The Ball Party part 2 (The Art of Letting Go)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"_____, you should tell it to them now." Heechul said.
 
"Kyuhyun...." she started.
 
"ME?" Kyuhyun widely smiled.
 
"Kyuhyun, Im sorry. I hope you`ll understand." she sighed.
 
"I understand." he fake smiled. "The party is going to start. I think I'll go now!"
 
"Kyuhyun, are you sure you`ll be okay?" Heechul asked.
 
"Of course hyung." he answered, still with his fake smile. "By the way ______ you`re so beautiful tonight."
 
 
Kyuhyun and Leeteuk left the two couples.
 
 
"Oppa, what`s wrong with him?" she asked upon  noticing the way Kyuhyun reacted.
 
"He`s jealous OBVIOUSLY." Heechul thought.
 
"I'm actually happy tonight. But why do I feel like I am being a selfish hyung to him." Donghae thought and sighed. "Should I just tell them my decision about what my dad said?" he asked himself.
 
"We gotta go." Heechul enclosed his hand with Vanessa.
 
"Be careful Vanessa, okay?" she chuckled.
 
"For what?" she crossed her eyebrows.
 
"He might you..." ______ joked.
 
"Yah, He`s not like that." Vanessa hit her slightly on her hands. "Its not funny unnie."
 
"Vanessa, what are yo doin? Come now.." Heechul called her without knowing what they are conversing about. 
 
"Coming oppa..."
 
"Be careful I said."she warned and laughed while watching them fade away in the midst of crowd.
 
 
"Uhm, oppa, why are you so quiet?" she noticed Donghae who feels uneasy beside her. 
 
"Don't mind me my princess." he fake smiled.
 
 
       Donghae offered his hand to her and they marched together until they reach the table where the boys and their partners ( Vanessa, Nari, Sunny, Beige and with the special participation of no other than..... Ddangkoma) were seated. 
 
 
"Okay, while waiting for the other couples, dance for all.... Music please." the emcee stated.
 
 
    
             


 
 
 
"My beautiful princess, can you let your prince dance you?" he offered his hand. "Would you mind if Im going to be your first dance this night?" he flashed his irresistible grin. She smiled and danced with his prince.
 
 
"You`re still the _______ that I have met before." Donghae started.
 
"Of course... its still me oppa." 
 
"I can still remember the day when we first met each other."
 
"At the mall?" she flashed a sweet smile while remembering the day they met. 
 
He nodded. 
 
"What`s with the mall thingy oppa?"
 
"That day was so special because I've found the girl who completed my whole life." he smiled and brushed his thumb on her cheeks. "What about the day when I asked you to go at the Namsan Tower before?"
 
"Oppa, Im sorry..."
 
"I understand. I know its for your group activity. What matters is you went there, and you saw what I prepared, and the necklace...Oh, you`re still wearing it."
 
 
     When Donghae saw the necklace that he had given to _______, he also noticed another necklace which was given by Kyu to _____. Still remember it? The one with "KYUHYUN" on it. _____ is wearing the both necklaces with "KYUHYUN" and "DONGHAE".
 
 
"So, Kyu had given this to you too?"
 
She nodded. "I hope you don't mind."
 
"Of course I won't mind my princess, as long as you will always wear this necklace I gave you."
 
"I will always do oppa..."
 
 
 
   Then she suddenly noticed his tears wanted to escape from his eyes.
 
 
"Oppa, what`s wrong?" she asked, nervously."Is there anything wrong?"
 
He shook his head. "I want you to know how thankful I am for meeting a girl like you."
 
"Why are you telling me this oppa?" she asked with confusion.
 
"I want you to know how much I love you my princess."
 
Her eyes widened after she heard what he said.
 
"Im afraid before that you might reject me. I don't want you and I to fight just because of this. I dont want that to happen my princess." tears fell suddenly. "Everytime you smile, you laugh, you make fun of me and everything you used to do completes me. You are the reason why I always have the bright smile you love to see. You are MY EVERYTHING..."
 
Tears started falling. "Oppa.."
 
"But _____, my princess, I am hurting someone. Someone who is also important to me. Someone who I dont want to hurt. Someone who loves you as the way I do." he cupped her face in his hands while he looks at her directly. "_____, he is my bestfriend, and I dont wanna hurt him." he shook his head. "Always remember this my princess, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. I will always do.I want you to remember that though Im far away from you."
 
"Far away? What do you mean? Where are you going oppa? You`re leaving me here?" she asked with tears rolling down her cheeks.
 
"I need to" he bowed his head seeing her cry a river.
 
She hugged him tightly. "Don't go..."" she shook her head and hugged him even tighter. "Can you just stay here?" she asked. "Who will be my prince then without you?" she continued to weep on his chest. "Please stay oppa...I'm begging you. Don't leave me!" she begged.
 
Donghae kissed her head and hugged her back. 
 
"How can you be my prince if you`re not around?" she asked and looked at him.
 
"Just remember the times we spent together my princess." he wiped her tears away. 
 
"It will hurt me even more if I do that."
 
"On Kyuhyun`s hand, you`ll be safe..."
 
"Im safe with you either."
 
"He`ll make you happy."
 
"I'm happy with you already."
 
"He will give you everything."

"You completed me already."
 
"He loves you...like I do."
 
 
 
As they dance and share their thoughts with each other, Donghae is directing her nearer and nearer to the boy`s table until they reached Kyuhyun.
 
 
  

 

 

"Remember what I told you my princess, neh?" he bit her lower lip and wiped his tears, too.
 
 
        He hugged his princess as long as he could. Tears started to fall. Memories from the past keep on replaying on their minds. Since the day when they met each otherr, the days full of laughter and joy, the time of loneliness and since the day their feelings for each other started to develop.
 
         Donghae broke the hug between them. He wiped her tears away, and whispered "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY PRINCESS!"
 
"I love you more oppa...don't leave me!"
 
 
      He reached for Kyuhyun`s hand and swapped it with him. Kyuhyun is on a sudden shock now that he is infront of _____.  "Why is she crying" "What`s wrong with them"  Why are they so emotional", these are the questions that keeps on replaying on his mind.
 
 
"Kyu, take care of my princess, neh?" he patted his shoulder. "I trust you."
 
"Hyung, what are you saying? I cant get you." Kyuhyun crossed his eyebrows.
 
 
        Donghae tries to control his tears again. He faced his hyungs and some dongsaengs.
 
"Im leaving."

"WHAT??? Why?" they all asked in unison.
 
"Donghae, what are you up to?" Sungmin stood up.
 
"Dad needs me there."
 
"You`re going to US?"
 
He nodded. "Dad said he wants me to train on how to manage the company."
 
"You said you dont like it?"
 
"I have no choice." he tilted his head. 

"How about ______?"
 
"I know Kyuhyun will do everything to protect her like I do."
 
 
Donghae's tears escaped from his eyes as he said those words to his dongsaeng. He loves his princess so much but he learned how to let go for Kyuhyun,  his childhood friend. Its not that Donghae have chosen Kyuhyun over ______. Its just that he know that even without him, _____ can still live....safely, secured and loved on Kyuhyun`s arms..
 
          Kyuhyun hugged his hyung as a sign of being thankful to him......
 
 
KH:  Hyung, I know I was the one who bullied, oppressed and hurted her before, but I regretted those times already. I love her now.
 
 
        The guys watched them peacefully, tears are falling from their faces, even _____ who is continuously crying while warching Kyu and Hae.
 
        Donghae is really the man of love. A man who knows how to let go. A man who observes someone`s feelings before making a move.
 
 
"Kyu, what are you waiting for? Dance our princess now." he smiled. "Sorry for owning her first dance..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crying Hae..
 
Crying kyu
 
 
Handsome hyukiee..
 
.
 
Gyuri..
 
 
 
Shindong and Nari
 
Yesung and Leeteuk
 
 
Yesung and his partner Ddangkoma
 
 
Sungmin and Sunny.
 
 
LOL.. just imagine this is Heenim and Vanessa
 
 
Wookie and Beige..