Get you back…

Unfaithful [HIATUS]

Chen’s POV

“Umma! I’m going in!” Chanyeol said “Okay..take care Chanyeol” I waved at him, I get in my car and drive.

It’s been 3 months since Lay confessed his feelings for me again, but now I accepted it everyone was happy for both of us. Lay hyung is now in China doing his activities. I am now happy with Lay hyung… its time for me to open my heart once again after all, I am now on my way to the company well I need to work! So Woohyun hyung tried to find something that I am capable to do, then he said that his friend is a worker in a company and their CEO is needing a new secretary.

Time Skips

Name: Kim Jongdae
Age: 28
Status: Single
Skills: ********

“So Kim Jongdae-sshi you are applying as the secretary, can you do all the things that our CEO will ask you to do?”

“Yes.. I am capable for that..”

“Hmm..okay your hired! You can start now!”

“Thank you..uhm where is my desk?”

“Oh! It is inside of the CEO’s Office Good Luck!”

Yes! I got a job! Well I can’t let Lay hyung do all our needs I need to work too! Okay this is the CEO’s Office.. I need to calm.

*knock2x*

“What is it?” oh his voice.. I think I heard it somewhere “Uhm.. I am your new secretary” I said “Hmm..come in!” I entered the office and saw the CEO but I can’t see his face.

“You’re my new secretary right? What is your name?”

“I’m Jongdae. Kim Jongdae sir” then he laugh but its not loud “Uhm..why are you laughing sir?” then his chair turn in front, my eyes widened..No! why it has to be him!? “I am the CEO.. nice to meet you again.. Chen” “X-xiumin?!”

Xiumin’s POV

“I’m Jongdae. Kim Jongdae sir” when he said his name I laughed “Uhm..why are you laughing sir?” he asked then I turn my chair in front “I am the CEO..nice to meet you again Chen” I said “X-xiumin?!”

“What are you doing here?!” Chen asked “Why? I am the CEO here that’s why” I said “I didn’t know” he said “Oh really? I thought you are here for me” “For work! I am not here for you!” Chen said..he is still cute as long as I remebered “If you say so..go to your desk and do your work” I said to him. Then he went to his desk, while he is doing his work..i can’t take off my eyes from him..i think he’s been more adorable now, his soft hair, and his smooth face, how can I forgot that..his soft and red lips..

“Can you stop staring Minseok-sshi” Chen said “I am not staring at you” I said “Don’t joke with me..you were staring” he said..i stand up from my chair and come closer to him.

“M-minseok-sshi!” I hugged him from the back “What?” I asked “What do you mean what?! let me go!” he said..i tightened my arms “I will not let you go, you are mine” I said..he stomped my feet “Ow! Hey!” “I am not yours! 5 years had passed all those years that we’ve been together is all a dream! You cheated on me Xiumin! You never love me!” he said “Yes its true that I cheated on you! But I regreted it!i will get you back no matter what! be prepare!” I said then I walk to the door “I have meeting..take my things” I said as I got out the office.. I will get you Chen, I will take you back no matter what!

-Exolover61

Here’s the new chap!! Hello again! Hope you still reading my stories haha XD I’m so busy! Today is our midterm examinations so I hope you understand me!.. *bow*