A divine revelation

The shocking truth about Taeyeon

It was just another night of hard practice for the girls. Practice makes perfect right? Well maybe a bit too much this time. As all nine members were practicing a quite challenging dance routine, our clumsy little Pany Pany Tippany fell over and hurt her leg (silly Pany!). The other girls crowded around her worryingly, checking if she was okay. As they all fretted over her, lovely Taeyeon, Tae Tae, jokingly yelled out "you're fine, in the name of Taeyeon you are healed!". The others simply spared her a weirded out glance but Tippany's eyes widened in surprise. The pain had truly left her body, flooding her with a feeling of warmth and wonder. "How did you do that?" she gasped, jumping to her feet and clutching Tae Tae. "I just said something stupid" Taeyeon muttered looking as weirded out as the others. "Were you faking that?" asked Seohyun only to be half cut off by Sooyoung asking "did you guys plan that?". "No!" Tippany exclamed, "I was hurt for real and the power of Taeyeon healed me!". "Ridiculous..." muttered Jessaka. "i swear!" Tippany insisted again, "i dont understand it but its true!". Tae Tae shook her head laughing, "I was just joking, you're being weird". That was the first miracle Taeyeon performed.


That very night, while waiting for sleep to take her, Taeyeon heard a voice in her mind. It spoke to her with a warm, loving voice, revealing something unimaginable. "Tae Tae" it said, "it is me, God". Half-asleep, Taeyeon was quite startled by this. Was it a dream, was she imagining things? "This is not a dream, nor is it your imagination" God said. Well there goes those theories. "Are you really God?" whispered Taeyeon in wonder. "Yes, my child, I am here to claim you as my own flesh and blood reincarnated." God proclamed. "Taeyeon, you are Jesus...but you can keep the name Taeyeon if you wish to do so".  Now you can imagine our lovely Tae Tae didnt quite know how to react to this. She was Jesus? Reincarnated? What the heck? "Um...okay" she whispered. "Does that make you my father then?". God was heard chuckling. "Yes, my little Tae Tae, I am your daddy". "woah..." she whispered in wonder. God spoke again. " My son-i mean daughter, you were placed on earth for a very specific reason". "What?" whispered Taeyeon. "You must help me reach out to my children, the non-impressive humans with no exceptionnal importance whatsoever". Taeyeon was startled, "Am i not just another human myself?" she asked. "Of course not, you idiot." replied God, "You're Jesus, duh". "Oh" replied lovely Taeyeon. "Alright well i dont have all night", sighed God, "Just make people love me again". "Okay" Taeyeon whispered, confident in her abilities now that she knows she's Jesus-Taeyeon.