Start of a new love

Yeobo! Call me "Oppa"!

Chapter 2

Zico’s POV

 

That cucumber, how could he hit my handsome face!! Well, I guess I am lucky since he didn’t use too much force or else I will be having a hard time covering the bruise with bb cream. And I srsly hate him to death for doing this. What did I ever do in my past life to get an annoying cucumber as my enemy? I am already late, dad’s gonna kill me. I changed into my dark blue tuxedo as soon as I am done showering. I ran towards car as I run as fast as I could after changing my clothes. Well, my old man’s wrath can be pretty scary when I am late and I can’t afford myself to embarrass him in front of his friends whom I had no idea of since they didn’t tell me. I had no choice but to break the rules on the road to drive very fast.

 

********************

 

“Kyung turns out to be more lovely than we expected, Sooyeon ah.” Eunbi, Zico’s mother told her best friend, she was happy that she agreed with the arranged marriage. “Yeah, this marriage is going to benefit not only the parents but our children too.” Both parents know that Zico and Kyung always quarreled with each other and they can be only stopped by each other. They all knew what had happened between them and they decided to fix it and BOOM! comes the arranged marriage idea and they were happy they could solved it. “Here comes my daughter-in-law!!” Eunbi,half sings half talked as soon as she saw Kyung entered the restaurant with his tuxedo. “Kyung-ah come here, we have been waiting for you!”

 

Kyung was surprised when he saw Eunbi ahjumma, he didn’t expect them to be with his parents waiting for him since they lived next door.

“Dad, you should have told me that your friends are Jiho’s parents, you make me worried for nothing when I thought that I am already late.” Kyung was a bit pissed but then he can’t help it since he can’t go angry at his parents. 

“Aigoo, look at him trying to be a handsome young lad with that tuxedo, Kyung you had grown up to be a lovely young man.” Eunbi was happy with the fact that Kyung turns out to be prettier than he used to be and she was relieved that Kyung was shorter than Jiho since he was going to be the wife in the relationship. She is thankful to god that Kyung look just like how his mom used to be when she was in her glorious sweet teenage years.

Before Kyung could protest her from being called lovely, Zico came rushing in from behind. “Mom!” “Oh, Jiho, we were both waiting for you, say hello to Kyung. Do you see each other at school? By the way, did you get caught in the rain? Are you ok-“ “Ma, I am okay. Don’t be so excited, I will answer them later one by one, okay?*

 

Kyung was astonished that someone as spoiled as Zico can be polite to his mother. It’s feels like Zico was faking it in his eyes. On the other hand, ZIco was not faking it and yes he loves his mom very much and acts like a clever and adorable son towards his mom. However, he is a total rebel and headache to his dad. It may seems like ZIco is a spoiled child who gets whatever he points at but in reality his parents are really strict but worried about their only son.

“Since they are already here, let’s get to the point, shall we?” “What are you guys talking about?” Both Kyung and Zico was puzzled by their parents’s words and their serious faces.

“Kyung, darling you are getting married to Jiho and you two are going to live under the same roof together.” As expected, the parents’ faces were full of smiles while the children’s faces were like they were ed up with their disgusted faces.

“Are you kidding, we both are straight and there’s no way we can do it. Umma, you know very well that I like girls.” Jiho tried to protest in a calm manner but his voice is failing, it sounds like he was really pissed with his parents.

“That’s our exact reason son, you have been sneaking out to night clubs whenever you think that we are asleep and we don’t want you to sleep with any single girl you met at the club and got some ually transmitted disease. We want you to be stable with a partner who is suitable for you and that is their lovely park kyung. Don’t try to ask us the reason why we didn’t arrange it for you with a girl because no girl can stand your temper and you are going to ignore her all day long. Only Kyung can stop you from doing these and don’t think about other excuse to stop us from our decision since it’s the final decision.” Both Zico and Kyung were speechless and they know that they both don’t have the power to disobey them since they were still attending school. They have no choice but to nod their heads like lifeless puppets and sit and eat at the restaurant quietly why their parents were happy discussing about the wedding.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kyung’s POV

I was sitting and looking at the stars in my room’s balcony when my mom came in. *Kyung ah, I know that you were disappointed with the fact that we arranged your marriage so suddenly with Jiho. That’s the only way you can get along with him and believe me it’s for you own good. I am sure that he will be a great hisband to you too. I don’t think I will ever agree you with other people apart from him too.” Kyung knows that his mom is worried for his future BUT THEN SHE SHOULD KNOW THAT HE IS DAMN STRAIGHT!! “Ma, but i am straight, you know that i like girls. I am sured that you also know that Jiho is straighter than me.” “I know darling, but then only he and you are suitable for each other. I know that you will get bored with your own wife easily and as far as I know you have never dated a girl and bring her home. His mom also had the same idea as me and you know that you are the only one who can stand equal as him and he will get bored with anyone easily except you. That’s why he never stops bothering you.”

“Ma, just because he doesn’t stop bothering me doesn’t mean that he likes me or is attracted towards me.”

“Believe us darling, we know that he held an attraction towards you and it’s really obvious because we parents have already gone through that stage of love and we can tell from our experience.” “Okay, mom, I will give it a try with him but I am going to be the dominating one in this relationship.” I had no choice to argue with his mom since my mom can be more stubborn than me and she’s right with the fact that I never bring a girlfriend home. Fine then, I will accept this marriage but I preferred to be the husband in this stupid ing gay relationship.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At Zico’s house:

“Woo Jiho, you don’t have the power to disobey us and we are disowning you if you try to do that. 

“Dad, how am I going to get married to a guy and why that guy is Kyung. Even if you tried to do a gay arranged marriage, you should at least find a cute looking guy for me, not a rude impolite gangster.”

“That’s the point of this arranged marriage! You need a strong guy as your partner so that he can teach you a lesson when you tried to sneak out to nightclubs,” his dad chuckled already imagining about Kyung beating the out of his husband for flirting with other people. 

“Jiho yah, we have bought for you anything you wanted, can’t you at least do this for us?” his mom looked at him with her irresistible pitiful eyes. Since Jiho loves his mom very much, he decided to give it a try. “Fine, fine I will be a good son to you once, okay?”

Jiho knows that his arranged marriage is not going to be bad since he won’t get bored easily with the Kyungcumber and he can bully him as much as he like when they lived under the same roof since he is going to make sure that Kyung life will be hell by humiliating his man pride. He knows that Kyung hates to be insulted especially when people called him girly stuff. “Wait for me, Kyung Jagi,” he mumbled to himself slowly while smirking evilly.

His parents look at each other in the eyes and smile unobviouly knowing too well of what their son is thinking. They didn’t mean for Kyung to suffer, they know that Kyung had his own tactics too. Their son and daught-in-law relationship is becoming more and more interesting.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next week, when Kyung and Zico met at school, they didn’t talk to each other very much. However, Kyung was creeped out by Zico smirking at him at every chance he got. All hell broke loose at school when Zico announced to the whole school that they are getting married next week, some girls were shooting glares at Kyung while some girls fangirl at the couple. Zico would act as a gentleman around Kyung like he’s a damsel is distress and Kyung wants to shoot him in the face and he ing hate that smirk of Zico’s. 

“Congrats, Zico, you are marrying the popular gangster of our school,” Minhyuk whose nickname is B-Bomb told him and laughed aloud which startled everyone in the canteen.

“Are you going to screw him on the first night?” Jihoon aka P.O asked him and got his head smacked by Taeil. “Yah, what the hell are you asking to a kid? Our Jiho is still innocent!”

“Tail hyung, Zico had thousands of one night stands and his mind had already corrupted.” Jaehyo told Taeil while eying at the girls with short skirts.

“Shut up guys, I am thinking of how to torture my Kyung Jagi, you guys are disturbing me.” “Omo, I feel sorry for the Kyung kid, he is in devil’s hand, I can’t bare to watch it,” Taeil said while munching his fries, “But isn’t he pretty cute to be a gangster?”

“Hyung, you are judging a book by its cover, he is pretty scary when you called him cute or lovely. Well, it’s not actually bad considering that other people think I got a cute guy for a wife.” Zico smiled to himself. “Yah, are you already falling for him?” Jaehyo asked, “No! Why would I? He is a pain in the and I just wanna bully him since I don’t want to get bored with my marriage and my parents are going to disown me if I dare disobey them by not marrying that cucumber!!”

“If you say so..” everyone at the table look at him with unbelievable eyes. “You will see he’s the one who is going to be begging for me on his knees! I am gonna break him, let’s see how strong he is.” Zico keeps complaining but he didn’t realise that everyone is smiling at his blushing red face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally, it’s done. I thought that writing a chapter can be as easy as ABC when I was reading a fanfic. Guess, I think too much of myself huh? Lol. Thank you everyone for reading my fanfic. I love you guys. Please subscribe and upvote my story thank you. And I will never leave it incomplete, I promise with my pinky finger. Actually it’s brown finger since I am a Burmese and I am from Myanmar. I hope that there are people from my country who read my fanfic. Actually, in my country, exo is very popular and most people doesn’t know about BLOCK B, somehow I wish that these people would look at their talents instead of looking at the faces. I am not saying that exo is not talented since i am a hardcore fan of Kai and Tao. It’s just that I want them to know the hidden talents of BLOCK B they still didn’t discovered yet and I don’t want them to say that they don’t like BLOCK B because they are not as handsome as EXO. It might be true, but block b members also have their own charms and they are quite unique too. No offense, I am both BBC and EXO-L. But I like artists from YG entertainment too, they are really really really really really cool and daebak!!