Visit Time!

The Perfect Love (sequel to The Right One)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years ago, your good for nothing boyfriend broke up with you. The same day, an SM Entertainment trainee came to your rescue. Kai or, Kim Jongin.

Basket in hand, walking over to SM building to see that tanned stranger you met 4 years ago. Today was Exo's debut anniversary, and Jia brought their favourites. Fried chicken for your boyfriend and Kris, even though he says it's 'not his style' every time, you know it is. Bubble tea for everyone (especially Sehun), baozi buns for Xiumin, and your homemade cupcakes that they love.

Jia walked through the doors of the SM Entertainment building and asked where Exo was. No one questions you because they already know that you're the girlfriend of Kai from Exo. "Practice room C. In vocals." Amber from f(x) told you.

"Thanks unnie!" You smiled at Amber, as you two were very close.

Jia walked over- well, more like skipped over to your destination and knocked before Sehun answered the door, "Jia Noona!" Sehun tackled you into a bone-crushing hug, "You're finally here!"

You giggled and hugged Sehun back, "Hey there Maknae!" You ruffled his hair, making him pout, "Missed me?"

Sehun's pout immediately wiped off his face and nodded enthusiastically. "Hi Jia!" Exo chorused.

"Hey guys! I brought food!" You announced.

"YAY!" The twelve dorks exclaimed happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter