chapter 5

I want to make you mine

Jessica's pov

Why is there traffic at this kind of situation, what if Taeyeon is annoyed and she goes home. STRESS!!

Finally I arrived, then I spot Taeyeon who is ready to leave, thank god I can make it

'I am sorry Taeyeon' I hang my head low, feeling guilty

'Let's just get inside' Her voice is colddd

Inside the restaurant, I just pretend I am reading the menu when I actually stealing glances on Taeyeon, she really is pretty, why didn't I notice earlier guess I was blind before..

'Can you just stop pretending you are reading the menu and just order, do you have any idea how long I have waited for you? I'm nearly starving to death' That was harsh but nevermind I was the one at fault anyways..

'Oh I am sorry let's order now'

I just ordered random food since I wasn't reading the menu, the food isn't the main point anyway, I am here to ask for forgiveness and confess to her. I begin to feel nervous, sweat starts rolling down from my forehead, how should I start.... Just when I was about to talk, the food arrives, guess bad timing never leaves me..

We both eat in silence, to me it's awkward silence, I keep stealing glances on her and she's still have her stone face on. When we finished the food, I decided to break the silence.

'Umm Taeyeon?' I called out nervously

'What?' Her cold voice made me gulp hard, I am more nervous than ever now

'I am sorry' I lost count how many times I have said it today, but I just feel like it's never enough....

' What for? For calling me disgusting or being late?'

'For both, I really regretted I chose to call you disgusting and say I will never want to talk to you again, in fact I started to miss you not long after, my heart started to feel empty, I feel like part of my soul is away from me, and it's painful, I spent nights crying myself to sleep thinking how mean I was to you and how bad I feel, and my heart hurts more as each day passed, at first I just thought it's because I miss you too much and I was hurt by the fact our friendship is gone, but later on I realized...'

 

Taeyeon's Pov

'I realized Iaminlovewithyou' What?! My heart starts to beat three times faster..Was it my ears playing tricks or what, I need to confirm what she said

'What did you say? I couldn't quite catch it'

'I..I s.ai..d I..I..a.m..innn.. l..ove.w..i.th y.o..u' Did I see her blushing aww so cute, no wait she is not cute, she is a meanie Yes she is a meanie, she must be thinking something bad, thank god I nearly fall into her trap just now. Yes I cannot show her I care, so I have to put up my stone face

'You said you love me huh? I thought I already granted your wish by not talking to you, you do not have to think of some revenge to hurt me for being disgusting to you' I feel like my reason isn't even making sense but I am not going to let her break my heart twice, once is more than enough...

'No, I meant what I said, I really love you and really have realized my mistakes!!' I saw her in the verge of tears, I feel really bad, but no stay strong Taeyeon, you're just protecting yourself!

'It's okay, I forgave you already' I saw her face lighted up for a second then dropped when she heard my next sentence.

' I have forgiven you, so you don't have to find me anymore to ask for my forgiveness, so it's better if we pretend we don't know each other, it will be for the best, maybe you will think I am mean, but I am just protecting myself..'

 

Jessica's Pov

Taeyeon said we have to pretend that we are strangers, I can't do that... I tried to hold back my tears, but it still falls at last...

'Do you not want me anymore?' I broke down asking that

'Mind what you said, who's the one dumping me first'

'It's me! but can't you give me another chance? Please?'

'Stop it! just go' This is the first time she's raising her voice on me...

'I will go for now, but I am not going to give up like that, I will do anything to get you back, I will show you how much I love you'

'Whatever you like' She sounds really tired but I can do whatever I like? So there's still hope right. Jessica Hwaiting!

 

Author's note

Chapter 5 is out! Tell me what to you think come on guys leave me comments! Love you all