Hongdong McFlingflong

Vanquish the Devil

The car ride was relatively quiet. Wonshik attempted to make small talk but gave up when Hongbin just stared at him with his eyes buldging. Taekwoon was busy writing something down on a scratch sheet of paper. Hongbin sat with his hand on his chin, contemplating life and the decisions that got him in this car. 

"I've done some thinking," Taekwoon started off, "And if we are not able to return to our lives, I have come up with new identities for each of us. I will go by the name Leo and become a receptionist at a dentist's office. Wonshik, you will be Ravi who works part time flipping burgers but also part time racecar driver. Hongbin," he turned to him slightly, holding the paper in between them. "I did hard thinking for you. the best name I could come up with was Hongdong McFlingflong-" before he could go any further, Hongbin snatched the paper out of Taekwoon's hands and looked it over. Hongbin began to nod vigorously and encouragingly looking in between Taekwoon and the note sheet. He then rolled down the window and didn't think twice before he threw the paper out of it. Hongbin turned back to Taekwoon without an ounce of entertainment.

"Rude," Taekwoon crossed his arms over his chest and sunk into his seat.

No one said a word until they approached a small modern house. Wonshik parked just past the mailbox and turned off the car. "Yo Taek, you got a list of what we will need?"

Taekwoon scoffed. "I DID until Hongbin so graciously threw it out the window." He said slightly side-eyeing said person. Wonshik rolled his eyes and made his way to the front door. Hongbin really did not want to be with these people. They were the kind of people mothers would avoid walking by and clutch their childern closer. Wonshik looked back and waved him forward. He reluctantly followed as Wonshik just opened the door.

"JIN HYUNG" Wonshik screamed. Taekwoon stepped around Wonshik to wait deeper in the foyer. Hongbin followed his lead. 

"OI, JIN HYUNG. QUIT MAKING OUT WITH NAMJOON HYUNG AND GET OUT HERE." There was some shuffling and a thud before a yelp sounded sharply. 

Wonshik turned to Hongbin over his should and apologized with his eyes. He turned back when a man appeared. He had a dishevaeled white sweater hastily thrown over his head, making his brown hair go everywhere. Two steps behind him was an equally flustered man with fluffy whitish hair. His black shirt's sleeves were riding up his arms slightly. 

"Hyungs," Wonshik started. "We're in need of some supplies." Jin simutaneously raised a finger and an eyebrow at Hogbin. "New friend" Wonshik double checked that statement looking at Hongbin who looked appalled with his eyebrows trying to join one another with how furiously he was scrunching them. "Uhh, maybe not 'friend', but regardless, he's coming with us." 

"Well New Friend, I'm Jin and this is Namjoon." the brown headed one introduced. "And why hasn't Taekwoon sassed either one of us yet?

"He, uh, got all sassed out on the way here I guess." Wonshik recalled the passionate conversation Hongbi had with the man in question. "But we're going to need somethings to get rid of N. Taek, do you remember what was on the list?"

"Wait N is bac-" Namjoon was slighty shaking his head before he was cut off by Taekwoon dramatically extended his arm out quickly and then slowly brought the back of his wrist to his forehead while looking off into space.

"Well-" Taekwoon let out an agitiated puff. Hongin rolled his eyes. "The list WAS pretty extensive. It may take a lot of skill to remember everything." He kept exaggerating key words in his sentence to make people pitty him, but then astound them all when he remembered all three things on the list. 

" The list started with Ouiji Board, I believe, followed byyyyyyyy-" He now brought the front of his wrist to rest on the bridge of his nose. "Salt? And perhaps, chicken blood?" Hngbin was ready to strangle Taekwoon. Taekwoon looked to Jin. Jin looked right back at him.

"Is that it? Okay," Jin said okay the way someone would speak to a six year old. "I think I have all of these things already."

Hongin's facial expression hadn't really changed since he had been in the house. His eyebrows were still scrunched together with one slightly raised. He didn't move his neck or anything, and when he realized that Jin basically said he has chicken blood and a ouiji board just lying around his house, Hongbn moved his entire upper body to glare at Jin and Namjoon with his face in the same position. 

"WHAt" Hngbin hadn't said anything until this point, just observing the crazy. Namjoon mumbled something about going off to find what they needed. 

"What do you mean 'WHAt', N is back. We have to pull out all the stops and hold nothing back." Taekwoon dropped his dramatic act, or at least lessened it as he finally got a little serious. 

"CHICKEn bLOOD?" Hngbin's voice cracked slightly but he refused to back down. "WHaT on thiS EARth dO yoU PLaN on UsiNG chICKeN bloOD fOr? SAtaNIC RITuaL?"

"Chicken blood happens to be N's favorite drink. We can offer a peace treaty before we convince him to leave us alone." Taekwoon said gaining arogance, crossing his arms and slightly turning away from Hongin. 

"Are we NOT going to kill him? He'll kill us if we don't do him first." Hongbi tried arguing against the ever frusterating Taekwoon.

"Hongbin, maybe we should talk in the kitchen." Wonshik attempted to separate the two, but failed when Namjoon returned with two bags no bigger than a pringles can and what looked like a dvd box. 

"Everything you guys asked for." Namjoon ed his arms to Wonshik. "Alright, you guys can take off now. Jin and I have unfinished business in that bedroom." He began to push the three of them out the door. Honbin stumbled after Taekwoon and Wonshik as he looked over his shoulder at the couple who started making out before the door was even closed. 

"Why do we now have salt? Will it repell N? Kill him?" Hongbino just wanted a permenant in his life, like N being dead and no chances of coming back. 

"KILL HIM?" Taekwoon spun on his heel to face the younger. Taekwoon was outragged at Hongbim's ridiculous question. "WE'RE NOT KILLING N."

"WHAT'S WRONG, YOU STILL LOVE HIM OR SOMETHING?" 

Hojngin didn't even realize he was slapped until after it happened. He could feel heat rising to his cheek and he glanced at Taekwoon with a "let's fight, right now" face. Wonshik knew where this was going and shoved Taekwoon into the back seat of his car before anyone could throw any punches. Wonshik lead Hongbing to the passenger seat and opened the door for him. After everyone was chill, Wonshik started the car and drove to the highway.

"What's with the dvd?" Hongbin glanced over to Wonshik's lap where the case was resting. Hongb read the title of the case to be Ouiji. "ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT WE NEED A HORROR MOVIE TO GET RID OF N AND NOT AN ACTUAL OUIJI BOARD?"

"Well, we'll be in Makpo for a few months or so and I haven't seen this movie yet. Thought we could kill some time watching it." Wonshik said as he focused on the road, avoiding Honging's rage expression. "Just try to get some rest. I'll wake you up when we get there." 

Hongingb rubbed his face with both hands before he slumped and set his head on the window. This was going to be a long few months with these people if it truely was going to last this long.


A/N im sorry for even writting this storm of a fic.

Namjin's appearence. let me know if you want more appearances of other idols/ships ;)

imagine Hongingn's face as a combination of:

the first time i mispelled honfgom's name was 100% an accident but i was too lazy to go back to fix it bc i was already a couple words down when i realized. this is a crack fic so it doesnt matter. and when i typed Hojngin, my laptop was lagging so i couldnt see what was going on. idek what happened