Dance Mode

The Perfect Love (sequel to The Right One)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Back To Present-

Jia giggled at the boys who were fully focused on the food and cupcakes she brought. Suho suddenly stood up straight and the rest followed his action, "Kamsahminda Jia-sshi! We will eat well!"

"You're welcome boys!" Jia said, "Now, will someone tell my where my Kai baby is?" Jia asked, wanting to know her boyfriends whereabouts.

"Erm... About that... Uh..." Tao started to stutter.

You couldn't tell if Tao was having trouble with his Korean again, so you decided to speak in Mandarin instead, "Where is Kai? Luhan Oppa, Kris Oppa, and Tao-sshi?" you said in Chinese.

"No Jia-sshi, Tao isn't struggling with his Korean. Kai is..." Luhan started, going back to Korean.

Xiumin sighed, "He's back into dancing mode," Xiumin shook his head, "again."

Jia gasped and ran to the dance studio where she was told to go from Exo. Jia entered the dance practice room to find Kai, drenched in sweat, tears running down his face, and pouring his heart and soul into the music. Focusing on every complex move. The sight broke her heart. No matter how sweaty he was, she went up to him and embraced him tightly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter