Chapter 1 - OMFG!

St.Hillima's College

'English is in bold'

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Donghae's POV~

"Do you both really hate me that much?" I inquired.

I cannot believe that they are doing this to me! Everything happened so fast. Two weeks ago I was perfectly happy, happy in Mokpo, happy with my friends, my family and even happy with all the fishes, but now, here I am sulking my off as my mom drove up to that hell hole.

Is she for real? Sending me to this place?! For all I know, there could be a psychotic dude with a chainsaw and a HOOK!!!...Aish, I watch way too many horror movies!

"Singing, don't worry.......about a thing.........Cause every little thing gonna be all right!!" my brother sang.

"What?" I asked, cockily raising an eyebrow, but realized that he was just singing along to Bob Marley's 'Three Little Birds'  that was playing on the radio. (Wanna listen bruh? Bob Marley - Three Little Birds We from tha Caribbean yo, gotta big up Bob Marley )

"It's family tradition, Hae, Haraboji went there, Appa went there and so did I and now you have to!" Donghwa annoyingly told me. "Besides your appa would have wanted you to do this, so put a smile on your face and make him proud!" my mother added.

Great....way to pull the appa card, mom!... It's been four years and still I continue to miss him each passing day. We were very close, not only was he my father, but he was my best friend and I was his! He was always there for me, he was my foundation and supported me in all my decisions. I know he's watching down smiling at me and I know he would have wanted me to do this . A tear slowly trickled down my cheek at the thought of him and I quickly wiped it away as I blankly stared out the window at the green blur of  as we sped by.

I had to do this, if not for me, for him. Here's to you Appa!

The car slowly came to a halt and I continued to stare absentmindedly out the window.

"AHHH!!! We're here!'' my mom squealed.

"Aish!" Donghwa yelled, covering his ears from my mother's high-pitched outburst. "Didn't think I'd ever see this place again."

"Mom not so loud!" I complained, "Sheesh! This woman!" I mumbled under my breath.

I cautiously stepped out of the car, only to be bombarded with the crisp smell of pine trees and the warm touch of the sunlight that tried to calm me down.

"Thanks a lot Appa!. I'm still not feeling better though," I chuckled sarcastically.

"So does this mean I get to redo his room and make it into a game room?" Donghwa asked mom, smirking as he took my luggage out of the trunk.

"What?!?" I asked. "No! It's my room....I'll be back! You can't do that!" I shouted angrily, turning to mom.

"No Donghwa, you can't," she replied and I smirked and stuck my tongue out at my brother.

At least my mom still loves me! Saranghae Umma!

"You can't," she replied, "because I'm making it into my personal spa!" She laughed and high-fived Donghwa.

O___O Nanniga silh-eo umma!

I pouted and grabbed my luggage and started thudding off towards the school, only to be pulled back by the loving, warm arms of my mother. She slowly turned me around, brushing the hair out of my face and the tears that were strolling down my cheek.....When did I start crying?

"Fishy...sweetheart, you're going to be fine. You'll fit in, make lots of longlasting friendships, this is a good thing for you! I have a great feeling about this," she said as she wrapped her arms around my back and head to softly peck my cheek.

I'm going to miss this, her warm hugs, her loving eyes and soothing voice telling me that everything was going to be okay. Waking me up in the morning and kissing me goodnight...aish, I'll even miss her extra salty kimbap....Okay, I lied! I'm not going to miss that! I felt a hand ruffle my hair and looked up at Donghwa as tears threatened and continued to fall from my eyes. 

"Don't worry sport, it'll all be over before you know it. Time will fly by and just think of it as a minor bug on the windshield of your life!" Donghwa playfully said. I couldn't help but giggled at my brother and his lame jokes but grabbed him into a tight hug. I was even going to miss this sarcastic clown but most of all I would miss my loving brother whom I could've talked to about anything.

We quickly became a group of crying mess but my mom hesitantly pulled away from me beckoning me to the entrance.

"Go on," she said, " They must be waiting for you." But tears still continued to collect in her eyes, so I grabbed her again and before I knew it they were driving away with me slowly waving goodbye to the car, only wishing and hoping that it would turn around. As it turned the corner and was out of my sight, I mustered my courage (and whatever dignity I had left) and grabbed my suitcases and dragged myself towards the main entrance.

While walking to the entrance, I took a minute to take in the scenery and I was surprised! The school was breath-taking. It was castle-like with stone walls and vines graciously running up the sides. The windows were engulfed in precise, golden engravings which ran along the velvet stone walls to form a dragon. The golden diamonds winked at me from under the dragon's sapphire blue eyes. Old, antiquated artifacts lined the path in distinct order of years, generations and occurrences. To my left, I spied the most beautiful pastures ever known to man, the rich green luring me to another dimension. The vast expanse of land seemed to run into the sunset as I could no longer see any other part of the world. I was exiled into this place on my own, the beautifully, horrible place my mind was left to wonder. As I approached the taunting doors of my doom, the giant dragon knockers mocked me in horror, their eyes speculating my every move and assessing my strengths and weaknesses. They broke me down to my last cell as they continued to examine me scornfully, threateningly. Maybe I was over thinking but they seemed to smirk at me.

"Breathe Donghae," I tried calming myself. "Just breathe." And I grabbed the knockers and unintentionally banged on the door.

Immediately, it swung open and I was greeted by a tall very, very, very tall lady dressed in a black and white suit and red Mary Jane pumps strapped and detailed with black...Don't ask how I know this.

"Ah, you must be Lee Donghae, we've been expecting you," she said narrowing her eyes down at me. I probably looked as scared as ever, as my body became frozen. Her expression quickly changed and she softly smiled at me taking a hint that I was already uncomfortable. "Well? Are you going to wait there all day or do you want to come inside?" 

I grabbed my luggage and looked up to her. "What a pretty face you have!" she said, stepping aside for me to pass.

What the hell? Who is she? The Big Bad Wolf or something?

I slowly made my way past her, entering the school's waiting room. WOW! Was all I could say as I stood dumbfounded staring at the interior. It was exactly castle-like; elegant, unique yet modern and sophisticated. There were beautifully adorned crimson walls detailed with gold embellishments on the chairs, tables and curtains. Her heels clanked against the beautiful limestone gold and red hued tiles as she led me away towards, to what I guess would be the office? Oh,  and the smell which I clearly distinguish, was the faint aroma of apple-cinnamon that reminded me of my grandmother's famous apple-cinnamon tea. It gave me warm, homey feeling on the inside, or maybe it was the soothing lanterns that hung daintily from the ceiling, just like home...but not quite. I continued to follow the lady and my eyes lingered, amazed at the many other alluring objects. We approached what looked like the secretary's desk and the lady quickly grabbed a red folder from the well-organized table. She flipped through the pages and leaned into my face staring deeply into my eyes for a while and then slowly retreated her face.

Uhmmm....okay...That was awkward...

"You have nice eyes," she smiled. I looked at her for a moment, confusion all over my face, then softly replied, "Thank you."

She swiftly spun around, walking off and I scurried to catch up. She swayed her hips and carefully measured her steps, continuously looking back with a smile to check if I was following and when she realized I was, she'd start all over again. I finally reached what seemed to be the office and there, right under the 'Choi Dong-wook' golden name plate, my old enemy greeted me. Seriously...what is with these people and dragons?

After talking to the principle and contemplating on the rules and all of the expectations he had for all the students at the college, I was given my schedule and dorm key. Yay! A room all to myself or so I thought.

I left the office and as I was about to turn around the corner, someone came flying and harshly crashed into me making me fall on my luggage and him on his .

"Sorry bruh, sorry. It was my fault, yo!" he said looking around as if he was completely lost. English?....I hope he knows this is Korea and we speak Korean. I think he realized as I shot him a confused look as I picked up my suitcase.

"I mean sorry," he said slightly looking down, obviously embarrassed. I began to study him and soon realized how CUTE he was! OMO! His cheeks! I just wanna pinch them!

"Oh! it's okay, you know English?" I grinned trying to make him feel less uncomfortable even though I was just grinning at his funny accent.

"Yeah," he began, "By chance, do you know where the office is?" he asked.

"Over there," I pointed at the door behind me that I had just left. "I was just there."

I continued to study him and arced and eyebrow at his messy uniform....I guess he's new. That would explain why he was lost!

"You're new as well?" I asked and he just nodded.

"Thanks bruh," he replied again and then shook his head. "I mean thanks."

"You're welcome." I told him and he immediately scurried off  towards the office.

I continued walking heading in the towards what I think is the elevator for the dorms, trying to remember the directions that the secretary had given me. When I finally reached the elevator, I pressed the button and waited five seconds before repeatedly slamming my finger down on the button impatiently even though it wouldn't have made the elevator go any faster.....Ugh! How long is this gonna take? I complained. I began fiddling with the hem of my shirt. I wonder what the dorm is like? I hope its huge because I'm fed up with the very, very, very, small room I had to myself back home. Then  I remembered what mom had told me. You know what I'm gonna give this place a try! Maybe it's not gonna be as bad as I think....Mom always said never to judge so I'll give it a shot..I mean how bad can this be?! Maybe Mom is right! This might actually be a good thing for me! This WILL be a good thing for me....plus I won't have any one to bother me or to-'DING!' 

I sighed contently and grabbed the handle of my suitcase and took a step towards forward. As the elevator doors slid open, I was suddenly taken aback and completely stopped in my tracks and stared wide-eyed at the sight in front of me..........

 

................OMFG.......................

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey peeps!! It's Steffy..I'll be in purple!....Chapter 1!!!!! How was it?? huh? huh? OHH what happened??? What did he see? I wonder what it is-Oh thats right I know....and u don't ahahaha!!! Please say u love it cuz imma cry......*sniff sniff* ;(.....don't mind me! Tnx sooo much for the 200+ views and our amazing subcribers!!! XD I seriously LOVE YA!!! For being the sweethearts that u-all are I'll tell Santa to give u-all lots of gifts for Christmas for being on MY nice list!!! And YES I CONTROL SANTA CLAUS!!!....(sowwy for my weirdness....I'm a special child!..or so my mommy says)........Anyways, Please continue to love us and....Comments are always loved!!!! and just always remember to chew 32 times before you swallow ♥ ♥ ♥

Haiiiii it's Meg, the boss, so yeah, I don't have much to say. Next chapter will be Donghae's pov again, I'm sorry but he has alot to say~ ;~; THE FISH SHALL SPEAK. Steffy's weird ._. Oh yeah mah colour is orange . Buhbai my preciouses! Y'all are so special, virtual cookehs for you all! :D

Oh yeah, thanks to our friend, Natz. She fed me chocolate powder and cold water and sang to me while I wrote, so special ;~;