The ice cream haired doctor

The shocking truth about Taeyeon

Our lovely little Tae Tae and Pany Pany Tippany both opened their mouths wide as they entered the office of Doctor Choi. His hair was the brightest blue and looked like blue raspberry flavored ice cream. He stared at the two girls in a particularly intense way. Tippany awkwardly closed the door behind them.

"Doctor Choi?" asked Tippany.

"This is me. The one and only." said Doctor Choi in his deep voice. 

Doctor Choi got up from his seat, and fulfilled himself a cup of water.

"I'm here for my friend, Kim Taeyeon."

"Mmmmhhhmm." said Doctor Choi as he drank a gulp of water. 

"Now, excuse me ladies, but I have a phone call to make. I'll be back in a minute!" he said, getting out of the room.

"Pany-ah, I don't trust him. He doesn't seem very professional." whispered Taeyeon. 

"He must have his degree in psychology, don't worry." 

"What kind of people drink water in a cup?! Cups are not made for water. Any kind of liquid, but not water! Tippany, this is suspiscious," 

 Tippany laughed as she pushed Taeyeon.

"Relax, Tae Tae! He probably didn't have any glass and only had his cup to drink coffee in the morning."

"Maybe" She considered.

Taeyeon did not know why it was so upsetting to her that this blue haired man was drinking water... In a cup??!! What?? Who even does that?! Maybe she was indeed crazy. But not as crazy as her doctor, that's for sure.

Dr Choi suddenly came back in the room dramatically, making Taeny jump out of surprise.

"Call me Top! T.O.P!" yelled the mad doctor with ice cream hair. 

Dr Choi smiled and giggled, seeing the startled look on the girls faces.

"Just kidding." 

Dr Choi took his cup of water and sat behind his desk. 

"So what can I do for you, Kim Taeyeon?"

"I'm afraid that I'm crazy.."

"...And why so?"

"I heard God talking to me in the night. He told me I was Jesus. And I believed him, because... It just seemed so real, you know? No, I know it was real. Because I healed Pany Pany Pany." 

"She told me this and it immediately worried me. I made the smart and logical and brave and caring decision to make an appointment at the psychologist." said Pany, proud of herself.

Dr Choi took a sip out of his cup, and immediately spat out red liquid all over his work. 

"Oh my god! Are you okay?!" said Tippany, thinking it was blood. 

Dr Choi's eyes were full of fury and rage.

"Who. Changed. My. Precious. Water. FOR DIRTY WINE???!!!" 

Taeyeon and Tippany look at each other in amazement. No word was needed to know what the other was thinking.