Meet Again..

Unfaithful [HIATUS]

Chen’s POV

“Xiumin I can still do some house chores” I said to him “I know but Chen I don’t want you and our baby to be tired so much and Mom said it is the best way for you to have a good pregnancy” he said, since the day we found out that I am pregnant Xiumin told to his parents about it so they immediately hired some butlers and maids for me to not to do any house chores “But I am bored” I pouted “Chen it’s okay I am worried about you and our unborn baby so please understand let me be the one who takes care of our family, you took care of Chanyeol without me now that you are here with me I’ll be the one now” Xiumin kissed my forehead, I smiled at hugged him.

“Chen I need to go to the Daegu I have 3 consecutive meetings to attend this week” Xiumin said as he is preparing his suit “I understand take care okay? Don’t stress yourself, we will be okay” I said as I help him packing his things “Appa will leave?” Chanyeol came inside hugging his giraffe plushy “Yeollie baby I will just go to work okay? I’ll be back it’s just that Appa needs to work for his company of course that company will be yours someday” Xiumin crouch down and hugged Chanyeol “That’s the promise Appa you will be back okay!” I smiled “He will be back baby, don’t be sad okay?” I patted his head. Hours later we went to the airport “I’ll be leaving now take care of Eomma for me Chanyeol” “Yes Appa! I will protect Eomma and baby!” we chuckled to his cuteness “Take care Chen okay? I’ll always contact you” then he kissed me “I will you too Xiumin” he smiled and pecks my lips again; he starts to walk to his plane. “Let’s go Chanyeol let’s buy some ice cream” we walked outside and went to the nearest ice cream shop “Jooheon you want some too?” I asked Jooheon “I’m fine Chen-ssi, I need to call my hyungs is that okay?” I nodded. We went inside the shop “One choco parfait with lemon pie and 2 vanilla strawberry parfait with carrot cake and macha cupcake” I said to the counter “Okay sir that will be xxxx, It will be done in 5 minutes please wait” we sat down, I smiled at Chanyeol who is playing with his toy then I heard someone called me “Chen?” I turn around and saw….

“L-lay hyung?”

Xiumin’s POV

I am now inside the plane; before it departs I called Baekhyun.

“What is it Xiumin?” – Baekhyun
“I want you to look at my family in secret, I have to go to Daegu for the meetings” – Xiumin
“I understand but why?” – Baekhyun
“I am getting this bad feeling and I am worried for Chen especially he is pregnant “ – Xiumin
“I think I get it and there’s something that you should know” – Baekhyun
“What is it?” – Xiumin
“It’s Luhan, his family said he’s been missing for almost a month they don’t know where he went or what is he doing” – Baekhyun
“What?! Maybe this is the feeling Baekhyun he will go to Chen and do something to him, oh please protect them!” – Xiumin
“Don’t worry I’ll ask my cousin to look and protect them (Kim Taehyung! I want you and your team to protect a person I’ll tell the details later go to the meeting room) I’ll hang up now take care to your trip” – Baekhyun

I sighed then looked at my phone I saw my family photo Please be safe Chen… i just hope that nothing happens.