My hand in yours

Yeobo! Call me "Oppa"!

IChapter 3

Nothing dramatic occurs between the weeks and their wedding is getting nearer and nearer. Since the wedding is after 2 weeks, Kyung was not allowed to go to school since they don’t want the groom to see the bride until the wedding. Their parents were busy with their phone calls with the wedding planner. They decided to do it at the 5 star “Seven Seasons,” hotel and Kyung thinks that they were making a fuss over nothing. He was really bored staying at home with his mom since she forced him to learn how to do ‘cooking’ for Zico. “Mom, how many times do I need to tell you I am not going to be a girl in the relationship? I am a man!” “But you are shorter than Zico and he’s a lot stronger than you, isn’t it?” “Why do you keep bringing this up? I hate this topic overtime you said it, it feels like an insult to me and I am not short. It’s just that he is freaking tall. I seriously don’t want to be the girl,” Kyung’s mom chuckled at her own son, “Why are you laughing?”, “Because you told me that you don’t want to be the girl in this relationship and now you are whining like a upset girlfriend.” “Mom!” Yes, Kyung is a baby especially towards his mom. Before he could say anything, “By the way, Jiho’s mom will be fetching you to look for the wedding dress for you.” “Mom, i know you are not serious about the dress, tell me you are kidding.”

“Nope,” “Haha, funny, mom, funny” however the smile on Kyung’s face drop as soon as his mom had put on her serious expression.

“What?? how am I supposed to wear a wedding dress, I am a dude, I don’t have curves like s on my body. What do you expect me to do?”

“Park Kyung, i want to hear no objection and go and change your clothes quickly because she is coming to fetch you.”Kyung’s mom starts to admit dark aura around her and kyung was freaking scared. “Yes, yes, as you wish, Madam.” Kyung has no choice but to listen to his mom.

 

After he had taken a shower and slipped on his clothes and went downstairs, he already saw woo pabo’s mom waiting for him. “Shall we go, sweetie?”

“Ah yes, madam.” “Oh my god, why are you calling me madam, call me omonim, you are going to be my daughter-in-law in two weeks!” Zico’s mom was smiling at him and Kyung literally shivered with her voice tone and the word “daughter-in-law”. He felt like dying and he tried to control his sour expression since he don’t want another lecture from his mom anymore. 

“Ne, ommonim, let’s go.” 

They didn’t speak on their way to the wedding dress shop, however it was not awkward, it was a comfortable silence. When they arrived there, Kyung was surprised by the very big and grand dress shop and he felt quite sad since he won’t have a chance to look for a dress for his own bride. It’s more weird when you are a guy and your enemy’s mother is choosing the dress for you. 

“Kyung ah? Do you like this, but this one is too revealing,right? How about this one?” Kyung had no idea of what to wear because he has never considered about wearing it and he told his ommonim. “Anything is okay with me as long as it’s not too revealing.” He sits at one of the luxurious sofas while he is waiting for his mom to wear. About 1 hour later, he was really bored and then his other mom came up to him, “Kyung try this, what do you think?” his eyes nearly bulged out from his sockets when he saw the dress. It was with freaking layers and it is long sleeved but then it looks really nice(for a girl), 

“I don’t think you might want to reveal your muscles to the guests, right? I know that you are a gangster, Kyung. Sry for making you wear this. But, i am sured that the power of make up is really cool nowadays!” again she smiled at him with her affectionate eyes. Although she is Zico’s mom, he feels really safe and can feel her motherly affection towards him and he decided to be good to her but not her son.

“Ne, I will try it then, thank you for being so patient with choosing the dress for me.” “Omo, you don’t need to be so formal towards me, we are family after all.”

The dress fits with him and he was embarrassed with the fact that other workers at the shop were looking at him. He thought that he is going to hear negative comments, instead, he heard comments, “Oh my god, i didn’t know that a guy could look nice with a dress!! , “He is so cute!”.

Although Kyung keeps forcing his mind to think that he does’t match with the dress, he knows that he looks nice with it when he saw himself in the mirror. But he didn’t realize that Zico’s mom was looking at him with her warm smile. She knows that Zico might like it for sure, he is her son and she knows what is his favorite, because she had heard him once saying he liked girls with long sleeved and layered dress. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Dad, where are we going and I have been asking you this question a thousand times and you still haven’t answered me yet.” Zico was confused because it had been a long time since he ever went out together with his dad. “Your mom gave me the duty to buy the rings for you wedding, understand now?” 

“Huh? Dad I don’t think he will marry me, he is as stubborn as a mule and I don’t see him nowadays at school. Are you sure you are in contact with his family? What if he ran away from home to avoid the marriage?”

“Yah, stop saying nonsense. He didn’t run away from home. It just that we want him to avoid you before the wedding. It’s a tradition to separate the bride and the groom from seeing each other before the wedding. How about we bet on sth, it’s also that I want to have father and son bonding time with you.”

“What do you mean, dad?”

“If I win,I will buy for you anything you want, if I lose this bet. If I win, you will not sneak out to night clubs.”

“Fine, what’s the bet?”

“I bet that you will be completely drooling over Kyung when you see him with his wedding attire.”

“Isn’t is too easy, dad, i am going to win this for sure. This is too easy and why would I drool over a guy who would wear a tuxedo?”

“Are you sure, my son?” Zico’s father smirk puzzled him for a bit. And yes, that’s is how Zico inherited his smirk from. He looks more like his dad than his mom.

“Yep, there’s no way he will be attractive.” Zico smirked back at his dad. He didn’t know that Kyung will be wearing a dress. 

“That was what I said too when I first married your mom,” Zico’s dad smiled thinking about his old wedding day.

“I just had no idea how can I find him cute when he is a gangster?” Zico mumbled to himself not knowing what will be coming. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Sir, what type of rings are you looking for?”

“I want something simple and not really flashy but quite expensive and it is for a wedding” Zico winked at the girl. The salesgirl blushed at Zico’s attempt to flirt with her. The moment ended before Zico has another say when his dad suddenly slap his head from behind.

“Dad! It hurts. Why are you hitting me without reason?” “Is hitting you for flirting with a girl just before you got married not a good enough reason?” while they were arguing the salesgirl scurried away from her counter as she went and searched for the ideal ring type for Zico.

“Dad, I am not flirting. It is called being friendly, you know?” 

“Wow, you are unbelievable that you could flirt with any single girl.” “Dad, stop pretending like you used a very good guy when you were young, I heard stories about you being a playboy when you were in college before dating my mom. I am just following your steps, like father like son.” both the father and son share each other a smile. 

“You are my boy, after all.” his dad laughed together with Zico. 

“Excuse me sir,what do you think about this gold ring?” 

“Umm,can I have something more fancy than that?” Zico cringed at the thought of having a flashy metal on his ring finger. “Then, how about this?I think this will be the ideal type for you, this ring is made of pure platinum and since the diamond in the middle is not too big, it’s not too flashy and the diamond is imported from other country. It looks nice on both bride and the groom too, I am sure she will like it.”

“Okay then I will take this, how much do I need to pay for a couple ring with this design?”

“That would be a total of 5000000 won.” Zico’s dad paid for him with his credit card and then they came out from the shop after taking the rings which are put in elegant velvet boxes. 

“Where should we go next?” Zico asked his dad, “Young man, you have to buy a suit for your wedding and we have to go take invitation cards from the shop so that we can send them to our relatives and business partners.” “Today is going to be a long day, right?”Zico signed. He is marrying his enemy and he can’t stop himself from disobeying, maybe he was punished for doing a sin in his past life so that he couldn’t marry the girl he truly loves.

“I know what you are thinking, son. Don’t worry, you will soon learn to love Kyung.” Although his father is kind of strict, he is an understanding man.

“Maybe someday, maybe..”

“Come on! You are going to be married with a cute childhood friend of yours and Kyung is going to be more tired than you shopping together with your mom today.”

“What? He’s a man, he doesn’t need to go shopping! He just need to buy a suit and talk with the wedding planner!” His dad didn’t reply him back instead he was smiling. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next week,

“Kyung, you are going to spa with me, go and change quickly now.”

“What? This time not only the wedding dress, but also a spa?? Mom, I am not a girl or a cute guy. I am a gangster for god’s sake!”  Oh my god, everyone around him is treating him like a fragile bride.

“So do you wanna look awful with your rough skin and face in front of everyone including Jiho while wearing a wedding dress? Fine, if that is what you want, I can arrange it for you.” His mom can be really sarcastic sometimes.

“Fine, I will come with you, okay? Jesus, I should be the one wearing the suit, not Jiho.” “Can’t help it,son.” His mom chuckled at her own son who keeps complaining about the wedding dress the whole week. 

“You need to look beautiful in front of everyone and I want Jiho to see that you are pretty cute too. You two are seriously as stubborn as mules.” 

“You and your best friends are the one who are stubborn, who would let their own son marry a guy?” Kyung mumbled to himself.

“What did you say Kyung?”His mom raised her eyebrow at him. “Nothing, I am just saying my skin is all damaged with the sun.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Guys i will just skip how they spent their week before the marriage because it will make the story unnecessarily long in my opinion.)

 

“Are you ready for your wedding, Jiho ah, omo you look so handsome.” his mom cooed at her own son, Zico was looking too dashing with his black wedding suit with the rose in his pocket. “Thanks, mom.” “Treat Kyung well, okay, after this you two are going to spend your honeymoon.” 

“What? Isn’t it too rushing. Nothing is too rushing when it comes to love!” His mom giggled while fantasizing Kyung and Zico together.

“Get ready now, the wedding’s going to start and don’t be too surprised when you see Kyung, okay?” Jiho was puzzled at his mom words but it’s not like he care. “He is probably going to wear a white suit, isn’t he?” He mumbled to himself.

 

“Kyung ah, you look so beautiful,” Kyung’s mom was nearly crying. “Mom, stop being so overemotional, it’s not like I am going to die.”Kyung was irritated with his mom. 

“Shush, this kid, what are you saying on a nice day like this? Now the wedding is going to start and don’t forget to hold these flowers nicely and walk exactly like how I taught you.” 

Yes, the bouquet was really nice, it is made of white and red roses which give off a romantic aura, however, Kyung prefer to give it to a girl than him receiving it. The walking part was the most annoying thing ever because he has been practicing how to walk with the two inch high heel and he was super pissed about it that he nearly broke the heels. 

 

“Here we go,” Kyung muttered as he put his hand in his father’s. As soon as the door opened, the wedding march began. All the people eyes were on him as he stopped for a while at the door. He didn’t dare to look up at Zico in the eyes since he didn’t want to see his mocking eyes and he realized that he was blushing as soon as he felt heat coming up to his cheek. As soon as he walked up his first.. second.. third, he decided to look at his groom straight in the eyes. He was surprised to see Zico star-struck and his face blush deeper for unknown reason. He’s a gangster, there’s no way he could be acting like a girl. But right now, he just wanna forget about everything and enjoy the moment and unknowingly, Zico was feeling butterflies in his stomach.

 

Kyung stepped out to the altar while his father passed his hand to Zico’s as his father smiled at Zico firmly and worriedly. Zico took Kyung’s hand with such strong force that Kyung winced. Nevertheless, he didn’t have the mind to swear or hit Zico in public and he realized that his heartbeat raced a bit. He was astonished to see Zico smiling warmly at him like they were really in love. “You are such a good actor, I didn’t know that you could smile when all you do is ing smirk all the time,” Kyung told Zico in a voice that not even the priest in front of them can hear. “Oho, are you admiting that i look good while smiling?”Zico retorted back to him in a small voice. Kyung scowled but changed into a smiley face in a flash since he didn’t want to disappoint his parents. The priest started saying the usual stuff while Zico tried to suppress a yawn. Then later on, the priest asked Zico to say the vow, he said”I do!” in an enthusiastic way that all the guests started to chuckle. For Kyung, he said it while gritting his teeth tightly. 

 

Then, the most interesting part of the wedding came, well that’s what the guests think. For the bride and groom, it is really a pain in the section they want to avoid the most. But then Zico, there is no disadvantage in kissing Kyung because he is used to kissing girls every single flirting time at school, for Kyung, he doesn’t want that disgusting, disease carrying, thick lips of Zico to kiss him, well, it was not his first kiss, his first kiss was with someone whom he can’t remember right now, all he wanna do is kick Zico in the crotch or break Zico’s nose, but that is impossible when everyone is watching. The priest announced in a loud tone,”You may kiss the bride!” and it was really embarrassing. Kyung started to back away instantly when Zico stand closer to him to kiss him. The guests think that the bride is being shy, in fact Kyung is dying from inside due to anger and humiliation of being kissed by a guy when he is in a wedding dress in public. Accidentally, Kyung slipped when he stepped on his own dress with the high heels he was wearing and he waited for his body to make an impact with the carpeted floor, but he felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around his waist and when he opened his eyes, he was met with another pair of sharp brown eyes staring at him with a mocking smile on which was no other than his soon-to-be-husband. He knows that he cannot avoid the kiss anymore, when Zico bends down towards him and claimed his soft, red lips which are usually dry without lipstick. The kiss light at first, when Kyung thought it was just going to be a peck until Zico pressed his lips harder which make his hard to breathe and Zico slide his tongue inside his cavern when he tried to open his mouth to breathe. As he put his hand on Zico’s chest to push him away, Zico stop it and he seriously wanted to wipe that smirk off Zico’s face. 

 

Zico was surprised that Kyung’s lips were soft like a girl, he did not have the intention to french kiss him but it was really tempting, as soon as he felt a pair of hands on his chest, he stopped the kiss since he knew that Kyung is going to push him harshly and humiliate him in public. He smirked at Kyung who looks really red from anger and whisper to his ear, “Your lips are sweet,jagiya” Kyung shuddered at Zico’s creepy words and his husky voice. The guests claps roared like thunder in a storm when they think that they are very sweet and lovely. 

 

The wedding end up with Kyung and Zico greeting the guest while hooking their arms and when it was time to throw the bouquet, everyone scoot nearer to the bride, but the funniest thing was the bouquet landed on Taeil’s head although he is not interested and he was quite pissed at jihoon who fell of from the chair due to too much laughing. “Hyung, shall we get married like them too, here?” jihoon teased Taeil and he got a smack to his head in return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you guys wanna kill me for not updating, the reason is because I need to attend tuitions all day long since I quit school to answer IGCSE O level, and i don't have time to write a fanfic since i usually arrive home at night, sorry, but I am not going to break my promise of leaving it incomplete, and now I am going to finish chapter 4. Thank you for your patience.