Chapter 1

Here Comes the Younger Byun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: I don't own Exo or any of its members (it would be pretty cool if I did..) but I don't!

Soojin's POV:

With a final adieu to my friends before entering the airplane, I quickly found my seat and situated myself. I hoped and prayed with all my might that no one would sit next to me...

But knowing my luck it happened anyways.

Thankfully, the person sitting next to me seemed to be a 15-year-old girl who must be going to Korea for SHINee's concert since her shirt literally says, "SHINee World Concert 2015."

"So are you also going to the World Concert?" she asked me referring to her t-shirt.

"Umm... no,"

"Then why are you going to Korea? Did you know I speak fluent Korean!" she bragged.

You don't say...

"Family matters," simply told her without letting her go too deep into my life.

For the rest of the 12-hour flight, I slept, and ate, and basically did what I normally do when I'm bored.

Once there was no less than 45 minutes left of the flight I woke and decided to stay awake until we land.

Once the plane landed and I got off the plane I looked for the closest place to get food is because I refuse to eat the crappy food they serve on airplanes and because I haven't eaten in a while...

I

NEED

FOOD

NOW

I was able to locate a Starbucks and stand in line to get something to eat.

Finally, I got to order, "One black coffee and a blueberry muffin please," I politely asked the cashier in Korean, it's been a while since I've spoken it so I hope I'm not too rusty.

"Along with your drink can I also have your number?" the cashier flirted.

Well, I don't blame him, I'm pretty hot stuff it's just that with boys constantly flirting with you, it gets annoying.

"No thanks," I told him with a bit of sass in my voice to get my point of 'not interested' across.

  After paying and getting what I ordered, I quickly texted Baekhyun telli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter