Dance Room

Dancing Queen and Singing Boy (UNEDITTED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next week for Miyul was spent quite meaningfully, she made 2 new friends. All 3 of them became friends due to their similar personality, not that all 3 ladies were rude and abusive, they just look like the violent type but if you get to know them, they are actually quite nice and caring.

“Miyul-ah! Let’s do our History Project this weekend!” One of her friends, Jiyen said. “Sure! Let’s ask Baekhee if she’s free.” Miyul said and they went to search for Baekhee at her class. When she saw Baekhee in class, they were both shocked at the state she was in, she was being beaten by the school queenkas, Hyeji and her gang. Miyul sighed and walked in, she said in a monotone, “Baekhee-ah, the teacher needs to see you now.” The queenkas smirked, “Well, well. If it isn’t the heroine here to save Baekhee. Yoon Baekhee, this time you are lucky that your heroine saved you, the next time? I don’t even think your heroine can even save you.” Hyeji said.

“Baekhee leave now.” Jiyen said and Baekhee scooted off the ground and left the class immediately.

Miyul and Jiyen sighed, “Hyeji, you do know that whenever you say that, I still save Baekhee everytime right? Unless you have no brain!” Miyul said before bursting in laughter with Jiyen.

Hyeji’s fist curled into a tight ball and Jiyen noticed it, “Why? Gonna punch us? Well sorry to let you know that your fist power is too weak for us to have a bruise on our face!” Jiyen laughed which made Hyeji and her gang even pissed.

“Go, go tell your Appas and Ommas. Let them expel us, well let me tell you this.” Miyul walked over to Hyeji’s ear and whispered loud enough for her entire gang to hear. “But when you enter the society like us three, your Appas and Ommas will no longer be able to help you since well, they will find you useless then.” Miyul smirked before walking out with Jiyen, leaving the queenkas speechless.

When they stepped out, they saw Baekhee standing outside looking at her shoes, they rushed to her side and checked her bruises. “Baekhee-ah! Are you okay?!” Jiyen asked worriedly.

“Kwenchena” Baekhee said. Miyul sighed and said finally.

“This won’t do, Jiyen, Baekhee, we are going to toughen ourselves up this weekend, and we will show those queenkas that we are not that weak in strength!”

“Andwae! If we pick a fight with them, we might get expelled!”

“It’s okay if we get expelled, with our grades itself, we can enter any school we want!” Jiyen said.

“About the project, why don’t we do it this way? We will do the routine of me, Baekhee then Jiyen. I will do a draft and find whatever information I have for our topic, after that I will email it to Baekhee for add-ons and the same thing will be done to Jiyen then once Jiyen is done, we can meet up during the weekend to settle any small errors and next week we can submit them already.” Miyul ended up saying. Jiyen and Baekhee understood and nodded in agreement.

After that, they went separately to their respective classes…

Finally after school, Miyul went to the car and her driver said to wait for the 3 boys, while waiting Miyul took out her earpiece and played her music and soon took a mini nap.

5 minutes later, the 3 boys entered the car and noticed Miyul was sleeping, the guy that was sitting beside her, Koo Junhoe observed Miyul’s face as she slept, ‘She looks so innocent and not as fierce when she is sleeping’ He thought. Once they reached, Junhoe woke Miyul up and left the car while she was in her daze. She went out of the car and went to her dorm to finish her homework. Lucky for her, she understood the topics since she revises her work every night and she finished all her homework in an hour. She took a shower and wore her casual clothes before grabbing her stuffs and proceeding to the dance room to do the dance for iKon.

When she reached the dance room, she realise no one was in there, ‘They must have a lot of homework.’ She thought.

She then went to the table that sat at the corner of the dance room, she then started doing her project work with music playing in the background, about doing it for 30 minutes she finished whatever she could do and sent it to Baekhee’s email. She realised that none of the boys were here yet so she decided to play some music to dance to. The first song was BTS’ I NEED U.

Fall fall fall heuteojine
Fall fall fall tteoreojine

Neo ttaeme na ireohge manggajyeo
Geumanhallae ije neo an gajyeo
Moshagesseo mwot gataseo
Jebal pinggye gateun geon samgajwo

Niga nahante ireom an dwae
Niga han modeun mareun andae
Jinsireul garigo nal jjijeo
Nal jjigeo na michyeo da silheo
Jeonbu gajyeoga nan niga geunyang miwo

But you’re my everything (you’re my)
Everything (you’re my)
Everything (you’re my)
Jebal jom kkeojyeo huh

Mianhae (I hate u)
Saranghae (I hate u)
Yongseohae

I need you girl
Wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl (I need you girl)

It goet round & round na wae jakku doraoji
I go down & down ijjeum doemyeon naega baboji
Na museun jiseul haebwado eojjeol suga eopsdago
Bunmyeong nae simjang, nae maeum, nae gaseuminde wae mareul an deutnyago
Tto honjasmalhane (tto honjasmalhane)
Tto honjasmalhane (tto honjasmalhane)
Neon amu mal an hae a jebal naega jalhalge
Haneureun tto parahge (haneureun tto parahge)

Haneuri paraeseo haessari biccnaseo
Nae nunmuri deo jal boina bwa
Wae naneun neoinji wae hapil neoinji
Wae neoreul tteonal suga eopsneunji

I need you girl
Wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl (I need you girl)

Girl charari charari heeojijago haejwo
Girl sarangi sarangi anieossdago haejwo
Naegen geureol yonggiga eopseo
Naege majimak seonmureul jwo
Deoneun doragal su eopsdorok

I need you girl
Wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

I need you girl neon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter