Chapter Seven

Someday (DISCONTINUED) *sorry*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Mino's POV

 AISHHHH!!! Why can't I forget that stupid kiss, I kept on walking back and forth in my living room. The fact that im alone makes me think more, I never told anyone but only President Yang,manager hyung and Seulgi knew that I was a chaebol and a part time doctor/surgeon, and the fact the I have my own penthouse unit.

 

As for Seulgi, she knows that I am one because she is one too, she is the second child and the only daughter of KG Corp. the largest insurrance company in Korea, as for her brother Kang Minhyuk which is also an idol from CNBLUE, he also has two faces and that's what made us closer together until now even though me and Seulgi already broke up. 

 

Our family became closer because her dad and my dad has been business partners and best friends since highschool which was why it made it easier to court Seulgi.

 

I was startled by the sudden ring of my phone, I quickly answered since my dad was the one who was calling; it only means one thing, I have to report to duty at the hospital. I grabbed my coat and my mask so that my identity is still hidden from the patients but the other doctors know who I am. I went inside my car and drove to the hospital as fast as possible.

 

*After the operation*

 

"Doctor Song, someone wants to see you" my hoobae said as I let Minhyuk hyung come in my office. 

"It's nice seeing you still alive, like my job is easier just signing papers, attending meetings that's all but you, you have to operate people, save people lives, and it's pretty impresive that your succes rate is still 100% even though you're pretty busy with your group." Minhyuk hyung commented. I just nooded as I replied to the text that manager hyung sent me asking where was I.

 

We continued talking discussing the double life we have, until he told me something.

 

"Mino can't you have second thoughts of getting back together with Seulgi? Ever since she br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter