Epilogue

Requests

Yoongi groaned as he loosened his tie and flopped onto the bed hastily. This was, of course, unlike his usual appearance he had to keep up in front of his clients and colleagues. He was known to be one of the most successful entrepreneurs in South Korea and with that came along the stress, heavy workload and sleepless nights. Yoongi hated nights like this where it was pouring heavily and he had to spend the night in a foreign country. It wasn’t like he wanted all of this. He was forced to attend meaningless meetings with the other shareholders by his father in Japan and he definitely did not like it one bit.

 

“Sir, what wou-” The butler’s words faltered as he witnessed a bare Yoongi walking around with a towel covering his lower body, humming lightly to himself. The butler’s cheeks instantly flushed red as he turned away, shaking his head clear of his dirty thoughts.

“Hmm?” Yoongi turned around to face a brown haired boy who was probably younger than Yoongi from the looks of it with his head hung low.

“I’msorryfordisturbingyouIshouldprobablyreturnlaterwhenyou’rereadyI’mreallysorry!” The butler apologized hastily and bowed, accidentally lifting his head to meet Yoongi’s eyes before rushing out of the room.

“Wait!” Yoongi smirked slightly. He was clearly amused. “”What’s your name?”

His butler’s steps halted. “I-It’s Kim Taehyung, s-sir.”

 

“Sir, what would you like to order?” Taehyung’s gaze was fixed on his notepad while his pen was clutched in his hand tightly, fidgeting uncomfortably under Yoongi’s stare.

“I’ll have a Belgian waffle with omelette and espresso.” Yoongi leaned forward slightly, handing over the menu to Taehyung, their fingers brushing against each other's slightly just as Yoongi had planned.

“A-Alright sir, I’ll be right back with your order.” Taehyung bowed slightly and turned to walk away, hoping to get away from Yoongi as soon as possible.

“Taehyung?”

“Yes sir?” Taehyung jumped slightly at his name and turned to face Yoongi.

“Did you enjoy what you saw earlier?” Yoongi grinned mischievously which made Taehyung blush a million shades of red, if possible, before quickly scampering out of the hotel room.

 

Yoongi especially loved to make Taehyung blush. He loved teasing Taehyung most of the time and he loved ordering Taehyung around. Now, don’t get it wrong. Yoongi loved Taehyung’s company and if he didn’t order Taehyung around, there was no reason for Taehyung to be around him. Hence, there came his silly requests of asking Taehyung to stand watch outside his bathroom when he had to use it because he was supposedly “afraid of the bathroom ghosts” and for Taehyung to make his bed at least 5 times per day because he would purposely mess it up after Taehyung went off.

Gradually, Taehyung too, came to enjoy Yoongi’s company and although Yoongi could be a little annoying at times, Taehyung had to accept his fate of having to oblige with each and every of Yoongi’s silly demands. Taehyung also realized that behind that cold and aloof Yoongi laid a cheeky and goofy man.

 

“Are you alright, sir?” Taehyung frowned as he stood in front of a sick Yoongi lying on the bed. “Do you need anything?”

Yoongi groaned and rubbed his eyes. “I guess I’ll have to cancel today’s schedule. Can you get me my phone?”

Taehyung immediately nodded and rushed to retrieve Yoongi’s phone before passing it to him.

“Cancel my meetings today… I’m sick…. Okay…. I’ll inform him about it, don’t worry…. Thanks.” Taehyung tried to listen to Yoongi’s conversation yet he could only pick up bits and pieces of it.

“You should rest, sir.” Taehyung voiced out just as Yoongi ended the call and placed the phone down.

“Can I request for something, Taehyung?”

“As long as it’s within my means, sir.”

“Can I hug you to sleep?”

 

For once, Yoongi hoped that he would never have to leave Japan. However, leaving was inevitable. Yoongi still had to manage his business in Korea and he had to account to his father and the staff.

Yoongi glanced over at Taehyung who was packing his luggage for him. Taehyung seemed to be acting like usual, he was still smiling his rectangular smile (as to which Yoongi adored very much), he still tripped over himself here and there and he still obediently obeyed to Yoongi’s requests. However, something was amiss and Yoongi could sense it.

“Would you like to pack your own- underwear?” Taehyung mumbled shyly and looked up to lock eyes with Yoongi. There it was. Taehyung’s eyes wasn’t as bright anymore, it didn’t have the same glint like it had before.

“Taehyung -” Yoongi swallowed hesitantly. “I will be back, I promise.”

“I know, sir. You’ve said that countless times.” Taehyung laughed yet it didn’t seem sincere.

“Can I make a final request?”

Taehyung nodded unsurely.

“Please wait for me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


It's been so long, my loves! How are you all doing? I hope I didn't disappoint you with this.