Chapter 10

Tangled In Love

Jessica ran out of the room headed toward the front door.

'Sica! Where are you going?' Tiffany shouted from the living room.

'I'll tell you later. I have to go NOW!' Jessica shouted back.

She got outside and quickly hop into her car. She drove as fast as she could. Once she got there, she quickly got out and ran to the front door. She knock on it and Dongho opened it.

'Noona. Hurry' Dongho said.

The two ran inside and saw Soohyun and Eli shouting at each other while the others try to hold them back.

'You stole her from me!' Soohyun shouted.

'No I didn't! It's just that she doesn't love you anymore! She loves me now! And you need to accept that!' Eli shouted back.

'No she don't! She's pregnant because of you! It was all your fault! Soohyun shouted.

'I know that was my fault but what does that have to do with her loving me and not you!?' Eli shouted.

'Eli! Calm down' Kevin told while trying really hard to control Eli.

'But she doesn't love you!' Soohyun shouted

'How would you know that?!' Eli asked.

'I just-'

'Oppa! Stop!' Jessica shouted.

'Sica....' Soohyun called.

The two calm down and walked toward her.

'Why are you guys fighting?' Jessica asked.

'We...' Eli couldn't answer her question.

'Sica, tell him that you don't love him' Soohyun said while pointing at Eli.

'But, oppa. I do love Eli oppa' Jessica told.

Soohyun felt like he just got stapped in the heart.

'What... about me?' Soohyun asked, sadly.

'Oppa... I...'

'So you don't love me anymore?' Soohyun asked.

'Oppa, I'm still confuse with my feelings. I can't give you the answer right now..' Jessica said.

Soohyun looked down on the floor. Soohyun looked up and cup Jessica's cheeks with his palms. He quickly lean in and crashed his lips on hers. Her eyes was widen. She try to push him off her but she couldn't because he was too strong. Eli saw and grabbed Soohyun's shoulder. He broke the kiss between Soohyun and Jessica and punch Soohyun's face. Soohyun fell to the ground.

'Why did you do that? Why did you kissed my girlfriend?' Eli asked, angrily.

Soohyun got up from the ground. He smirk and walked away.

 

 

'Aiish!!!' Eli shouted angrily.

Both of them are at Eli's private apartment.

'Oppa. Don't think about it anymore' Jessica told.

'Sica, come here' Eli commanded.

Jessica obey and walked toward Eli. Eli pulled her into his laps and sat her down.

'Then make me forget about it' Eli whispered in her ear.

'Oppa... No' Jessica said shyly.

'See?' Eli said and looked away.

Jessica cupped his cheeks and made him face her. She lean in and press her lips on his. They kiss passionately. Eli got up and carry Jessica into his room, bridal way. He place her on his bed gently and got on top of her.

(Yeah. You know what happened... :D)

 

Eli slowly opened his eyes and look to his left. He saw Jessica cute face and smile. He gently put her head on the pillow and got up from the bed. He walked to his closet and got new pair of clothes then walked into the restroom and put his clothes on, did his bussiness then walked back out. He bend down and put his ear on Jessica's stomach.

'Hi, baby. Daddy here. Good morning' Eli said, softly in english.

He smile and walked out of the room and left his apartment.

 

Jessica got up and didn't see Eli anywhere in the room. She walked over to Eli's closet and put a white t-shirt. He walked into the restroom and did her bussiness. Then she walked into the living room to find her boyfriend but didn't see him anywhere.

'Huh? Where is oppa?' She asked herself.

'I guess I'll go watch TV then. Baby, you will accompany umma right?' Jessica asked her tummy and smile.

She sat on the couch and the TV.

'Yaay. Star King is on. My favorite' Jessica said, cutely.

'Agioo. But I miss Hodong sumbae on the show. Baby, Hodong Sumbae was a great host. Maybe someday, I'll take you to go meet him then you'll know what I mean' She said while rubbing her tummy.

Then, she heard the front door opened. She got up from the couch and stood in front of the door. And she saw Eli closing the door.

'Oppa!' She called, brightly and hugged him.

'Hi baby' Eli said and hugged her back.

'Oppa. You know how much I missed you..' Jessica said and pout.

'I'm sorry, princess' Eli said and smile at her.

He lean in and peck her lips. That quickly put a smile on her face.

'Sica, are you hungry?' Eli asked.

'Neeh' Jessica said.

'Let's eat then' Eli said.

He grabbed her hand and walked toward the couch. He put the foods on the table and both of them sat on the couch.

'Waah. Oppa so much foods' Jessica said and smile.

'Eat up' Eli said.

The two ate the foods happily. Feeding each other while watching TV.

'Oppa, can we give our baby a name? I'm getting tired of calling our baby, baby all the time.' Jessica said and ate a piece of meat.

'But we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet' Eli said.

'What if it's a girl, what will you name her?' Jessica asked.

'I will name her JaeSun. How about you, Sica. What if it's a boy, what will you name him?' He asked her.

'I will name him JaeHwa.' Jessica answered.

'Great. Tomorrow, let's go see if it's a boy or a girl' Eli said.

'Arasso' Jessica said and smile.

After they finished eating, Eli cleaned up everything. Then he went back and sat down next to Jessica. He pulled Jessica into his arms and hug her tightly.

'Now I have to buy you more healthy foods. You have to eat more vegetables' Eli said.

'Aniyo. I hate eating Vegetables' Jessica said.

'But it's healthy for you and our baby' Eli told.

'Arasso.'

'Oh my. Eli Kim, I have to go back now!' Jessica said in English.

'Wae?' Eli asked

'The girls will kill me. Come on, oppa' Jessica told.

'Arasso. Arasso.' Eli said and got up from the couch.

Both of them changed quickly and left Eli's apartment. Eli drove to SNSD's dorm. Once, they got inside, Yuri and Tiffany stood up from the couch and crossed their arms.

'Jung Jessica Sooyeon, where have you been?' Yuri asked, a little angry.

'Yuri-ah. Sorry I didn't called you last night. I was with Eli oppa last night' Jessica told.

'You know how long we stay up waiting for you?' Tiffany asked.

'Girls, it was my fault. Don't get angry at Jessica.' Eli suddenly spoke.

'Oh, hi Eli oppa. So you said it's not the ice princess fault?' Tiffany asked.

'Yeah. She wanted to go back but I didn't let her' Eli told.

'Waah, oppa. What did you guys do?' Yoona asked, jokingly.

Eli smile at her while Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica glare at her.

'I'll shut up now' Yoona said once she saw her onnies glare.

'Well thank you for dropping our ice princess home oppa' Yuri said.

'You mean My ice princess' Eli said and smile.

'No, oppa. She's OUR ice princess. She's your princess' Tiffany said.

'Fine. Fine. You girls win. I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful. I'll come around 11 to pick you up' Eli said to Jessica.

'Arasso, oppa. I'll see you tomorrow then. Don't fight with Soohyun oppa again, arasso?' Jessica said.

'I'll try.' Eli said.

'Oppa' Jessica pout.

'Arasso, princess' Eli said.

Jessica smile and hug him. He broke the hug and gave her a long peck. Jessica walked him out of the house and closed the door after he drove off.