Drift

Lone Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like I said from the previous chapter's P.S., get your feels ready. *insert evil laugh here again*

 

 

“Okay everyone! You may take a fifteen minute break. Come back here after the break is over!” Irene shouted to the Dance Club members who were all tired from practicing.

“I’m going to get something to drink. Want to join me?” Jaehoon asked Seulgi who’s still catching her breath.

“I’ll pass. I can’t move my legs anymore.”

“I’ll carry you if you want.” Jaehoon jokingly placed his arms under Seulgi’s legs, earning a smack from her.

“Stop that! You’re lucky because my legs are too tired. If not, I would’ve kicked you already.” Seulgi glared at him.

“Okay, I’ll just get something for you then. How about you two?” Jaehoon asked Wendy and Joy who were leaning against each other, their backs against the wall.

“We’ll have water. Thanks.”

“Sure. I’ll be right back.”

 

          Jaehoon went out of the studio, heading to the vending machines by the cafeteria. He bought drinks for the three girls, but when he was about to buy one for himself, the vending machine broke down.

 

“Oh come on! Seriously?! Just my luck! Stupid vending machine…” Jaehoon kicked the side of the vending machine out of frustration.

 

          Jaehoon turned back and was heading back to the dance studio when he was greeted by a female student.

 

“Hello, Jaehoon sunbaenim…” The said girl greeted.

“Hello there. Do you need something from me?”

“I saw you kicking the vending machine earlier.”

“Oh, you saw that. Don’t tell anyone okay?” Jaehoon said while rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.”

“I didn't break it though. I just kicked it out of frustration because I wasn't able to buy a drink.”

“But who are those for?” The girl asked, pointing at the drinks Jaehoon is holding.

“These are for my friends. I don't have one for myself.”

“In that case, you can have this.” The girl handed a bottle of sports drink to Jaehoon.

“No, that's yours. I can't take that.”

“I insist. I'm a really big fan of you and I would really appreciate it if you accept my simple gift.”

“Well, if you put it that way… Okay then. Thank you very much.”

 

          Jaehoon opened the bottle and drank all of its contents before throwing it to the nearby trashcan.

 

“That's what I needed. Anyway, I'll get going now. My friends would die from dehydration if I don't hurry.”

“It's okay, sunbaenim. Good luck.”

“Bye! Thanks again!” Jaehoon said as he walked away from the girl. But after a few seconds, he suddenly fell down unconscious.

 

          The girl received a call a few moments later.

 

“Hello? Yes, it worked. He's unconscious right now. What should I do? Okay, I’ll bring him there. Bye.” She ended the call and placed her phone back in her pocket.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want to do this, but I had to.” The girl said to the unconscious Jaehoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay everyone! Break’s over! Get in your positions so we can resume practicing!” Irene’s voice blared throughout the studio.

“Where the heck did Jaehoon go? He didn’t come back with our drinks! That jerk.” Wendy said.

“Maybe he’s just running late. Don’t worry about him, unnie.” Joy told Wendy.

 

          The two noticed Seulgi spacing out.

 

“Hey Seul, are you okay?” Wendy asked.

“Yeah. I’m just a bit tired.”

“Let’s go. Irene unnie would still scold us even though we’re close with her.” Wendy dragged Seulgi to their positions.

“Where are you Jaehoon?” Seulgi thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you doing this? What did he do to you?”

“He didn’t do anything, but he’s an obstacle to my goal.”

“And what is that goal?”

“To make someone love me.”

“What? Really? You, of all people, have fallen in love?”

“I’m serious.”

“Wow. What happened to all the times you made fun of my love for Nayeon?”

“It was all in the past, Jinyoung.”

“Jaebum, it’s Junior now! Why can’t you remember that?”

“Sorry, I was used to calling you Jinyoung.”

“Appa gave that nickname to me when he adopted me. He and I have exactly the same name so he gave me that nickname.”

 

          A knock on the door was heard and the two opened it. The girl from earlier stood there, carrying the unconscious Jaehoon.

 

“Yein! You made it! I thought you bailed out at the last minute.”

“I did what you wanted. Can you please let my father go?”

“Of course. I’m a man of my word. I will tell appa to drop all the charges against him. Now go, you don’t have any business left here.”

 

          Yein left and the two guys dragged Jaehoon’s body inside the room.

 

“Wait a second. I know this guy!”

“What? How did you know him?”

“He’s the guy who humiliated me in front of Nayeon last time!”

“Huh? But why? He has a girlfriend already.”

“It doesn’t matter. We now have a common goal on why we s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter