Chapter Eight

Someday (DISCONTINUED) *sorry*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

Irene's POV

 

After that kiss accident, Mino just left without even saying sorry or anything. I just looked up the ceiling and re-thinking what just happened, I didn't notice that I was smiling over the thought about Mino kissing me.

 

"Unnie…Unnie!…UNNIE!!! WAKE UP!" I snapped as I heard Wendy shouting at me, she noticed that I've been smiling the whole time. "Unnie, mind telling me why are you smiling. You're face is about to rip apart if you keep on smiling that wide" I just turned over to the other side of the bed to hide my red cheeks from her. The nurse said that it is okay for me to go and just rest at the dorm so that I would be more comfortable.

 

We got in our van and waited for our manager to start driving when suddenly his phone rang, he glances over to Seulgi as if the call was about her but then I just returned my attention to my phone, playing games.

 

"Seulgi, your little sister is in the hospital. Do you want me to drop you off there?" We heard our manager said, Seulgi was in the state of shock hearing what our manager said; I just told our manager that we would be dropped of to the hospital since we had to be with Seulgi and Minseo is also like a family member to us.

 

After arriving we went straight to the waiting area where Seulgi's dad was also waiting, we waited for like half an hour until we saw the doctor come out taking his cap and mask off. When he looked up all of us were so shocked except for Seulgi, I swear that doctor looked like Mino. But it can't be really him right? He's an idol not a doctor…but all that thought became true.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mino! Mino!" we heard a middle aged doctor coming our direction, but wait why is he calling out Mino?!?! Don't tell me it is Mino!!! I looked back at the Mino-guy seeing an annoyed look in his face. The middle aged doctor then greeted us and started whispering something to Seulgi's dad.

 

"Seulgi, what is happening! Is the doctor guy really Mino? It can't be right…he's a rapper from the group Winner. Right?!?!" I whispered to Seulgi. "Yeah, it's really him. You'll know more about it." Seulgi replied.

 

We were askes to go to Doctor Song's office the chairman of this hospital which was the middle aged doctor that we meet awhile ago along with his son Mino, but im still not believing until I see it is really him but; what a coincidence that his last name is also Song.

 

 

 

 

 

Mino's POV

 

We all went inside my dad's office wondering why he made us go here than just at the lounge. I heard my dad call me and whispered something that shocked me, he asked me to introduce my true self. I stayed in front of my dad's desk and started to take of my mask.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Song Mino as you all know, I am also known as the only heir of Song Hospital. And while I am an idol, I am also a doctor/surgeon in this hospital" I said to them while scanning their faces, most of them were suprised especially Irene but only Seulgi showed a calm face. 

 

"Yes, he is also one of the greatest surgeon in this hospital and also around Korea with his stage name Dr. Song Minso, but there is one favor I have to ask all of you. Please do not reveal my sons secret since I know that he loves mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter