Another Chance, Please!

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

 

__________'s POV

 

"You!" Heechul oppa talked to me infront of them and the people around. "Do you know how disrespectful it is when you take revenge to a customer?"

 

I saw Kyuhyun laughed at me.

 

"But oppa, it's not a revenge, it wasn't my fault. I was walking to serve him the coffee when he tr--------"

 

"No more explanations. I'm so tired of hearing your explanations."

 

"But I'm telling you the truth. Please listen to me!"

 

"You are fired!"

 

"Oppa!" Now, I wanted to cry again.

 

"I said you are FIRED! F-I-R-E-D." he even spelled it.

 

I heard Kyuhyun laughed and I find it confusing why he is happy when someone gets embarrassed in front of a crowd. 

 

The boys tried to calm down Heechul oppa but he is too furious that they are all afraid to near him.

 

 

"Hyung, calm down." Ryeowook said.

 

"Give her another chance hyung, maybe she didn't wanna do it to Kyu." Sungmin added.

 

"Chance? Look at what she did to my shirt. Does she deserve a chance after all?" Kyuhyun strongly insisted.

 

"Kyu, it's just a shirt. You are so rich. You do have a lot of clothes." Ryeowook said.

 

"No way! Have you heard what hyung said? You are FIRED." he teased me with a devilish smile.

 

 

The boys got worried to his manners....

 

"He's already too much." Sungmin sighed. "Why does he need to be so wicked?"

 

"Why is he so unmannered?"

 

 

Tears started rolling down my cheeks and all I can do is run away from the shop due to embarrassment.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, you shouldn't do that!" Donghae yelled.

 

Kyuhyun ignored. "Let's eat now." he said with a big smile on his face.

 

"I lost my appetite. I think I should just go now." he walked off Kyuhyun and went to Heechul."Hyung, I'll be following her." he whispered to Heechul.

 

"Why?"

 

He ignored and rushed to look for _______.

 

 

 "He didn't give me a chance to explain.." I sighed. "That Kyu... It's his fault. It's not my intention to get revenge. I'm not that kind of person." I tried to calm myself down. "But this time, I need to find a new job. I can find a new job." I shouted again. "I promise that to you dad. I can find a new job..."

 

 

Someone tapped me at my shoulders all of a sudden. Surprised, I looked back and found out it is Donghae oppa. "Donghae oppa!"

 

"I heard everything." he said.

 

"What?"

 

He wiped my tears away. "It's okay,. Don't cry. I'ts not your fault.."

 

"So have you seen what happened?"

 

"Of course....."

 

"You should have helped me!"

 

"I'm sorry. I wanted to help you but I was not in the right place to interfere." he said. "Dont worry, I'll explain everything to Heechul hyung....... I'll talk to him!" he smiled to calm me down. "Don't cry, a girl like you should always be smiling, you're beautiful!"

 

I admit he made me blush with what he said. I bowed my head down and smiled. "Thank you!"

 

 

He suddenly hugged me. "Everything will be alright. I'll help you."

 

"I don t think oppa will assign me back to work.."

 

"Hyung is just a weird man, but he has a warm heart......"

 

"I hope so oppa.... " I tried to smile.

 

"So, do you want to eat? I bet you're hungry."

 

"Your treat?"

 

"Yeah, come on." he held my hand.

 

I felt so nervous and at the same time, so happy. I just smiled to him. "Okay, KAJA!"

 

 

We went to a restaurant... It is where my family and I ate before. I felt a bit sad and he noticed that.

 

 

"Why that face again? You dont like here?" he pouted.

 

"No oppa..I like this place." I smiled so I won't be betraying him.

 

"So, why are you sad then?"

 

"This is the place where omma, appa and I eat...before..." I sighed as I remember those times I spent my time with my mom and dad in this place.

 

"So, what's the problem? Where are they now?" he asked, clueless of what happened to my dad.

 

I bowed my head down. 

 

"______, do you have a problem?" he asked.

 

"Dad's dead already." 

 

"Oh.. I'm sorry to ask you that." he held my hand. 

 

"It's okay oppa, it's not your fault." I smiled at him. "Come on, let's just get inside."

 

"Are you sure you are okay?"

 

"Yes oppa... I'm alright."

 

"Okay then."      

 

We stayed near the wide window glass.

 

 

Cinderella's Coffee World

 

The boys are eating but silence covered them. No one was talking until...

 

 

"Kyu, do you think you did a nice atmosphere a while ago?" Leeteuk talked.

 

Kyuhyun ignores, and continues eating.

 

"Ommona!, Kindly pass to me the kimchi!" Shindong exclaimed.

 

"No, its mine!" Eunhyuk tongued out.

 

"Monkey, you are so selfish! I thought monkey only eat bananas?"

 

 "Shindong, you want this yummy thingy, don't you?" Eunhyuk .

 

Shindong tries to reach the food from Eunhyuk. "Give it to me, you monkey..."

 

"Both of you, shut up! Im talking to Kyu." he silenced them. "Kyu, please dont just ignore us...."

 

"Hyungs, I need to go.." Kyuhyun bid his goodbye without letting them finish what they wanted to tell him.

 

 

Kyuhyun went outside and drove away. While on his way, he saw something he doesn't like which made him stop the car.....