Chapter 2

School Love

Eunji POV:

The guy,Park Chanyeol have a huge grin on his face and was making jokes with his friends.I stared at him intently,he look so familiar.Could he be someone I know?"Eunji,Baekhyun is looking at you.Oh My God!!!"Bomi screeched.I turn and saw Baekhyun looking at me weirdly,like I came from outer space or something.I just shrugged and pull Bomi towards class.

Baekhyun POV:

The girl was staring at the noisy rapper,Park Chanyeol instead of laying her eyes on me like other girls do.Because I am the most perfect boy in the whole wide world.So,I stared at her strangely and gave her a perfect white teeth smile when she turn to face me but she just shrugged to her friend and walk away.How rude!

Chanyeol POV:

That girl with brunette hair kept on staring at me and I got a feeling we know each other since young.What on earth is going on?And....."Byun Baekhyun!How dare you get your of here without telling me and Jongdae.You Bastard!"I shouted."Bastard!Get back here now or else......"Jongdae said and overreacted a little.Baekhyun ignore us and soon he feel himself getting a smack."Or else...I will tell Yura Sunbae."Me and Jongdae said in unison.We know that Baekhyun have a very huge crush on Kim Yura Sunbae and always find a chance to about it.We run off and laugh our heads off while Baekhyun was chasing us,screaming"You s!"