A New Place to Stay, A New Place to Study

Dancing Queen and Singing Boy (UNEDITTED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Miyul woke up to see her eyes swollen and puffy, she sighed out loud before proceeding to pack her clothes and place it in her only bag. Once all she needed was in the bag, her doorbell rang, she opened the door only to see a bodyguard standing at the door of her house, he finally spoke.

“Miss Kwon, Mr Yang has assigned me to bring your to the dorm to place your stuffs before proceeding to the school you are assigned to to get your belongings. Miyul nodded and invited the bodyguard in to sit for a while she went to shower and change into something comfortable. A tucked in dress shirt with booty jeans with her worn out sneakers.

Once she was done she took her filled up bag and left, the bodyguard was shocked that Miyul had only brought so little stuffs, but nevertheless he did not question her and proceeded to the dorm where Miyul was staying.

Once they reached the bodyguard told Miyul that the dorms had two different dorms, one for the girl and the other for the boys. After that he led Miyul to her very own dorm, ‘are all trainees here that privileged?’ Miyul thought.

After getting used to the surroundings for a while, the bodyguard told Miyul to get some of her school books to get ready for school, in a hurry. Miyul got whatever she could find and dumped some of her books into her file while the others she placed them above the file before securing all of them with her bookstrap. Once she was ready, they left for the school.

On the way to the school, Miyul was very nervous. ‘What would people think of me since I am younger than them? Should I just be quiet and leave them alone or should I make as many friends as I can? But what if some people hate me?’ Miyul’s mind were covered with negative thoughts until the body guard told her they have arrived already. Miyul stepped out of the car and her jaws dropped open, the school was almost 100 times bigger than her house.

They then went to the general office to request the transfer papers, Miyul filled in all her particulars but the last part was the only part that was left blank, it was the signature of parents’. She then asked the bodyguard what to do, the bodyguard just said, “Let me sign it for the time being, we will see how it goes.” After everything was processed, the bodyguard told her to go to her classes while he went to buy her school stuffs, he will leave her stuffs in the dorm and fetch her once school ends.

Miyul collected her schedule and a letter to show the teacher that she is a new transfer student. Miyul walked and walked, in search for her class. After spending 5 minutes searching for the classrooms, she finally found her class.

Miyul gently knocked the door before sliding the door open, she bowed towards the teacher and passed him the letter, while the teacher was reading the letter, the students in the class were looking at Miyul with curiosity. Miyul just averted her eyes away from them by looking towards the back of the classroom, but some familiar people caught her eyes, Koo Junhoe, Kim Donghyuk and Jung Chanwoo were in her class. She smacked herself mentally.

All of a sudden, the teacher called her to introduce herself to the class, “Annyeonghaseyo, Miyul iminda. Please take care of me.”

The teacher then assigned her to sit in the middle of Koo Junhoe and Kim Donghyuk, she bit her lip hard at the thought of Koo Junhoe insulting her mother yesterday. She hoped in her heart that he does not find any trouble on her again or else.

The teacher then told the class, “Now class, since Miyul here is younger than you all by 3, 4 years. Please treat her the same as how you treat your other friends.”

The other class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter