Meet Your New Choreographer!

Dancing Queen and Singing Boy (UNEDITTED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that guy left, Miyul was left with tears, she sobbed for a few minutes more before wiping her tears.

Not soon after, the sound of her phone ringtone sounded through her ears. She whipped her head to see an unknown number calling her phone number.

Hesitating for 5 seconds, she checked her voice before answering the call.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo? Is this Miss Kwon Miyul on the line?”

“Yes, this is her. May I know who is on the line?”

“I am Miss Yoon Jiwon, secretary of Mr Yang Hyunsuk, CEO of YG Entertainment.”

“Oh I see. Miss Yoon, how can I help you?”

“Well, you see Miss Kwon. Mr Yang has seen a video of you performing in yesterday’s dance battle at Myeongdong. And he would like to personally meet you in considerations of letting you join the company.”

“Oh I see, but may I ask, why me?”

“That I am not sure, you may ask your questions to Mr Yang when you meet him.”

“Oh Ok. When can I meet Mr Yang?”

“Are you perhaps free this afternoon? At around 2PM?”

“Yes, I am free this afternoon, where do I meet Mr Yang?”

“You would be meeting him at YG Entertainment Building. Do come on time as Mr Yang does not like to wait for others.”

“Of course. Thank you.” With that both line hanged up on each other.

Miyul glanced up at the clock, 11.37AM. ‘Just enough time to go home and have a shower.’ She thought. She climbed out of the hospital bed and went out to the counter to fill her discharge papers. Once it was settled, she went back to her room to change back to her clothes from the previous day and went to take a bus home.

After she returned home, she went to take a shower and flipped through her not some full wardrobe. She flipped through her few clothes and settled finally on a dress shirt with her worn out jeans with a pairing of her worn out sneakers.

 

After she changed, she took some money out of her emergency stash and flagged a cab since she did not know the bus route to YG Entertainment Building. After telling the driver her designated destination, the taxi started moving towards the said destination.

After moving for 20 minutes, the taxi finally reached the said destination. Miyul checked her watch, 1.30PM. 30 minutes more before meeting Mr Yang. To kill time, Miyul decided to go to the nearby bakery she saw when the taxi passed by to get some food. Surprisingly, the bakery sold stuffs at cheap prices despite its grand designs of the shop.

After looking at the varieties of the pastries, Miyul finally settled on a piece of bread and a cup of coffee. She chose a vacant seat near the windows to enjoy her little meal, as she eat she realised that majority of the passer-bys were children accompanied with their parents.

Miyul sighed, why did her mother leave so early? If only she had a perfect family but her father apparently only treated her mother as a forever mistress and yet her naïve mother fell in love with someone who was married, after knowing that her mother was pregnant with Miyul, her so called father told her that they could no longer be together because he was married already for 3 years and throughout the 1 plus years that he and Miyul’s mother was together, he did not expect any baby coming along, but due to his guilty conscience. He promised to send money for Miyul’s education and the mother-daughter’s necessities, but none was enough since well, all he did was send $5000 per month but ever since Miyul’s mother got admitted to the hospital to the disease, almost all the money was used to pay off Miyul’s mother’s medical bills, and not only was it not enough, Miyul had to resort to stop school. Despite the fact that Miyul was the best student in the school and the principal wanted her to continue with the help of him paying her school fees, but Miyul still refused saying that she did not want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter