Chapter 3

School Love

Eunji's POV:

The first week of school went by quickly.Me and Bomi have make new friends like Namjoo,Naeun, Hayoung and Chorong.We blend in very well with them like best friends. But,I could not stop thinking about the Park Chanyeol,wondering why he is so familiar.The second week of school soon came,but I was having a really huge problem.Naeun have told us last week that each and everyone of us in this school MUST have a crush,regardless of who they are.Me and Bomi were dumbfounded.We don't even know any guy from our school except for the three popular wants which to be specific,is Byun Baekhyun,Park Chanyeol and Kim Jongdae.I decided to go to school earlier than usual to finish up my history worksheet(The subject which I hate a lot)so I told Bomi that she need not accompany to go to school that morning as I know she is not a morning person.When I step into the school,I only first realize how huge it is,without any students rushing everywhere.I ran to my class and glance up at the clock hanging at the classroom.It was still early so I decided to finish my worksheet quickly and take a short nap before lesson starts.

Chanyeol's POV:

I am so not a morning person but because of that bastard Kim Jongdae who wanted to surprise his girlfriend,force me and Baekhyun to come to school early.I was whistling on my way to class while Kim Jongdae and Baekhyun was in the canteen discussing about the surprise.I pass by one of the junior classroom and saw a girl laying her head on the table,fast asleep.Feeling curious,I step forward and take a look.It was the brunette hair girl which I met during the first day of school.She seems much more familiar now at this hour.But when Baekhyun called out my name,I was broken from my thoughts and I hurriedly ran out but it was too late.Baekhyun was standing at the door with a smirk on his face."Seems like I caught you,huh?"He said.

Baekhyun POV:

Looking around for Chanyeol,I cannot see him anywhere so I excuse myself from Jongdae and went to search for him.I saw him in a junior classroom staring at a girl with a thoughtful look on his face.I took a peek and saw it was that rude girl.I called out for his name and when he turn around,I smirk.