Chapter 1

School Love

Eunji's POV:

Ring!!!!My alarm clock rang.Grumbling in frustration,I went to prepare all my stuffs.Today is the first day of school for me in Seoul High.I hurried down the stairs and saw my best friend,Yoon Bomi already settling down on the kitchen table,eating the breakfast.I never said anything,it is like a daily routine for her,coming to my house to eat breakfast.I grab a piece of bread,pull Bomi and ran out of the house,while waving goodbye,not wanting to be late for the first day of school.We reach the school inno time and the hallways was packed with students.Bomi was exclaiming here and there saying how huge the school is,how pretty or handsome the students are."OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!"Bomi exclaimed."It is Byun Baekhyun,the smart and most handsome guy in the whole school!"I turned around and saw a guy with brown shaggy hair.He looks cool,but....not my type.I saw a guy smiling widely behind him,with his tall height and huge hands,he looks like a giant."The guy behind Byun Baekhyun is Park Chanyeol,his bestfriend."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sry for the short first chapter,I will update soon!!!!!And sorry for not putting any Baekhyun parts here!!!