Chapter 11

Tangled In Love

The next day, Jessica woked up and got ready. She walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Taeyeon.

'What are you up to today, Sica?' Taeyeon asked.

'I'm going to the hospital with Eli oppa,' Jessica answered.

'Waeyo? Are you sick?' Taeyeon asked.

'Ani. Eli oppa want to go check on the baby,' Jessica told.

'Ahh. Has the baby been kicking lately?' Taeyeon asked.

'Neeh. Once in a while,' Jessica said and pout.

'Awee, my poor Sica,' Taeyeon said and hugged Jessica.

'You'll be a great mom, Sica,' Taeyeon said softly.

'You too, Taegoo,' Jessica said.

Just then, the bell rang.

'I got it onnies,' Yoona said and walked toward the door.

 

'It's Eli oppa!' Yoona told.

'Let oppa in, Yoona!' Taeyeon said.

Yoona walk into the living room with Eli following behind her.

'Oppa~' Jessica called and ran toward him.

'Babe, you have to be careful,' Eli said and stopped her from running any further.

'Oppa~~ I'm okay,' Jessica said and pout.

'Oppa's right Onnie. You have to be really careful now,' Yoona said.

'Aigoo. Arasso,' Jessica said and hug Eli.

'Ready?' Eli asked.

Jessica nodded while smiling.

'See you guys later,' Eli said while smiling.

'Byee~~'' The two girls said.

The two love birds left the house and got into Eli's car. Eli drove to the hospital and both of them walk inside. The doctor came out and took them into one of the room.

'Okay Ms. Jung. Let see how healthy are you,' Dr. Song Victoria said while smiling.

 

Victoria was Eli's old classmate and also his ex-girlfriend. Victoria broke up with Eli when they were in high school when she started to have feelings for Choi Seunghyun but after chasing after Seunghyun for a whole year she finally give up and want Eli back. From that day on, she try to make Eli her's again but everything she try, nothing worked. Then a new kid transferred to their school. His name is Nichkhun. Victoria and him dated and got married after high school. But Jessica doesn't know about anything between the two. Eli doesn't want Jessica to feel jealous.

 

'You seem to be very healthy. I see Eli oppa is treating you very well,' Victoria said and smiled.

'You guys know each other?' Jessica asked.

'Neh. I was his old classmate and also his ex-girlfriend. He never told you anything about that?' Victoria asked.

'Ani,' Jessica said.

'Huh. How come?' Victoria asked.

'I'm not sure..' Jessica said, quietly.

'Let's see how your baby is doing. Eli oppa told me you guys want to know if it's a boy or a girl right?' Victoria asked.

'uh.. Neh,' Jessica said.

Jessica felt jealousy burning inside. She confused and heartbroken. '

How come Eli oppa kept this from me?' She thought.

She tried to convince herself that it's nothing and Eli just forgot. But negative things took over everytime.

'The baby seem to be healthy and strong. And it's a boy,' Victoria said while grinning.

'Ah.. Chincha? That's nice,' Jessica said.

'congrat!' Victoria said, happily.

'Thank you,' Jessica said and fake a smile.

'Your check-up is over Ms. Jung. Are should I call you Mrs. Kim,' Victoria said.

Jessica smiled. Victoria walked Jessica out and met up with Eli.

'Jessica-shi and the baby is in great condition,' Victoria said.

'That's great!' Eli said, happily.

'Keep taking good care of them oppa,' Victoria said while smiling.

'I will,' Eli said and smiled.

Seeing their bonding made Jessica even more jealous. She try keeping it in and act normal. Eli grid goodbye to Victoria and walked out of the hospital. Jessica got to the car first and got inside. Eli hint something but he just brush it off. He got into the driver seat and put his seatbelt on. He looked at Jessica and smiled. He hold Jessica's hand and kissed her hand. Jessica show no reaction. He drove to his apartment and both of them walked inside. Jessica walk into their room and throw her purse on the bed. She sat on the bed with an angry expression. Eli walked toward the door and lean on the side.

'Babe. What's wrong?' Eli asked.

'Nothing. I'm just tired,' Jessica said, a little cold.

Eli know something is bothering her when she use her cold voice toward him. He walked toward her and sat next to her. He snake him arms around her waist and hug her.

'I know something's bothering you. Tell me,' Eli said.

'What's your relationship between Dr. Song?' Jessica and and Eli let out a sign.

'I knew she would spill it out. It was a long time ago. She's nothing to me now. And besides, she's married and I only love you,' Eli said and kissed her cheek.

'Yeah right. That's could change,' Jessica said.

'No one in this world can ever replace you, baby. You're the most important person in my life. Losing you is the one biggest thing I don't want to happen. And having you in my life is one thing I don't regret to happen,' Eli said.

Jessica felt really happy and loved hearing what came out of his mouth. Eli turned Jessica around and kissed her on the lips.

'So are we having a boy or a girl?' Eli asked after the kiss.

'She said it's a boy,' Jessica said.

'I was hoping we could have a girl,' Eli said.

'I'm happy with any child. I'll love any of them,' Jessica said and smiled.

Eli also smiled. For he rest of the day, the two cuddle in bed with each other.