Perfect

The Perfect Love (sequel to The Right One)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're probably wondering, what is this so called 'dance mode'? Well, dance mode is the time when Kai keeps dancing and dancing, until he eventually is either too tired to continue, or passes out. Usually the latter doesn't happen, so don't worry too much.

Kai immediately stopped dancing to feel Jia back-hugging him. This was bad. She wasn't supposed to see him like this. She wasn't supposed to worry. "Kai," Jia said softly, her voice cracking, "let's talk about this, arasso?"

Kai went to his phone to turn the music off. When he turned around, he saw Jia standing there, tears streaming down her face like a waterfall, and all he could feel was guilt. Kai took Jia by the hand and led her to the small couch in the corner of the empty dance room, "Jagiya," he said in an almost in audible whisper, "I'm so sorry. I know you want me to talk to you instead of going into 'dance mode' but I didn't want to worry you." 

"Well now that I know and I'm worried," Jia looked him in the eye, "what's on your mind, Yeobo-ah?"

Kai sighed, then said at the speed of light,  "Ifeellikeican'ttakecareofyoubecausei'muselessandnotarealman,"

Jia looked at Kai with confusion, Kai groaned in frustartion, "I feel like I can't take care of you because I'm useless and not a real man," Kai looked at the ground, ashamed.

The next thing Kai felt was a flick on the forehead from Jia, "Yah!" Jia yelled, "Pabo-ah! How could you say that?" Kai tilted his head to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter