Chapter 2

I want to make you mine

'Taeyeon's Pov

It had been months since Jessica's departure, but why can't I seem to get her out of my mine...

Kim Taeyeon! Wake up why do you still think of her, didn't you remember how mean she was to you..I sighed remember the sad memories.

Flashback 

No one's Pov 

It had been days since Taeyeon's confession. And none of them talk to each other after that. 

Taeyeon's Pov

It had been days, I just can't stop crying, even though I had prepared the worst I didn't know it will hurt that much and worse sica is now ignoring me darn myself why did I choose to confess, how I wish I didn't if I did not confess we could at least still be friends... Maybe I should just go and apoploize to sica, maybe then we could still be friends. With heavy heart, I knocked on sica's door.

Knock knock 

'Who the hell is bothering my beauty sleep' I froze, I really got bad luck even when I apoploize I have to pick the wrong timing*sigh* 

'I am taeyeon, I am sorry, Jessica I'll come back later' when I was about to leave, Jessica opened the door.

'Wait, I also want to have word, come in and have a sit' I am actually surprised, Jessica still wants to talk to me after the incident, that gives me more hope.

' Honesty, I want to have a word with you after your confession, I just cannot find the right timing, but it's okay here we are now' her tone is really serious which makes me gulp hard, and her next sentence broke my heart completely. 

' you know what?' She starts.' I am really surprised that you like me, I never thought you'll be this disgusting, you totally had me disgusted. Who do you think you are to like me? I hope this will be the last time we are talking, I have no interest in talking with a disgusting person like you.' 

' I am sorry to disgust you, I just thought I have the right to express my own feelings..' I ran back to my room, crying like a river... Does she really have to break my heart like this? She could reject me no problem, but why does she has to say I'm disgusting? Does she know what it feels to call disgusting by the one you love? The more I think the angrier I got, since then.. 

Beep beep 

Flashback end

No one's pov 

Taeyeon's thought got interrupted by a phone call. 

' Hello?' 

'Tae..Taegoo' 

Jessica.

author's note 

chapter 2 is out!!! Sorry for the errors English is not my first language, sorry for my bad English! Do leave me comments^^ love you all^^