Chapter 2 - GAY GUYS!

St.Hillima's College

 

~Donghae's POV~

OMFG!!! O__O

GAYGUYS!GAYGUYS!GAYGUYS!GAYGUYS!GAYGUYS!GAYGUYS!GAYGUYS!GAYGUYS!GAYGUYS!GAYGUYS!

There they were, pressed closely together, one pinning the other to the wall of the elevator, hungrily eating each other faces! Ummmm...Is this normal? The brunette, who was pinned to the wall, continued to moan as the blonde's hands travelled up and down his chest only to slip into the boy's shirt, one softly roaming over the milky, white skin of his toned abs while the other violently latched onto his waist, nails digging into his flesh.

OMO! They're gay!....What am I supposed to do?What's wrong with them? Do the teachers know? This is soooo wrong...Oh Dear Shisus..

I continued to stare wide-eyed at the make-out session happening before my eyes, too shocked to move or even casually clear my throat. This is awkward...more importantly ....Why can't I look away? Was I enjoying this? Hell no! I was finally able to look down, not knowing what else to do and fiddled with my fingers, probably looking like a complete idiot....

"H-yu-ukkie..I-I have t-t-to leave n-now." My head shot up at the hitched voice. The blonde had moved his lips from the others and was skillfully trailing butterfly kisses down his chin, then neck. My eyes focused on some objects lying on the floor of the opposite side of the elevator...luggage?

"You know you can't leave me, Junsu..." the blonde mummbled into the others neck. "We can always go back upstairs..."

Uhmmm....I sooo did not just hear that!...My poor innocent ears...Are these two for real?! I still can't believe this!

"I have to go, Hyuk!" The brunette or Junsu tried to pry the boy off of him, only to be harshly slammed back into the wall. The blonde brought his face to the other, so that they were at eye-level, anger in his eyes. He then softly pecked the other on the lips and moved aside.

"Okay." Clearly hurt, he handed the other his luggage.

"I'm so sorry, Hyuk. Blame my parents for doing this,: Junsu said while clutching the other's shoulder. "If they weren't moving to China, I would've gladly stayed with you." He pulled blonde into a tight hug. "I'll miss you....please don't forget me..." 

"You know I won't," Blondie replied, loosening the others grip to hold his hand.

They began to part ways and Junsu grabbed his luggage, ran past me, tears welling up in his eyes and trickling down his cheeks. Awww....I kinda feel sorry for the guy...

I turned back around to the elevator, only to find Blondie fixing his hair and soothing down his now ruffled shirt in the reflection of the shiny metal of the elevator walls. I continued to stare as he styled his blonde hair...scoff.....figures...... I was apparently staring a little too long, because he had finish and was staring at me, eyebrows raised, warm, brown orbs penetrating through me.

It seemed like forever, as we continued to stare into each other's eyes, not saying anything. I can't believe I just saw this guy making out with another guy, that's soooo wrong, isn't it?! Is everyone in this school.....g-gay?.....and why is he staring at me like that? Wait! Is he smirking at me? Why would he be smirking at me? Dude! I don't swing that way!... but he kind of looks hot.

"Are you going to wait there all day, or are you coming in?" he said finally breaking the silence between us...still smirking.  I hesitated. "I'm not gonna bite, love," he purred in a somewhat y and tempting voice, scanning me up and down, "but you I just might!"

O_O...U-um-ummm...

I could actually feel the blood rush to my face as my cheeks burned and I knew I probably look like a red tomato in front of him. My hands began sweating so I wiped them on my jeans and succumbing to his voice shakily held my luggage slowly stepping into the elevator, shuffling to the other side of its enclosed walls, trying to get as far away from him as I possibly could.

I could feel him staring me down, his eyes making my body uncomfortably warm as if he was sending heat waves in my direction. I shivered and tired to shake him out my head.......................He's not leaving!

I realized that we had been standing there for quite sometime just frozen with the doors still open so I raised my hand to press the level 12 button. His hand immediately shot up and his fingers 'coincidentally' aimed for the same button and collided with mine.

I stared in shock as his fingers connected and intertwined with my own. OMO His hands are so warm... Why is my heart beating so fast?! Why do my legs feel like they are about to give in?!Oh! His hands are so strong....and they fit perfectly with mine....WAIT?!? What am I saying? 0__0

Snapping back to reality, I immediately retracted my hand to look at it while all Blondie did was smirk! OMG! That was soooo cheesy!

My hands gripped the handle of my luggage tighter as I tensed under his stare while he pushed the button and the elevator doors closed quietly. As we began going up, peeping from the corner of my eye, I could see Blondie lean his back against the mirrored walls to face me, STILL smirking and staring!

Before I knew it my hands were sweating and cramping so I wiped it on my jeans. I stole another glance to still see the idiot smirking...or was he smiling?!? I don't know, but he looked cute. Wait why is he still staring? I mean, come on dude! You just broke up with your...umm....I guess it was his boyfriend? But seriously! I glanced again. OMO Dude what's your problem?! This gay dude is freaking me out......He probably thinks he is some badass or something? Psssh PLEASE! Maybe if I act all tough and antisocial, he'd feel intimidated by me...Yeah...

With that thought, I turned to face him with the best What-The-F***-Is-Your-Problem look,...but...I don't think it came out as well as I anticipated because he just raised an eyebrow then his lips...SIGH.

Trying to get him out of my head, I tried to concentrate on anything but him...but that's kind of difficult when your trapped in a small, metal room! Crap! 

I don't know why but I started to panic. I could hear my heart pounding away at my chest and I'm pretty sure that he could hear it too. Why is this taking slow long?....hurry up! Stupid 12th floor! Oh dear Shisus! Please let me get out of here quickly! I swear I'll brush my teeth every night before I go to bed! And and and, I'll help an old woman cross the road, wait, isn't that for boys' scouts? I'll become a freaking boy scout of a saint and give all my money and clothes to the poor and and and be like Mahatma Gandhi and and and, I'll give hobos money!   Please ju- DING!

 Oh yes! Praise the mother! I hurriedly grabbed my suitcase but still had to wait for the doors to open. I began to tap my foot feeling flustered.  Why is everything happening in slow motion? 

I scurried out of the elevator pulling the suitcase along with me, gasping for air.I diidn't even notice that I was holding my breath...oh well at least I was finally away from him.....

As I was about to walk off, he spoke. "See you around Fishy!" I spun around to see Blondie smiling and as he winked at me, the doors slid closed.

Fishy?!? How did he know my nickname? Only my closest friends call me Fishy! This dude gets freakier by the minute! Is he a stalker? He sure acts like one.....maybe he can he read minds? What if he's a vampire that read minds? He could surely pull of Edward but still the dude gives me the heebegeebees.

I began walking down the endless hall, counting the room numbers on each door to distract me from a certain blonde which didn't really help because he kept popping up in my head every 2 seconds...damn him....Why are there so many doors geesh!

I took at least 3 mins to find my room. I soooo didn't past it because I was still thinking about Blonde..ahaha..ha. 212. I took a deep breath, unlocked the knob and entered the room. Surprisingly, this place was daebak.

As I entered the dorm, gold and sapphire dragons, lined with sequins winked at me creating a light show of colours. Proceeding down the hall, I came to what seemed to be the living room; flatscreen T.V, leather sofas....NICE! To my left was what looked like a mini-kitchen and to my right, I noticed a door. Swinging it open a plush, pink bath mat jumped out at me...pink really.... I must be in the wrong dorm. The marble tiles shimmered reflecting the dark shaded ceiling upon which beautiful carvings lined.

Even the toilet sparkled. Another door caught my attention but as I reached for the handle, I was quickly drawn to the kitchen as my tummy complained to my brain that I hadn't eaten since last night! Approaching the kitchen a warm light struck me, overwhelmed with yellow and brown, the richly varnished furniture laden with eats and drinks chimed to my rescue. 

As I reached my hand out to open the refrigerator, I heard what sounded like the door open and slam shut. What the hell?!? Did somebody just barge into MY dorm?! I swear this school is really messed up! Don't people have the courtesy to knock? Wait what if it's him? Did he follow me? But he couldn't cause I saw him go back down, but what if he stalked me?...He sure looks like the type! But then again, what if it's not him and it really is some stalker.....or pedo....I wouldn't be surprised the school had them 0__0

I stop in my thoughts when I heard heavy footsteps run past the hall and the next thing I heard was the sounds of a body flopping down on the couch. Scared out of my wits, I grabbed the closet thing I could find that i thought would do some damage, which hopelessly turned out to be a wooden spoon so I grabbed the frying pan from above the stove and made cautious steps towards the living room. Gripping the handle firm in both hands, I poked my head out from behind the wall to see a tuff of hair popping out from behind the couch. Gotcha ya! Slipping off my shoes, I made ninja steps towards the floating head, pulling back my arm to make a good swing.

The next event happened in a flash of an eye. As the head slowly began to turn around which I guessed was due to my panting, my arm quickly swung forward connecting with flesh and skull. I could swear I saw a few drops of blood soar through the air before the body fell limp on the couch. I quickly scrambled to the front of the couch to face my stalker, but instead my eyes grew three times their size. It was that cute-cheeked kid from before...OMG I MURDERED A CUTE CHUBBY CHEEKED KID! :(

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 HEY~ Lo siento por no actualizar antes XD OH yea! I speak spanish! My teacher would be soo proud *does victory dance* XD Updating is gonna be a little slow cuz we both have soooo many exams for this entire year, you wouldn't believe! In March, May, June, October, December.......Let's just say our lives at the moment...and for the year! :P PS I LOVE YOU my 40 subscribers!!!!!!!!!!! :3 Cookies for everyone!!!! (If you didn't know the cute hubby-cheeked dude was obviously Henry!) Please everyone stay safe for this year! And no I don't believe in the world ending in 2012 that's a load of crap but still, you never know when you'll be walking down the street and fall in a hole and end up in Narnia! If you do, tell Caspian still I love him and he needs to answer me when I call him! Anywayz..... ya :3 

 

And I just want to say thanks to our friend Kemmie!  ya sweetie! She helps me with the descriptions and in Chemistry! :D Well, its 2:15 in the morning so I'm going to bed! Sleep tight my munchkins!

 

 

I have nothing to say o.o Kay....this is awkward...

I <3 u Megs :D

Hush Stef >.>

*pouts* MEANIE!!! :P