Chapter Five

Someday (DISCONTINUED) *sorry*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Irene's POV

I was startled by the ringing of Mino's phone, I reached out for it to see who was the caller but it was an unknown number; I answered the call to hear if it's someone important.

 

"So you're already awake, I heard that Irene was being your guardian for almost 2 weeks now. But remember, after this is over… Stay away from her if you don't want something to happen to your lovely ex-girlfriend Seulgi."

I was so shocked to hear that there would be someone blackmailing Mino and it's because of me again. I just disregarded the call maybe it's just a fan that hated him.

 

While returning the phone on the nighstand, I saw a sketchbook that was at the side of Mino's bed. Looked like he drew last night, I got it so that there was no objects that could be a bother to him. I glanced at the drawing…

 

And saw that I was the one thay he drew, the night that I went to the park and looked up the sky. He saw me, so that's how he saved me.

 

I took a look at the drawing and saw that it was amazing, he drew her perfectly, more perfect than anyone that can draw her. 

 

I looked at the potraits name 'Goddess Irene' it made me feel that he was not the jerk Mino that I knew, the Mino that ignored me. This showed me the other side of Mino, finally he noticed me. 

 

I quickly returned the sketchbook when I saw him wake up. "How's your head? You could go home and rest, I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter