Those endless love quarrels

Yeobo! Call me "Oppa"!

“You can’t take her away from me!” “She is mine from the start!” 

“What makes you think that she is yours, when she practically shared a kiss with me last night?”

“Then, why would she flirt with me every time she is with me?”

“Look, you are being delusional, she won’t fall for…” those words were cut off as soon as the two people who is fighting over a girl heard a groan then later a grunt, which is no other than from Park Kyung who was sleeping in a corner. Both of the guys started to become flustered as they said hi to him in unison. “Annihaseyo, Kyung sunbaenim.” Before they could run off,

 “Yah! Who the f*** are you to think that you can disturb my sleep? You think you guys are in a cheesy romantic korean drama? Do you think I came here to sleep to listen to you to arguing over a ? Do you want me to teach you a lesson?”

“W we-e-e  ar are really sorry, we diddidn’t know that you were here,” one of them stuttered and within a blink of an eye, both of them ran off.

 

 Yes, NOBODY EVER MESS WITH P.A.R.K K.Y.U.N.G ESPECIALLY DURING HIS BEAUTY SLEEP. Park Kyung known as Kyung is a small guy( will kick your if he definitely hears this) with cute brown eyes. Even some guys can’t resist him while there are always fangirls around him, but nobody approached him due to his very quick-tempered anger which can sent an average of 5 guys flying in random directions with his fist which he called it fury fist of Kyungcumber.

 

Kyung’s POV

I will let them off just for today. Today is really a bad day, hahh, what did I srsly do? When I checked my watch, it was already afterschool, maybe he should thank those two idiots for waking him up. I have been coming here after every lunch break and I always wake up late in the evening. Thankfully, I always managed to run to the school entrance before it is locked. As I walked down the corridor to my class, it was really quiet since most students have gone home. I was going to open the door, until I heard “Oppa, hajima.”, I knew who is there as soon as I heard those voices so I didn’t hesitate to open the door. In front of me was a girl whose shirt is ed and she stopped as soon as she saw me. However , the jamaican beggar is so indulged in his erted acts that he didn’t realize me. That beggar is no other than Zico, who dumped my crush two days ago after she rejected me right away. 

“Ahem, ahem.” he turned his face towards me as soon as he heard me clearing my throat. “Who is this? Isn’t this little Kyungcumber?”, he smirked, HE ING SMIRKED AT ME! How I wish to crush his face with my fist! 

“Don’t you know that if you are going to do ual stuff, you should do that in private place? This is a ing classroom and don’t you see my bag?”

“Why do I have to care whether you saw it or not,” he giggled together with his . This beggar is srsly going to die in my hands!

“Oh yeah, I forgot that your brain does not function well so you can’t differentiate what is right or wrong,” I smirked at him. 

“Yah! Kyungcumber mind your words. oops, may be you are right. You know what? Since you think that your brain can function better than me, can you answer me this question?” I was puzzled when he said he wants to ask me a question. “Why are you so smart when you are just a cucumber? I didn’t know that cucumbers can be modest.” 

“You er, what did you just say,” I shouted at him with my face totally red from anger. They started ignoring me and continue with their ual act. I was really angry so I took my bag and pour the rest of the water from my water bottle on the hormonal couple. Before they started shouting profanities, I ran off while saying “Thanks for the show!” loudly. Serves them right. 

 

********************

 

Zico’s POV

“Oppa, why aren’t we continuing?” aish, this is srsly annoying me. After that little called Kyungcumber pour water all over me, I feel like all my lust is washed away with water. “Later on, Jenny yah, i lost my mood.” as soon as my word left my mouth, my face connects with a palm which stings like hell. “What the ?” How dared she hit my perfectly hot face? She should be considered lucky that I tried to have one night stand with her.

“Mwoh? Who the hell is Jenny? Yah, if you are going to a girl, at least remember the name will you, you !” “, instead of shouting and slapping with me, you should even be thankful for having me make out with you.”as soon as I said this word, I came out from the classroom. Who does she think she is?

Today is a bad day, i was going to sign then I felt my phone vibrating in my bag, it was no other than my old man who wants me to come to his stupid meeting with his old time friends.

“You better don’t be late, Woo Jiho, you know the consequences.”

“Yae, yae, I know dad, stop making a fuss out of it, and call me Zico! Old man!”I hanged up not wanting to hear him yelling at me with the issue of calling him old man.

I ran to my baby which is a red sports car which I have to beg my dad in exchange of getting good grades in class. Well, it was worth it, although i am underaged, I am going to be 18 three months later and I am sured that i can avoid having a car accident without license for three months. As i drove away, I saw Kyungcumber running towards the bus stop in the rain and all I wanna do right now is crash him for pouring water at me. But kind-hearted me decided not to let him run in the rain. (Actually, he just want to show off to Kyung that he can drive, lol.)

 

*********************

 

Park Kyung keeps half running in the light rain half cursing at himself for not bringing the umbrella, he felt like he was being revenged for pouring water at woo pabo. He was startled by a loud car honk and it was the certain woo pabo who was driving the car.

“Yo, want a ride? Since we lived close in the same neighbourhood , I can drop you off.” Jiho showed his signature smirk to Kyung. Kyung checked the time since he is in a rush for going to the restaurant and his parents are waiting for him. Although he doesn’t want to ride in the same car as the ert, he can’t help it since he is going to be late if he is going to wait for the bus and he can’t let his parents to be embarrassed in front of their friends so he accept Zico’s offer. Although Kyung is a trouble maker, he loves his parents as much as he hates Zico. 

 

“Hold tight and fasten your seat belt since I am going to drive very fast cuz i am late to go somewhere!!” Zico grinned mischievously. As soon as the car sped off, Kyung realize that he had made a mistake because Zico’s “FAST” is too fast for his liking. “Yah, Are you trying to kill both of us?” “Can’t help it, I am already late.” Zico chuckled at how priceless Kyung’s expression is. Luckily, the roads were almost clear and it didn’t take a long time for them to reach their neighbourhood. “Do you still remember my house?” Kyung was curious because when they were young Zico used to come to his house with his parents. Their parents were good friends and they used to be in good terms too until when they reached puberty and they became distanced with each other. However, their parents are still good friends.

“Of course, I remember it, I am not as forgetful as certain cucumber.” Zico takes pride in his good memory.

“Whatever, you beggar.” Kyung’s mansion start to appear in their vision once Zico turns right and they arrived there.

Before Kyung could run to his mansion, Zico snatched his hand quickly which startled him. “Don’t you think you forgot to say sth like Thank you?” “Thank you very very much!” Kyung replied him with a sarcastic tone and yanked his hand away from Zico’s. He was awared that Zico was annoyed but then he didn’t have enough time to bicker with him. He was suddenly pinned by Zico this time but his attempts to move away were futile.

“What is it again this time?” Kyung asked him and his face starts to tint with light pink colour since Zico’s face was so close to him. “Don’t tell me you are blushing. Sry but I am straight and I like s” Zico laughed out. “Excuse me! I am straight too!!” “You mean as straight cooked spaghetti?” “Ouch!” Kyung hit Zico square in the face as soon as Zico’s grip on him loosened before he ran out from the car.

 

******************** 

 

As soon as he reached home totally drenched running from the car to the mansion since the gate is far away from the mansion. He was obviously pissed with Zico but he didn’t have time for it. “I am gonna kill him tomorrow.” He mumbled to himself as he entered the shower as soon as he take his clothes off. Although, he wants to stay in the warm and cozy lukewarm water, he showered himself with ice cold water. After he came out from the bathroom, he saw a suit with a bow tie on his king size mattress with a post it note which says “My pretty boy should look elegant in front of my friends!! Love you darling!” Well, he knows that it was no other than from his mom who thinks that he is pretty. He can’t just accept the fact of being called pretty by everyone when he look so manly.(that’s what he thinks so.) He quickly dressed up and asked his chauffeur to drive to the five-star restaurant where he is going to have dinner with his parents’ friends whom he had no idea of since he didn’t pay attention to him mom last night when she was talking to him.

 

********************

 

The reason him and Zico became distanced is also because of the comparisons of them by people around them. They called Zico manly and Kyung lovely and that’s a huge NO NO to Kyung’s ego. Some people even shipped them as couple and they didn’t mind it that much. However, as they reached their teenage puberty years, Zico starts calling him sissy and with his gang of people who are popular jocks and Zico starts to become spoiled since he is popular with the girls at school. Things became worse when Kyung start to beat some scrawny kids up at school whenever he is frustrated with things especially when his first innocent crush falls for Zico. Everyone thought they were cool around each other when they were secretly competing against each other in everything and the winner always has been obvious. But Kyung can’t accept it. He has a pride too! Even though, he is winning over Kyung, Zico also never lets his guard down. Why? The answer is simple: Because he is Woo Jiho and he has power over everyone except his parents. He might be young but he has his own arrogant pride. They both are man and sons of rich CEOs and they are supposed to have superiority over people. However, what they didn’t know is that their cat and mouse game had just begin, because love is not real when both of you just want to overpower each other, one of them has to accept it.

 

********************

 

That’s it for today’s chapter. I know that you guys want to shot me in the face for not updating when I told you that I will update it weekly. The reason is because my dad took my laptop away to Hawaii with him last week and all my ideas were in there. Sry for breaking the promise. English is not my first language and pls give me some feedback on my writing so that I could improve it since my way of writing can be boring. I am not usually creative enough so pls forgive me. You can also mention some things( i mean interactions between the characters especially zikyung) you want me to add in the fanfic so that you can enjoy it and I would thank you for your ideas. The more the comments the more i will thank you and consider adding them! Love you my readers, without you this fanfic is nth and you are what keeps me going on writing although I am really a terrible writer. Pls love my fanfic so that I could have the enthusiasm to keep on writing. There might be times too when i won’t be uploading but pls don’t stop reading this fanfic because i promise you guys that i will never make this incomplete. I gurantee it on my favorite chocolates. I love chocolates!