Oops, Donghae Heard Everything!

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

“Oppa, are you done?” she asked, waiting patiently in his room.

“I’m coming my princess, wait for me up there!”

 

While waiting for him, a portrait suddenly caught her attention. It is a family picture. She neared the portrait and got the chance to see Donghae’s mom and dad eventually. She slightly touched the portrait while crooking a smile on her face. 

“By clearly looking at this, I can say he has a perfect family!” she roamed her eyes around and found framed photos underneath the huge portrait which was hanged on the wall. “Wow, he really keeps this picture!” she smiled amazingly as she holds the picture.  It was taken at CCW where they posed with really insane faces.  She gulped self-consciously when she thought of the time when she threw off the same photo when she was on a rebellious mode, the time when Donghae left to Los Angeles.

“Yah... I’m keeping that!” Donghae emerged up suddenly from nowhere. “Where’s yours?”

“Hmmm... I... didn’t mean to throw it off before oppa!” she slightly shuddered. “I’m really sorry. I was careless!”

“You threw it off?”

She nodded embarrassingly. “I’m really sorry!”

“Why?”

“Oppa... I know I shouldn’t be doing what I did before but I was just really...”

“Was it when I went to California?”

Again, she nodded. “I didn’t mean to! I was really out of my mind before!” she bowed her head as a sign of being ill at ease. Considerate Donghae accepted her apology.

“It’s okay my princess! Actually, I already prepared copies of this picture in case you throw a tantrum on me and if ever you’ll heave off yours.” he flashed a grin on his face and smiled to freshen up the cold atmosphere. “We better go downstairs and cook for our own. I feel like cooking dishes with my princess!”

“I want to cook with your help, too.”

“Let’s go then!”

 

They went downstairs to the pure white and neat kitchen of the house. Right after they got in there, _______ rushed off to the refrigerator to check what recipes are inside.

“Oppa... what do you want to eat for breakfast?”

“I feel like eating pasta today!”

“Okay then, you’ll help me with this, right?”

“Teach me how to...” he slightly flashed a cute grin.

“Aigoo... stop that foolish thing, I could die here anytime soon...”

“Not now my princess, let’s eat first, okay?”

 

They started preparing for the recipes, and while doing it, they even got the time to bully each other, doing such silly and crazy things resulting to a really sweet scenario.

“I think there’s something wrong with my eyes!” Donghae cupped his eyes.

Concerned, ______ immediately checked him. “Why oppa? What’s wrong?”

He smiled ear to ear and said, “Because I can’t take them off you!”

“Yah!” she softly shrieked. “I thought it was that serious! I hate you!”

“Got yah my princess!” he tongued out.

“Let’s just cook!”

“Your dad must have been a thief!” he grinned again.

“Huh?”

“Because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.”

A smile forming on her lips can clearly be seen after hearing him. “Oppa...stop it!”

“Aigoo... I can see you blush my princess!”

“Oppa...you are really handsome that I almost forgot my pick-up line.” She grinned slightly looking at his shining, shimmering and glistening eyes.

Again, Donghae switched back to his mysterious look like the one he did when they were in his room. He is starting to kill her again with his eloquent look. _____ has nothing to do but to meet her eyes with his’. Again, she’s being mesmerized by this man. She can’t talk nor move. She’s standing there stationary not even having an attempt to blink her eyes.

“So, are you ever going to talk to me, or were you just going to continue to stare?” out of the blue, he invigoratingly uttered leaving ________ really flabbergasted and speechless. Seconds passed and he cracked up again. “So, how was that my princess? Did you like it?”

She let out a big sigh. “How did it become okay? You almost killed me oppa!”

“Relax my princess! Let’s finish this now, okay?”

 

Kyuhyun was walking along the street of Shibuya travelling himself around, holding a picture of _______. Loneliness trailed on his face as he gazes at the photo he is holding. “Though I want to hug you as much as I want my baby, I know it’s too impossible.” He thought and sat on a bench in the park. “I miss you!” He took out his phone from his pocket and dialled her number.

 

“I think your phone is ringing!” Donghae said.

“It’s in my bag, I’ll go check it out oppa, wait for a while!” he hurried back to the living room where she left her bag on a couch. As soon as she took out her phone, she immediately answered it. “Anyeong hasaeyo!”

“How’s my baby?” Kyuhyun sweetly asked.

“KYU!!!” surprised, he yelled. “Kyu! I really miss you!”

Kyuhyun crooked a smile on his face. “I miss you more baby!”

“How are you? Did you eat already? What are you doing right now Kyu? Where are you?” she asked instantaneously.

“You really missed me, huh?”

“Of course Kyu, I really miss you!”

“So, are you at work right now baby?”

“Ah...I’m here at...”

 

“My princess, who is in the other line?” Donghae shouted in the kitchen.

“Wait for me oppa, I’ll be there in some minutes.”

 

“Ah...you’re with Donghae hyung?”

“N...neh...we’re in his house!”

“Ah...arasso, is he taking care of you baby?”

“Don’t worry about me Kyu, I’ll be fine here! I’m more worried about you there, I’m hoping you’re always in a good condition!”

“I’ll take care of myself baby...I just really miss you! I miss your laugh, your smile, your foolishness, ”

“WHAT?”

“Your foolishness!”

She crossed her eyebrows. “You miss my WHAT?”

“Your intelligence...” he chuckled.

“Ah...I thought.”

“Babe, I’ll end up the call now before I even come back there in Seoul and snatch you from Donghae hyung! Remember, I always miss you, okay?”

“Take care my baby Kyu...”

He suddenly smiled ear to ear upon hearing her words. “What did you say baby?”

“I said you take care!”

“Not that one, I heard you said something a while back!” still, he flashed a smile waiting for her answer.

“I said...take care of yourself my baby Kyu!”

“That’s what I want to hear! You made me happy baby!”

“Really? Then I should always call you baby then so you won’t be sad there!” she suggested.

“Not always... Donghae hyung might get jealous!” he chuckled.

“He’s not here... take care baby!” she grinned. “Seriously, why do I feel like I’m cheating on someone!” she chuckled.

“I’m wondering, too...” he whispered. “Okay, I need to go now! I love you babe!”

______ chortled back and whispered, “I love you, too babe!” and she turned off the call leaving Kyuhyun scream his lungs out while in the midst of people.

 

“She still loves me! She loves me!!!!” he jumped crazily not minding what other people will say. “________ LOVES ME!”

 

Like Kyuhyun, her smile cannot be hidden from her face. As she turns back, still with her infinite smile, she saw Donghae who seemed to had heard every single thing she said."O..oppa..."

 

 

*to be continued*

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO

HELLO EVERYONE!

I just want you to know that, I am really glad because COFFEE PRINCESS is featured here in aff! 

I didn't expect this, seriously! 

To the new subscribers, I want to express my gratitude for spending your time reading this fanfic! I hope you can finish this as soon as possible so you won't be outdated.

To the diligent subscribers of COFFEE PRINCESS who supported me from the very beginning, I really thank you guys for not leaving me! 

To those who congratulated me and posted on my wall, thank you SO MUCH!

I'm looking forward to read your comments! :) REALLY THANK YOU! This is a great accomplishment as an author! I promise I will do my best for the upcoming chapters! You guys are giving me inspiration! :) To be honest, I want to become a journalist someday! :) I

'

l'll take this chance to share my one-shot fanfics!

 

LOVE THAT WAS FORMED IN STARBUCKS LEE DONGHAE &

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/72538/love-that-was-formed-in-starbucks-donghae-korean-romance-you

 

Eternal Love: A Story of Best Friends LEE DONGHAE &

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/43524/eternal-love-a-story-of-best-friends-donghae-korean-nominwoo-sad-you

 

A Smile `Til the Last Minute of My Life:I love You Even If I Die CHO KYUHYUN &

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37810/a-smile-til-the-last-minute-of-my-life-i-love-you-even-if-i-die-korean-kyuhyun-sad-you

 

SEE YAH THERE!

 

KyuAnnHae