[003] 1+10ve+u

B.A.P DAEHYUN ONESHOT

Hey! It’s me, Han Hyora, and I am a high school student. Typical of a high school student, my day is filled with tons of homework and assignment here and there. Besides, I have to catch up with my grades if I want to pass this semester. My grades have been sinking like a titanic recently, although I have studied hard enough. Well, at least that’s what I think. It’s just, there’s something that bothered me. No, I mean…someone. Don’t blame me, okay? I’m a 17 years old girl and it is normal to get attracted by opposite .

“Hey you! Why did you not pick up my call?” suddenly there was this someone came out of nowhere, folded his arms and leaned his body on the locker next to mine.

Remember when I said that there was someone who always distracts me from studying? It’s him. Yeah, blame it all on him.

“Yah! I’m not talking to a statue.” He looked annoyed.

Okay I forgot that he can be really noisy sometimes. I wonder why I even fall for a guy like him.

“So, Mr. Jung, tell me. Is it really necessary to answer your call?” I looked at him. It’s always fun to annoy him. Hahaha.

“Why are you being like this? We are best friend, right? You should be there when I need you and vice versa.” He stood up then placed his left arm around my shoulder.

Uhh, sometimes I just didn’t realize how good looking he is. His face was very close to mine and my heart raced. This is not good! I’m in danger.

“I’m sorry, okay? So, why did you call me?” I took his arm away from me.

He didn’t answer to my question, he just grinned instead. And I know he was going to tell me about that girl again.

There was a new transferred student in our school and she’s really pretty. Most of the students were talking about her, including Daehyun.

“So? What’s about that girl? Are you finally dating her or something?” I tried to make fun of him, again.

“Yes, how’d you know?” he replied.

I was surprised. I felt like my whole body being by a lightning. I didn’t expect him to say that.

“You…what?” I blinked, like an idiot.

I know I should be happy for them, but I’m sad. No, it’s more like…disappointed.

But then suddenly he laughed. Tsk, this guy. Is there something funny?

“You know, I didn’t come to this hell only to see you laughing like this.” I closed my locker then walked away.

I could hear footstep behind me, I knew he was running after me.

“Yah! Why did you leave me? I’m just…joking. You do not think that I really date that girl, right?” he tried to explain.

I stopped then looked at him, annoyed. Seriously, I wanted to punch him right on his face. Does he not know that he was about to kill me? Not funny.

“Good then.” I continued to walk to my class.

“Wait, what? What do you mean ‘good’?” he started to walk beside me.

Oh man, don’t let him know that I have feeling toward him.

“I pity that girl if you are really dating her. You are so noisy, you know? You might make her deaf.” I smirked at him.

“Whatever.” He just rolled his eyes.

I think I just saw him smirked as well before he looked away. Pfftt, this guy.

“Have you solved that Math problem I asked a few days ago?” he asked.

“No.” I said, without even looking at him.

“Really? I thought you were good at Math? Huh?” he raised his brow.

I can’t tell him that I forget where I put that thing. I have been looking for it everywhere in my room but it’s no use. Why did he even write it on a small paper like that?

“Jung Daehyun, please. I have lots of homework and stuff to do. I’ll do it later.” I said.

Well, it’s true though. I need to finish that damn homework.

“Okay, you still keep it, right? Give me your answer once you’ve solved it.” He winked then walked into his class, which is next to mine.

I sighed. I really need to find it. I tried to remember where I put that paper. My memory is just…no. I think a goldfish can remember something better than me. As I remember, I put that paper in…oh wait! Didn’t I put it inside my Biology textbook? Haha, yes, good job Hyora. Hopefully it’s still there.

***

The next day, I went to school with an indescribable feeling. I don’t know, I just can’t explain how I feel.

So, yesterday, I found that paper given by Daehyun. It was actually inside my Chemistry textbook. I opened it then I saw a Math problem written on it. My classmates think that I’m good at Math. Honestly…I don’t think the same as them.

That question was confusing me. I mean, yea it was written:

1 + (5v+u) (2e+1) – 5v = 2eu

And believe me or not, if you do it then you’ll get:

1 + 10ve + u = 0

Still don’t get it? Then you should try to solve it. If you read the answer, you’ll get “I Love U”. Am I right? I know I’m always right.

I was surprised. What is his intention, huh? Why did he give me that kind of question? Then I remembered that he said to give him my answer. I don’t get it! Does he try to confess to me or something? Nah, he can’t possibly do that.

“Hey! Have you solved it?” he came out of nowhere, again. Then he sat next to me, in the cafeteria.

“No, I haven’t.” I lied.

“You know, you are not a good liar. I know you have solved it. What’s your answer?” he was staring into my eyes directly.

I gulped. Damn my heart is beating like crazy.

“I…uhh…what do you mean with that question?” I tried to avoid his gaze.

“You know exactly what I mean.” He said, still looking at me.

I looked back at him.

“…I love you…and please…be my girlfriend.” He whispered then he looked at his shoes, embarrassed.

I couldn’t think clearly. He did not just say those three words, right? Maybe I heard it wrong. Damn, I don’t know how to react. I haven’t had a boyfriend before, so? Ahh, I shouldn’t have said that. You guys maybe are laughing at me now.

Before I could say anything, he suddenly grabbed his bag then walked away, leaving me there. I had an internal conflict with myself. Debating whether I should go after him or not. Then I stood up and ran toward him. I can’t lie to myself that I also like him.

“Daehyun, wait!” I panted. Why did he walk so fast?

He stopped walking, but didn’t turn around to face me.

“A-Are you serious? I mean…about earlier. You know…” I tried to talk as normal as I could. But yeah, I failed.

“You know, I’m always serious.” He said calmly.

I know he was nervous. Hahaha.

“Iloveyoutoo.” I said.

“What? You said it too fast! Say it again?” he turned his back, now he was facing me.

“I said…I love you too.” I bit my lowered lip and get embarrassed as I said that.

“I…can’t hear you. Say it again.” He smirked.

I pouted. Damn this guy.

“Alright, I’m sorry okay?” he smiled.

I swear my heart is going to explode when I see his smile.

“No.” I said then I ran as fast as I could.

He was running behind me, and eventually he caught me. Yea I when it comes to running. And you know what? He back hugged me. It should have been romantic, but…well…I guess I was wrong to ran into this place. I didn’t realize we were in the laboratory and yea…there was a teacher coming right after we got inside. As a result, we both were punished. We had to clean the library.

Well, today was a good day. Who knows I’ll end up with him? Sure we were once just friend, but now we are more than friend. And I hope it will stay like this forever. Just don’t tell me how long forever is, because I don’t want to know either.

“Hey~ I love you.” Daehyun said as he peeked from behind the bookshelf.

I grabbed a book in front of me then threw it to him.

“I love you too.” I smiled as I saw my flying book perfectly landed on his head.