Third Time's the Charm

The 2015 Jinyoon Fic-Exchange

 

Third Time's the Charm

by Eiryia

 

Kwuintessence: My three cue words are: Sick Jinwoo, Porridge OR Soup and Rings

 

 

Seungyoon was hurrying trough the rain. He had left work early today because he couldn’t focus. He was worried and after not getting a reply all day had worrying simply become too much.

He stopped by the convenience store on the corner not far from their dorm picking up a few crucial items that his boyfriend had requested last night before going to sleep.

How had he managed to get this sick anyway? He had never been sick like this before? Not once during all the years they had known each other. He just hoped he had not passed out from a bad fever or something. Was he even able to get out of bed? It didn't take him long to justify his decision to leave early, because this was all he could think about.

He burst through the front door to the apartment slamming the door before realizing that Jinwoo might be sleeping. He grumbled at himself for not thinking of that earlier and proceeded to tip toe down the hall.

He peeked into the living room to see if he was on the couch, but there were no Jinwoo there. He continued his walk around the apartment until he reached the bedroom. Intending to only see if he was sleeping had he barely opened the door, but when he saw that his boyfriend was sleeping close to the edge of the bed with no blanket on him did he have no choice but to enter the bedroom. Seungyoon stopped at the foot of the bed wondering how to go about moving him without waking him. He picked up his blanket from the floor and sat down next to him on the bed.

Jinwoo's face was feverish and his skin looked clammy from the heat. He had probably thrown of the blanket on purpose because of his fever. Seungyoon took Jinwoo’s hand in his to see if that was enough to wake him. He only stirred a little however and appeared to be sleeping heavily still. He decided to roll him back onto his back so he wouldn’t fall of the bed. That didn’t wake him either. He moved a little closer and put his other hand on his forehead the damp hair away from his face.

 

«Don’t worry, you will be better in no time» he said more to himself then to Jinwoo. «I’ll take care of you in the meantime». He got up and hovered over the bed for a moment. He didn’t want to catch whatever it was Jinwoo had, but it probably weren’t that contagious by now anyway. He decided to skip the lips just in case and placed a small kiss on the top of his head.

There was something he wanted to discuss with Jinwoo, but after seeing him like this was it obvious that this was not the right time. He knew he probably would agree, but still. Not today.

Today would he spend the day looking after him so that he would get better. He missed him at the studio and especially during dance practice. To be honest was it the little things that got to him the most; like not seeing his smile or hearing him sing. There was a soft feel to his voice that got to him like no other. He could listen to him sing for hours. He had been working on a song in secret lately with Jinwoo's voice in mind. Maybe he could work on it some more tonight? He wondered about that as he made his way towards the kitchen. He could show it to him when he got better or maybe sing him to sleep with it later tonight, because that song would be perfect for that. Even if his own voice wouldn't do it justice.

He was working on a soup when his phone rang. It was Seunghoon asking how Jinwoo was doing. He explained the situation, but assured him that he was in good care. Seunghoon told him that they planned to head out for dinner in an hour or so and was wondering if he wanted to come along or if they wanted something. "I'm cooking dinner for us now so we are good" he told him and heard a snort in the other end "It's soup, not the hardest thing in the world to make" Seungyoon felt himself getting annoyed, he was perfectly able to do this. He was good at taking care of the people he cared about. "Well let me know if any of you change your mind and I'll bring something back for you" Seungyoon let out a little puff of annoyance before thanking Seunghoon for his offer.

After hearing Seunghoon doubt his cooking skills did he feel even more determined to do a good job with this soup. He went at it with such vigor that he didn't notice the soft footsteps of someone walking into the kitchen behind him. When he felt something lightly touch between his shoulders did he almost think it was a ghost at first. Before he got to speak however did his ghost mumble "what are you making? Smells good.. not that I can smell much but" and then he heard a small sniffle as he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist. So Jinwoo was up? And he had not even noticed? He hoped he had not woken him with the sound of clanking pots because he had accidentally lost one in the sink a few minutes ago. "Did I wake you?" he asked "Maybe.." Jinwoo replied while yawning. He couldn't help but to feel a little bad about it, but he needed to eat anyway right? 

Jinwoo just stood behind him as he stirred the soup with his hands hanging loosely around his waist while he rested his head on his back. "I missed you" he sighed and let more of his weight rest on his back. "I missed you too, I hope you get better soon so you can join us again" He kept stirring the soup and noticed how Jinwoo was leaning more and more of his weight on him. He must be really sick and tired still.

It was getting heavier by the minute and he had to move to get the last ingredients so he softly grabbed Jinwoo's hands to loosen his grip on his waist. He turned around to see a half sleeping Jinwoo swaying on the spot. "Look at you" he mumbled as he noticed how he was shivering. He took of his sweatshirt and put it over Jinwoo's shoulders. "You can go lie down you know, I'll bring you your food when it's done" Jinwoo just blinked at him and looked down. He sniffled a little again before tugging lightly at his shirt. "I want to stay here" he said in a surprisingly determined voice. "Okay, okay" he replied not managing to hide his smile. "Sit down at least and let me grab you a blanket" Seungyoon continued and led Jinwoo by the hand over to one of the chairs by the kitchen island.

Seungyoon watched as Jinwoo found his balance on the chair and wondered if it would be safe to leave him there even if it was just for a couple of minutes. When he came back was Jinwoo resting his head on the kitchen counter. "Are you okay?" he asked walking over to him and placing a hand on his shoulder “It's nice and cool" Jinwoo mumbled face still flat down against the surface. Seungyoon sighed "oh.. okay then" he still decided to put the blanket over because he worried that he might get cold since he were just in his pajamas.

They went into the living room after he had finished making the soup, it was chicken soup something Seunghoon had taught him to make back when they moved into together when they still were a new team. Jinwoo had loved it back then, but he had never quite gotten hang of it. Now was he secretly hoping that his feeling somehow would be conveyed through his cooking just like his mother always had talked about. She used to say when he asked how come her cooking were so great that it was because she expressed her love for him that way. He wondered if that only worked for motherly love though, because Jinwoo’s face didn’t look like the soup was much of a hit.

«No good?» he asked and Jinwoo pointed to his throat his eyes becoming watery. «It hurts» he said after taking another moment to see if the pain would go away. Seungyoon took a sip of his soup, it didn’t taste much to be honest. Only salt and pepper, but he guessed that Jinwoo couldn’t taste much either way because of his flu. "Maybe something cold would be better?" he asked after watching Jinwoo struggle to get down another spoonful of soup. Jinwoo put down his bowl of soup and looked expectantly at him. "I bought ice cream" Seungyoon said getting up. Jinwoo didn't reply, but he smiled a weak smile and pulled his blanket tighter around him.

He went to get the ice cream and when he got back were Jinwoo doing a small dance while still seated under his blanket on the sofa. He looked like a wobbling piece of jelly under there and it was the cutest thing. "What?" Seungyoon asked smiling at the sight. "You recorded it" Jinwoo said while pointing to the television. There had been a special interview with some of Jinwoo's favorite actors with a lot of behind the scenes clips for a drama he was super excited about. "Yeah, you were out cold from your flu two nights ago so.." Jinwoo accepted the ice cream and gave him a pleading look "Okay if we watch it?" Seungyoon took a seat next to him and took another spoonful of his now cold soup. "Sure, just don't forget to eat as well". He didn't really care for shows like these, but he could always watch Jinwoo and that was more than enough for him.        

Seunghoon came walking in the front door with the two others following close behind him. He had brought some dinner even if they had not called just in case Jinwoo was hungry and had not had the heart to tell Seungyoon how bad his soup was again. The guy needed to eat well if he were to get well.

He went into the kitchen and saw a pot on the stove that was almost full of soup. He gave it a sniff and cringed. "Way to much pepper" he mumbled as he began looking for Seungyoon and Jinwoo.

He found them in the living room, both sleeping under a blanket. Jinwoo resting his head on Seungyoon chest hugging his waist his face all red probably still suffering from a pretty bad fever. Seungyoon had one hand around Jinwoo while resting his head on the side of the sofa. "Do you know where my.." Seunghoon turned and shushed Mino who were walking up behind him "Do you know where my red shoes are?" he whispered peeking around Seunghoon’s back at the sleeping two. "Oh" he said as he saw them. Seunghoon watched as he took a step back and put his hands in his pocket "I'll.." his voice trailed off as he turned and walked down the hall. It weren't hard to put the two together and he felt sorry for Mino for just a second. He was fighting a losing war by the looks of it. He should get credit for not giving up though.

He went over and put the blanket further up over Jinwoo's back and picked up the still full soup bowls and the empty ice cream container. They could just stay like that he figured as he watched them for a moment. Jinwoo had been alone all day every day since he got sick, having someone around even if they were sleeping probably helped a little on his loneliness.

 

Seungyoon woke the next morning looking around confused, he had not woken once during the night and it took him a moment to realize that he was still on the sofa. Jinwoo was sleeping soundly on top of him and after taking a moment to listen to check if anyone were up did he wriggle his hand free to check if he still had a fever. He let his hand brush the back of his neck before moving his hair to the side to feel his forehead. "Still burning" he sighed to himself. He checked the time only to see that it was six in the morning. It must have been the first rays of sunlight that had woken him, streaming in through the huge living room windows. Someone had at least been considerate enough to pull down the blinds for them.

He was in no hurry to get up yet since they didn't leave until eight. While adjusting his back a little to find a more comfortable sleeping position had he noticed that Jinwoo had a really tight grip on his shirt. He had probably done so subconsciously while sleeping, but Seungyoon liked to think it was something he had done on purpose to stop him from leaving. He decided to just leave it be for now and leaned back looking up at the roof hoping that he would be able to get another hour of sleep.

He woke to a door slamming shut not to far from them signaling that someone was up, it had woken Jinwoo as well who lifted his head slightly to look around. "Good morning" he mumbled with a weak voice. "How are you feeling?" Seungyoon asked playing a little with Jinwoo's hair in between patting it on the top to make it stay down. "Not so good" he replied while pulling the blanket up to his face. "I guess you should stay back here again today as well then" Jinwoo sat up rubbing his face. "I really want to give it a try" he said probably trying to give of a determined look, but his face was all red and his eyes hazy so it was obviously not a good idea. Seungyoon got to his feet "I think one more day would do you good, if your fever is gone tomorrow then you can start thinking about joining us again". Jinwoo gave a sigh of disappointment and flopped down on the couch again. "Tomorrow then" he said after a little while. "Message me today about how you are doing okay? I got worried yesterday" Jinwoo didn't reply he just nodded under the blanket so that the top of his hair which was the only part Seungyoon could see wobbled a bit.

The others were ready to leave at the same time as Seungyoon and the mood was muted as they walked the stairs down to the first floor. The car weren't there yet so they sat down in the lounge area to wait. Mino was reading something on his phone and Seunghoon stood by the window looking for the car. Taehyun sat down next to Seungyoon and gave him a rather odd looking stare. "What?" he asked in a low voice. "Nothing, I'm just worried that you will catch whatever it is Jinwoo has" Seungyoon turned towards Taehyun "Why?" Taehyun arched his eyebrows as high as they could go and gave him another look "with how close you two have been the last days.." Seungyoon saw a glint of something else in Taheyuns eyes; anger? Worry? Jealousy? It was impossible to pinpoint really, because Taehyun had a way of coldly playing around with people without actually letting it be known afterwards that he had been amusing himself on others behalf. "Nice of you to worry about me, but I can assure you: I'm as healthy and ready for any challenge as a salmon heading up stream" He made a fighting kind of pose while giving him a drop it or else kind of look. Taehyun just shrugged and looked away.

Work that day was just as hard to focus on as the previous one and it didn't help that Jinwoo didn't message him today either. He kept looking over at his phone ever so often and even he was annoyed by how his mind subconsciously betrayed him making him do this all the time. When it was time for Taehyun and Mino to leave to go to a meeting planning for solo activities was he left alone with Seunghoon. They had quickly decided to go eat. He texted Jinwoo while eating hoping he would answer so he could get some peace of mind to work. He had asked what he wished for him to bring back home for dinner today, but Jinwoo's reply had been "I miss you" when Seunghoon leaned over to see his reply had he quickly turned off his phone screen. He probably already knew, but he didn't feel like talking about it right now. Seunghoon was luckily the most perceptive one out of the bunch and caught on right away. He still asked a while later "So what should we get him today?" Seungyoon decided to get back at Seunghoon for mocking his soup and told him "He really wanted some more of that delicious soup of mine" he said with a smile and a tone of voice that was probably a bit too confident. "Psh.." had been Seunghoons reply not buying it before getting up and leaving for the bathroom.  

They had continued work late into the afternoon. He had gotten no more messages from Jinwoo and he had begun worrying again as the clock passed way past dinner time. "Do you think we should start heading home?" he asked Seunghoon. He looked at his watch "I guess, we still got a lot to do though" Seungyoon nodded agreeing but replied "the work is endless, we won’t finish today or this week or this month.." Seunghoon smiled "Just go back home ahead of me, I'll continue for a while longer". He didn't need to be asked twice, he packed up his things and grabbed his guitar before walking out of the studio. He felt bad for leaving him behind, but it wasn't like he didn't write his own rap lyrics anyway. Seunghoon got this and he could continue work at home after checking on Jinwoo. Besides he was usually the last one leaving, this week was an exception for obvious reasons.

This time did he remember to be silent as he arrived home, carefully closing the door behind him as he entered the apartment. 

He listened for any sound of Jinwoo being awake, but all he could hear was the weak beeping of Mino's clock in his bedroom telling him it was six in the evening which he already knew. His first stop was the kitchen where he left the food he had bought before going to check on Jinwoo. He stopped in the living room to look at the low setting sun which was creating a warm and cozy atmosphere in the room, maybe they should eat in there? The thought about how summer was getting closer and it both cheered him up and stressed him out at the same time. The clock was running ahead of them and there was no time, but the boss claimed they had all the time in the world. They would have to fight hard to stay relevant all this time or coming back would become a lot harder than it had to be. He sighed and picked up the blanket from the floor. No Jinwoo here so he must have gone back to bed.

He put his hands in his pocket like he had done so many times before that day. He weren't quite sure why he had brought them to work, but he had decided to bring them out and ask him about it today. He knew they wouldn't fight about it because they never really fought about anything, but this was something he had given quite some thought and he had missed not wearing them. This was the best solution, he was sure of it.

Peeking into the bedroom he found Jinwoo sleeping on top of his covers half faced still feverish and hair pointing in all directions. A towel was on the floor next to the bed and he could smell the faint scent of Jinwoo's shampoo. He loved that scent, it gave him a warm fuzzy feeling because it was such and uniqe blend  of tropical flowers, honey and what he guessed was peach. It reminded him so much of Jinwoo that just smelling one of those things could lift his mood. Of course he also probably subconsciously associated the smell with previous experiences which made him like it even more. He went over and sat down on the side of the bed. Jinwoo looked gorgeous even in this sick state and the lack of clothes had its effect on him as well.

He stretched out a hand to his face lightly in an attempt to wake him. He didn't wake straight away, but when he did was it with a bit of a jump. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you" Seungyoon said removing his hand. "How are you feeling?" Jinwoo looked at him for a moment "tired" he said stretching out a hand for his hand. "I was lonely" he mumbled still with his eyes closed. "Can you stay with me for a while?" he tugged on Seungyoon's arm pulling him towards him. "I'm not going anywhere tonight" Seungyoon replied unsure if laying down next to him was such a good idea. "With me.." Jinwoo mumbled again with a slurred voice. "Please?" Seungyoon sighed, but let Jinwoo pull him down beside him.

"Hi.." he said through half closed eyes. "Hi you" Seungyoon replied. Jinwoo turned to his side so that they were facing each other. "I missed you today" he mumbled playing with the top button of Seungyoon's shirt. "I'm here now though and as I said.. I'm not going anywhere" Jinwoo nodded weakly before opening his eyes to look at him. He looked like he had trouble focusing his vision and the bright sunlight in the room probably didn't help the case either. "Are you hungry?" Seungyoon asked thinking about the food on the kitchen counter. "Not really" Jinwoo snuggled in closer and sighed as his face touched Seungyoon cold skin.

"You are still burning like mad" Seungyoon noted as Jinwoo adjusted so that he was resting his cheek towards his now bare chest. He had not even noticed how Jinwoo had managed to all his buttons. "It's because I'm hot" Jinwoo replied with a small giggle. "Yes you are" Seungyoon said smiling into Jinwoo's hair. "You should take something to get your fever to go down a little, you will feel better" Jinwoo sighed "but I like being hot" Seungyoon chuckled at this. Jinwoo weren't talking about fever hot anymore that's for sure. "You are always hot to me" he replied in an attempt to make him follow his advice. "Now even?" Jinwoo said while sniffling his nose a little. "Always" Seungyoon could feel Jinwoo's warm hands trail down the side of his belly and was soon resting a couple of fingers on his pants lining. "I'm not sure that's such a good idea" He mumbled as Jinwoo tugged lightly on his pants. "But I want you closer.." Jinwoo mumbled into his chest. "You are already so feverish that you are cross eyed I don't think we should do anything that can make your condition worse".

They spent a while in silence and Seungyoon was wondering if Jinwoo had gone back to sleep when he said "I miss our rings, I wish we could wear them again" He had thought Jinwoo had forgotten about all that by now. His timing for bringing it up was impeccable "about that" he said "I got an idea the other day, don't be upset" Jinwoo looked up at him. "I was thinking we could get them melted and turned into something else. Something that doesn't match that only we know about". He thought maybe Jinwoo wanted to think about it, they had kept those rings with them for a long time. The first pair was from before Win started. "I'd love that" Seungyoon looked down at Jinwoo, he was the most sentimental out of the two of them so his determination surprised him. "Let's give it some thought what we want them turned into okay?" he was about to ask if Jinwoo was hungry when his stomach rumbled loudly. "Let's go eat" He said instead sitting up on the bed now "did you eat at all today?" Jinwoo shook his head. "I'll go get started on dinner then, join me only if you feel up to it?"

He left the room shortly after humming and begun cooking as soon as he reached the kitchen. He had asked Seunghoon for advice for the soup earlier in the day even if he had been mocking him for it. This time he would surely get it right.

An hour passed without Jinwoo joining him and when he was done had he called for him without getting a reply. He figured he had gone back asleep and danced his way down the hall making tiny wobbling movements with his hands to match his footwork.

"The soup is ready.. oh"

Jinwoo was on his bed with his shirt half way on covering his face. "I got dizzy and fell" He had to laugh a little before asking if he was okay "Yup, just couldn't be bothered to give it another try until the room stopped spinning" He helped him up and pulled the shirt down over his head. "Dinner is ready" Jinwoo got up and swayed a little while looking around the room "You are probably just lightheaded from not eating all day, Let's go" he said and grabbed Jinwoo's hand pulling him along with him down the hall to the kitchen.

"Is this the same soup as yesterday?"

Seungyoon looked up from his bowl, it was no good this time either, but he hoped Jinwoo's flu would do the trick so that he wouldn't notice how bad it is. "It's chicken soup again yeah" he ate some bread and watched Jinwoo struggle with his soup. "You don't have to eat it, I bought other kinds of food as well" Jinwoo shook his head. "You made it so I'll give it a proper try".

He did, but after another five minutes had he asked what else he had bought. They had just begun on their second round of ice cream when Seunghoon came home. He tried one spoonful of the soup before asking if he should just empty it out in the sink. Seungyoon sighed and told him he might as well. Seunghoon had asked if they had any plans for the evening, but laughed at his own question when he noticed the state of Jinwoo.

"Still sick then?" he asked looking more at Seungyoon then Jinwoo. "I'm better" Jinwoo replied missing his mouth with the spoon spilling ice cream on his shirt. Seunghoon and Seungyoon looked at each other half amused and half worried. "So when will the others be back?" Seungyoon asked "I spoke with Mino on my way here and his was on his way home, Taehyun I have no idea about". "Can I be excused?" they both looked at Jinwoo as he got of his chair and slowly walked out of the kitchen.

Seungyoon found him under 3 blankets minutes later re-watching the show from yesterday. He didn't really feel up to another round of that, but remembered how Jinwoo had spoken about missing him earlier. The solution would be to work while Jinwoo watched the show, but he knew he would be distracted. In the end had he watched the whole thing yet again and when it was done had they watched a few more episodes of the actual drama. When Mino had arrived home had he joined them in watching and he had wanted to see the first episode and so they had done that as well.

The funny thing was that he didn't mind. Had he done this on his own would he had gone insane, but with Jinwoo's comments and enthusiasm had time flown by like nothing and it was way past midnight by the time they all went to bed.

"Tomorrow, if I'm better.. Let's try again to make that soup. Together this time" had been last thing Jinwoo had said before falling asleep that night. Seungyoon had not replied, only listened to the slow change in his breathing until he was certain that he was asleep. That would be great, he hoped he would be the case.

Seungyoon woke by something landing in his face. Taehyun was at the entrance of the room. "Are you sick too now? We are leaving in 20 minutes get up" He looked around and noticed that Jinwoo weren't there. Why had he not woken him? He rolled out of bed and went over to his wardrobe to get some clothes. He then made his way to the bathroom looking curiously into every room on his way for a sign of Jinwoo. He met Mino in the door of his room, he had just been woken up by Taehyun as well by the looks of it. "Morning" both mumbled smiling at their smoothly timed greeting.

 

When he finished in the bathroom had he headed for the kitchen. Seunghoon was in there along with Jinwoo cooking breakfast and laughing. Jinwoo looked much better then yesterday and Seungyoon felt his heart flutter when Jinwoo turned and smiled at him as he sat down by the kitchen island. "Good morning" he exclaimed in good spirits and came over to him with the breakfast he had made him. "Good morning" Seungyoon smiled back "better today?" Jinwoo nodded "the fever is gone and Seunghoon said we would mostly be doing planning today so I'm coming along". Hearing this truly made him happy, he had missed him this last week and to have him with him again. "That's great!" he cheered and begun eating his food. Jinwoo sat down next to him and started eating as well. "So how about we cook for the rest tonight? That soup of yours?" Seungyoon thought he saw Seunghoon shudder over at the stove, but he didn't comment on it. "Let's" he replied grinning.

Work had gone well and even though Jinwoo looked more tired than usual had he kept his high spirit from the morning all throughout the day. When everything on the schedule had been finished were Mino and Seunghoon heading to the gym and Taehyun had another meeting about his solo activities. They all agreed on a time to gather for the dinner however and everyone seemed somewhat excited about it. Seungyoon had arranged it so that they had a car waiting and they stopped at a grocery store on their way home. They made sure to pick up some extra snacks, bread and salads to go with the soup this time. Just to make the extra effort and incase it didn’t work out this time either.

When they arrived home was there still several hours until the others were back, but they decided to get started on the food right away. With a few long kissing pauses in between that is. The first one as soon as they walked in the door because Jinwoo had accidentally closed the door on Seungyoon's finger. He had offered to kiss it better and when Seungyoon said his lips hurt a little would they need to be kissed better as well. The second had been when Jinwoo had exclaimed he was too tired to start cooking right away and had sat down on the kitchen counter dangling his legs while giving Seungyoon a I know you are tired too look. Seungyoon had laughed and continued working on the food for a while before calling kissing break capturing Jinwoo between his arms and the wall. By the time the soup was done had there been at least 7 pauses just because they couldn't keep their hands of each other and Seungyoon patted himself on the back for the fact that he still got his pants on and had managed to finish the meal on time.              

When the others arrived back one by one had they been amazed by their efforts and they had complimented them before tasting any of it saying how they could smell the food all the way down the outside corridor.

Seungyoon watched as they ate. He and Jinwoo had already tried it, but he was still excited to hear their opinion. Seunghoon looked up at him after a few minutes of slurping soup. "Third time's the charm right?" he said giving him two thumbs up "it's almost as good as mine" he continued. Seungyoon had to admit hearing this meant a lot, he grabbed Jinwoo's hand under the table and smiled. He met his smile whole heartedly and then they both joined in eating with the rest.  

…            

Jinwoo looked up from his notes. He was up next but the producer had unexpectedly left the room and they had decided to take a break. Taehyun was slurping down a cup of coffee, so black it probably would make his mood even darker than it already was. Mino was going over his lyrics while Seunghoon had left the room. Jinwoo's eyes stopped at Seungyoon, he was a couple of meters away hunched over his laptop muttering to himself with furrowed brows. He was in one of his favorite hip hop attires this day with a snapback keeping his unwashed hair flat on his head. What caught Jinwoo's attention however was the small silver earrings glinting in the light from the roof lamp. He sighed as his eyes moved from the earrings, to his neck, to his shoulders, his hands.. he rubbed his eyes and looked at the notes in his hand again. The bracelet on his wrist made him take one more peek at Seunyoon however. He was looking back at him now and Jinwoo felt his stomach make a violent jump as their eyes met. He gave him a small wave with the hand he had the bracelet on and Seungyoon gave him a small nod along with an acknowledging smile. 

 


Authors note:  Aw yesss *^*Here it is, my Jinyoon fic ~I had to work hard on it because I find it so much harder to write this pairing than the others. Even if it's my favourite! Sorry it's so long! 5.8k words xD ooops! My lovely Kwuintessence I hope you like it, I did my best! Make sure to check out hers and Sandies stories as well for this fic exchange. I'm the one who gave Sandie her prompt. You have no idea how excited I am to read it..omg 

So who is excited for round two?