Chapter Six

Someday (DISCONTINUED) *sorry*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Mino's POV

 It's been 2 weeks since i've been discharged from the hospital and continued practicing for the 'strong babies' performance which was only 2 days away. 

 

I noticed that Irene looked paler than usuall, which was a bad sign since she just recovered from the accident. We were called to do two last practices before the performance since we have to rest tomorrow and the day after that would be the performance.

 

I kept glancing at Irene who looked like she was about to faint, we were nearing the end of the song when suddenly Irene fainted and fell onto my arms ; I carried her bridal style and went straight to the clinic at the ground floor of the building. 

 

The nurse said that she had a flu and she would need to rest at the clinic for the rest of the day; I knew that the fever came from practicing too much when she knew that she has to rest even after being diacharged from the hospital.

 

Author's POV

 

Mino took a towel and soaked it in warm water before putting it at Irene's forehead, he asked the nurse if there was any medicine that she needs to take so he can take note of it. After having received his orders, he went back and took the seat beside Irene.

 

He just looked at her with one thing in his mind "Why does this girl always gets harmed or is sick, and gets saved by me?!?!" He knows that he still has a vow that makes him completely change his point of view of her whenever, wherever he wants.

 

He did not notice that someone was watching from behind, completely jealous of the sight she was seeing. 

 

 

Irene woke up with a heavy head and an aching body, she tried to sit up but failed she just looked up to the ceiling wanting to remember why she was in the clinic.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter