I want want to make you happy again,' Jessica said.

'The only way I can be happy again is to have you,' Soohyun said while looking into her eyes deeply.

'But oppa I.... I can't,' Jessica said and looked away.

'Then I can't be happy again. That part of me died,' Soohyun said.

'Oppa...' Jessica called.

'You should go before I say something that hurtful,' Soohyun said.

'I don't care,' Jessica said.

'Go! The longer you stay here, the painful my heart gets,' Soohyun said, loudly.

'No! I'm gonna stay with you!' Jessica shouted.

'I don't need you to!' Soohyun shouted and stood up.

Soohyun started walking away. Jessica stood up and hold his wrist. He swing his hand away but Jessica held it again. He turned around and quickly grabbed her by the waist. He lean in and press his lips on hers. Jessica eyes widen.

'Op.... pa..' Jessica said.

How he miss that soft lips so much. He just want to stand there and have his lips on hers forever. He just want time to stop right now and let him be with the girl he love with all his heart. He don't want this to end. He want her lips on his until he die.

'Oppa!' Jessica shouted and pushed him off her.

Soohyun smirked.

'Thanks baby,' Soohyun said, softly and left the club.

 

Jessica walked out and got into Eli's car.

'Hey. How it go?' Eli said after he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

'He's a mess. I did this to him,' Jessica said, miserable.

'Babe, don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault,' Eli said and hold her hands.

'But it is,' Jessica said and a tear dropped on her cheek.

Eli quickly wiped it away and pull her into his embrace.

'Sh~. Don't blame yourself. Please don't cry. I don't like seeing you cry,' Eli said, softly.

Jessica cried her heart out on Eli's shoulder while Eli try to stop her from crying anymore. Jessica cried so much that there wasn't any tears left in her eyes. She soon fell asleep on Eli's shoulder from crying too much. Eli put her back in her seat and put her seatbelt on. He took off his jacket and cover Jessica's body. He cupped Jessica's cheek with his hand while starring at her face.

'I'll help you get through this. You shouldn't waste your precious tears baby girl,' Eli said.

He kissed Jessica's forehead and drove off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't update for a long time. I was busy with school ): and sports. But it's SUMMER now! :D I'll try and and update everyday! (: