Why His Family?

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

_______’s POV

 

“How’s my pony!” he smiled.

I his head. “Yah mal oppa!” I chuckled.

“Mwo?” he crossed his eyebrows.

“Jam kahn mahn! Where am I?” I asked while looking around.

He flashed a smile. “Have you forgotten my house already?”

“Oh... Jinja? Why am I here?” I asked, confused.

“I prepared a meal for you.” He deluded our conversation and stood up. He gently griped my hand and stood me up from bed. “Palli!”

I just nodded. We went to his kitchen and sat on the round steel chairs. The food is already prepared on the table and he seemed to make an effort with the dishes.

“Siwon oppa, can you tell me what exactly happened?” I asked him.

He let out a big sigh and started to explain.

 

FLASHBACK

SIWON’s POV


It was during lunch time, I was walking along the hallway when I accidentally heard ________’s name being spoken about inside an empty room. I peeked on a hole and saw a familiar girl who I remember is _______’s friend together with a 4th year student of Major in Modern Music class A. I eavesdropped to their conversation.

“Is everything ready?” she asked.

“I prepared everything yesterday. Don’t worry.”

“That’s good! Are you really sure you can do it? Make sure to spread the pictures IMMEDIATELY after what I told you to do.” She said and crooked a grin on her face.

“Trust me.”

I walked away and pretended I didn’t hear anything from that room when they were to move out from it. I leaned on a wall, still peeking at them. Yuri finally went away from that building. Good thing the 4th year student is one of my ‘bros’ in school. I walked along with him and he opened to me the thing they conversed about.

“I’m actually looking for someone who will film us together.”

“Film who?”

“That chic she just told me.” He chuckled.

“Who?” I made sure it is really _________.

“Wait, are you interested with this?” he asked me. “Good timing dude!” he said and told me every single detail about their plan. I accepted his offer with a purpose of helping ________.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

AUTHOR’s POV

“Jam kan man, Yuri is your friend, right?” Siwon asked her, astounded.

She just nodded. 

“Then why did she do that?”

“Molla oppa... I don’t even know why she’s doing this!”

“Isn’t this about Donghae hyung?” Siwon asked again.

“Let’s just don’t talk about this, jebal?”

He nodded and smiled. “Let’s eat then and I’ll drive you back at home.

“Thank you for helping me oppa... Without you, I am probably being talked about in the campus again.” She smiled and gave him a warm hug. “Jeongmal kamsahae!”

Siwon cuddled her back. “Please be careful _______. This is not just the only thing she can do.”

“Oppa, how about you? What if something bad happens to you?”

“Don’t worry about me, I can protect myself. I’m much worried about you.”

“Oppa... why are you doing this?” she suddenly asked. “For all those times, why do you always care about me?”

Siwon became speechless for a minute while his eyes are glued to hers.

“Oppa...Wae?”

“If I say I love you, what will you do?”

“Aigoo... don’t joke around!” she stuttered.

“Do you think I’m kidding?”

“How can you love me? It doesn’t even make sense!”

“Did you ask yourself why Kyuhyun and Donghae hyung love you so much?”

She shook her head.  “Je ga babo?”

Siwon laughed at her. “Do you really think they love you because you’re a fool?”

“Jeongmal molla! Why do you think?”

“I can’t answer that. I don’t even know why I love you!”

“Why am I so lucky?” she asked and grinned.

“What do you mean?”

“Donghae oppa loves me. Kyuhyun oppa loves me, too. And now, Siwon oppa confessed. And I forgot about Kikwang, too.”

“That’s not my problem anymore...” Siwon chuckled and they both continue eating.

 

“Shall I take you to your house or to CCW?”

Her phone is ringing and it is Donghae who called. He is for sure worrying about her.

“Donghae oppa...”

“MY PRINCESS!” he screamed. “What happened? Where are you? Did something happen? I’m really worried.”

“Oppa, I’m alright. Don’t worry a lot.”

“How could I not? I searched for you everywhere but I didn’t see you. Omma is also worried. We are all here at CCW.”

“Jinja? Arasso oppa, I’ll be there. I’ll explain everything later. “

“I miss you my princess... Please take care.”

“Neh...”

 

“Oppa, we better not tell them about Yuri.”

“Why not? They should know about this.”

“I don’t like fighting! I can still endure this.”

“Are you sure?”

She nodded. After some minutes, they finally reached their destination.  Donghae was waiting for her outside the shop with a really worried face. She soundlessly walked to him and gave him a back hug to which Donghae almost had a heart attack.

“Oh!” he yelled and enveloped her into his arms. “Jinja bogoshippo... JINJA!” he kissed her forehead in a very long time before catching her lips with his’. “You made me worry a lot. Where have you been?” he asked and noticed Siwon who is not too far away from them.

“Donghae oppa, I slept at his house last night.”

“Mwo?”

“Andwae oppa... It is not what you are thinking about.” She defied. “We completed some school papers and I didn’t know I already slept.”

“Is that so?” he asked, still unsatisfied. “Did something happen?”

“Oppa, trust me! Nothing happened.” She smiled, hiding the fact that she was almost let slipped by Yuri’s plan. “I’m alright oppa!”

Donghae caught her lips and kissed her vehemently for the second time.

“Did you miss me THAT much?” she teased.

“Each second without you suffocates me, how much more without you in 15 hours?” he said and cuddled her.

“I’ll be going now!” Siwon faked a cough.

“Oh Siwon oppa, don’t you want to take a breakfast here?”

“We just ate breakfast a while back.” He chuckled.

“Ah yeah... I almost forgot!” she smiled. “Take care on your way then! Thank you oppa! Anyeong!”

 

Siwon left the two with a little bitter face. Donghae continued to cherish her as if she was gone for how many years.

“Ah oppa, I need to meet our family’s lawyer later at lunch regarding about my father’s case.” _______ informed Donghae.

“Shall I go with you then? Your mom is at work, remember?” he smiled and caressed her cheek.

“Are you sure you’ll go with me oppa?”

“I’m your namjachingu! I’m also concern about your father’s case.”

“Neh... Kamsahae!”

It is already 11:00am. Donghae was waiting for her outside her house, leaning on his red car. Just some minutes passed and ________ finally got off the house. She was wearing a black and ivory striped dress and batik blur ballet flats. Donghae crooked a smile on his face upon seeing her.

“I have a gift for you!” he said with a big grin.

“Jinja?” she got excited. “What is it oppa?”

“Joyo!” he smiled ear to ear and winked.

 

They both laughed.

“Did you like my surprise?” he asked and ran his finger on her face.

“I’m glad I always have a daily blessing...and that’s YOU!” she giggled.

“Neh...let’s go then before we get late.” He opened the car door for her before finally driving to the same restaurant where their family lawyer and ______ used to meet.

 

 

They arrived into the restaurant and entered. As soon as she looked around, she immediately saw the lawyer.

“Is it him?” Donghae asked and she nodded.

“Anyeong Atty. Park.” She greeted before sitting down. Donghae sat beside her.

“Who is with you Miss Hwang?” Atty. Park asked while looking at the gentleman sitting next to her.

Donghae smiled and introduced himself. “Anyeong hasaeyo! Lee Donghae imnida!” he bowed 90 degrees.

“Lee Donghae?” he asked which he nodded to. “How are you related to Miss Hwang?”

“Ah, he is my namjachingu Atty. Park.” _______ interfered.

“Ah...” Atty. Park looked not contented.

“Should I tell him about myself more?” Donghae asked. “I’m the son of Lee Sung-il and Lee Han Ji who owns the TeLEE Company.” He said in a little proud tone. “Please to meet you.”

“What did you just say?” astounded, Atty. Park asked.

“Wae? Is there something wrong Atty. Park?” confused, ______ raised her eyebrows.

“This can’t be happening!” he shook his head.

“Waeyo Atty. Park?” she repeated.

“I’m sorry to say this but I really think you need to know that his family has something to do with your father’s case.” He declared.

“Mworago?” ________ shrieked. “What do you mean Atty. Park?”
Donghae was muted after hearing his declaration. “Maybe you’re just mistaken Atty. Park. How is my family linked with this case if they are in California?”

“A month after Mr. Hwang’s case, both Mr. and Mrs. Lee flew to Los Angeles and we all know the companies from the both opponent are two of the thriving and productive companies here in Seoul, the whole Asia and even internationally. But it came to the point when Lee’s company was at the brink of being bankrupt.”

“You’re lying, aren’t you?” Donghae stood up.

“We are currently working with this case and coincidentally, every possible detail appears to have a connection with Lee family.”

“No... My mom and dad cannot do that!” he said. “My princess, believe me! My mom and dad can’t do such thing.”

Speechless, she stood up and walked away from Atty. Park and Donghae.  

 

_______’s POV

I don’t even know what to do anymore. Why do all of these need to happen? Did I do something wrong? A teardrop fell off my eye as I walk to nowhere. Am I sleeping? Am I dreaming? Is this a nightmare? Then I should wake up! I don’t like this! I don’t want this to happen. Why does it need to be his family? Why does it need to be Donghae oppa’s family? WHY? A teardrop was followed by dozens of teardrops. I sat on a bench under the pine trees to relieve the pain inside me. But it’s just hard to forget it even how hard I try to. Ottuhke? What do I do now? How will I face this reality? How will I face the fact that my boyfriend’s family is possibly the people who killed my dad? HOW?

Thinking of these, I shed tears endlessly. I heard my phone ringing and found Kyuhyun calling me. Without hesitation, I responded to his call. I miss this person. This person who makes me feel secured even without him around. 

 

*to be continued*

 

 

 

 

Kyaaa! Here is for all of you! 

PLEASE ENJOY! 

YOU MISS KYUHYUN, RIGHT? :D 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 

 

KyuAnnHae