believable or not?

The shocking truth about Taeyeon

The next morning, our lovely Taeyeon was confronted with a problem she never thought she would have to face. How in the world was she supposed to tell her sisters she was Jesus?? When she had miraculously healed Tiffany, none of them had believed, none of them had even considered, immediatly jumping to the conclusion that it was a prank. Certainly they wouldn't be more inclined to believe her about this.

 

Getting up late for having to consider all this, Taeyeon came to the conclusion that the only person at the moment she stood any chance to convince would be Tippany. After being healed by Taeyeon-Jesus, surely she would at least consider...right? Taeyeon was unusually quiet that day staying apart from everyone else, not really participating in anything. She had so much on her mind that everything else seemed ridiculously useless. How was she supposed to make people love God again. How?! She wasn't becoming a nun that was for damn sure. Was she supposed to start preaching at concerts? yeah,no. That wasn't happening. 

 

Finally, the day came to an end and Taeyeon waited at her bedroom door for Pany Pany to pass by. As soon as the moment presented itself, she struck, grabbing Tippany by the arm and pulling her into her room. Taeyeon closed and locked the door behing her. "What is this?!" exclamed the surprised Pany. "Shh" Taeyeon said quietly, "i need to tell you something very important so please listen quietly". The other girl looked at her strangely but sat down quietly on the bed nonetheless. Tae Tae was pacing the room anxiously, knowing very well she was about to sound very crazy indeed. "You're making me anxious" Tiffany whined, "what is it you want to tell me?". Taeyeon finally turned to face her bandmate and stopped pacing. " What i have to tell you is really strange and hard to believe but i need you to try to do so". She took a deep breath to calm her shaking hands and revealed her newly acquired secret. 

 

"Pany Pany Tippany, I am....Jesus".

*Gasp*