Chapter 2

Here Comes the Younger Byun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's POV:

We finally arrived at the airport and waited at the baggage claim for my sister. Chanyeol still pestered me about how she looks like and finally after he asked me for the fifth time, "She looks a lot like Shin Se Kyung, the actress," I revealed.

"Really?!" Chanyeol exclaimed I guess he is more eager about meeting her now.

It's been almost 10 minutes since we arrived at the baggage claim and she still hasn't come yet!

Knowing my sister she probably got lost or is getting food because of how much she hates airplane food.

Soojin's POV:

After getting coffee, I went to the baggage claim and got my luggage (I didn't have many belongings since most things were provided by my school) and still couldn't find my brother.

If you still haven't gotten out of bed yet I will get my revenge on you, Byun Baek.

After some looking that idiot finally asked me where I was, I for one knew that he probably wasn't even at the correct baggage claim since that boy is as directionally challenged as a blind person. I then got a call from the said idiot.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" the latter asked.

"I'm at baggage claim 4-A, you know, the one I told you to go to?" 

"I never said I wasn't at that one!" He defended.

"Then how come I don't see you?" I defended.

"Well we are waiting by the advertisement for Taco Bell,"

We? Before I could question him he hung up.

Baekhyun's POV:

Thank goodness I hung up before she could ask me what "we" meant.

Finally emerging from the crowd, I see my sister coming towards the sign and didn't even see me.

Once she looked this way I waved to her and she instantly came this way.

"Is that her?" Chen asked.

Seeing the fact that she was coming towards answered his question.

"Annyeonghaseyo," she greeted.

I could see that Chanyeol, Chen, and Lay were still trying to pick their jaws off the ground when they saw her.

I don't blame them, though, ever since birth boys have always been attracted to her.

Breaking the awkward silence that followed,

"Guys this is my donsaeng, Soojin. Soojin these are some of my friends, Chanyeol, Chen, and Lay." 

"Annyeonhaseyo," they all greeted.

"I don't mean to be rude, but, how old are you?" Chen asked her.

"I was born in 1997," she replied.

"Oh! Then you are the same age as four of our friends!" he replied.

"What are you majoring in for college?" Lay asked her.

"I am going to be a piano major." 

On the outside, my sister may seem awkward but she really is sociable and gets along with people well.

I can see that Chanyeol has been quiet, and it isn't his usual self.

UH OH.

I SWEAR IF THAT 185 CM VIRUS SAYS SOMETHING EMBARRASSING I'M GOING TO KILL HIM.

Lay's POV:

After meeting Baekhyun's younger sister, Soojin, I can't help but be interested in her. 

She plays piano, I play the piano.

It just has to be fate.... right?

Baekhyun surely wasn't kidding though when he said that she looks like the actress Shin Se Kyung.

Soojin's POV:

I would be lying if I said that I didn't find my brother's friends cute.

Sure they are my brother's friends, and definitely, he told them that they aren't allowed to date me, but a girl can dream, right?

His frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter